Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7418 Jul 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dumbass holly and I are not the same person. Try again.
I agree, princess is just too nice to have this kind of evil, ruthless persona. I'll go find a particular post she wrote and back up my thoughts on this silly statement.
I am sure the comma was supposed to be after actually :)

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7419 Jul 19, 2013
HB--Keep up! Those post about poop were made by the poster who also goes by "chad" or "rick". Mark made those posts about you months ago when you were giving him grief. He also has made posts about princess. Those aren't hard to spot either!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7420 Jul 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, let me answer this one for you. NO we are not the same poster and not related in ANY way. I met her here on the forum and haven't met her in person. I've only spoken with her thru here and over the phone. And I have to say, she is probably the most amazing woman I've ever spoken to. When I need her she is there and she checks in on me on a regular basis to make sure my day was good to me. I sit back and watch and don't post here much anymore because I believe most of the posters here are 1 in the same person. I look on here at all the ridicule that she and I both get and I guarantee its because not a one of y'all here have as big and loving heart that she and I both have. I know that you yourself have spoken to me as spartan and then turn around only minutes later to call me names and ridicule my personality and persona. If any of you here were to actually meet me in person you'd see how much of a good person I am inside and not just by judging a book by its cover.(i.e.... My tattoos) who cares how I dress or how many tattoos cover my body? That doesn't make me a bad person. The ones ridiculing should take a LONG look in the mirror and reassess theirselves. They might look at life differently! That's all, I'm done. Have a nice day everyone! I'm gonna.
Does this really sound like someone who would switch screen names to call me names and make fun of me?? I'll answer for you, NO! She is all she described herself to be and judging by our conversations on the phone, she's just not that immature and doesn't have enough spare time to do all the ignorant posting. I have plenty of real live friends, but I'm sure glad I can count her as one! Have a good day hon!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7421 Jul 19, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
HB--Keep up! Those post about poop were made by the poster who also goes by "chad" or "rick". Mark made those posts about you months ago when you were giving him grief. He also has made posts about princess. Those aren't hard to spot either!
Well I'm not trying to be rude, but I wasn't addressing you...again ...no need to answer. Like I said, you stay to your posts and I'll stay with mine then we shouldn't have any problems. Correct?
I'm giving Spartan the chance to come clean, clear his conscience, and start over. Unless you've got some apologizing you want to do then there's no need for you in this conversation. You said the worst about me than anyone on here, apologized (acted sincere) then let some ”puppeteer” get you started right back on my case again, with posts you swore were me and they weren't. That was months and months ago and here we still are. Except I haven't been bad mouthing you, only correcting things said.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7422 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not trying to be rude, but I wasn't addressing you...again ...no need to answer. Like I said, you stay to your posts and I'll stay with mine then we shouldn't have any problems. Correct?
I'm giving Spartan the chance to come clean, clear his conscience, and start over. Unless you've got some apologizing you want to do then there's no need for you in this conversation. You said the worst about me than anyone on here, apologized (acted sincere) then let some ”puppeteer” get you started right back on my case again, with posts you swore were me and they weren't. That was months and months ago and here we still are. Except I haven't been bad mouthing you, only correcting things said.
Really? Did you just refer to me as an "evil persona"? You are crazy! You think you can refer to me in your post and I won't respond? Lay off the crack pipe--it's interfering with your psychotropic meds! I have nothing to apologize to you for. Everything I've posted has been under this name AND in response to your posts about me. You don't get to pick and choose who responds here, dear!
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7423 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Did you just refer to me as an "evil persona"? You are crazy! You think you can refer to me in your post and I won't respond? Lay off the crack pipe--it's interfering with your psychotropic meds! I have nothing to apologize to you for. Everything I've posted has been under this name AND in response to your posts about me. You don't get to pick and choose who responds here, dear!
Look you big dummie every single time you claim that I'm talking about you I'M NOT BUT YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GUILTY BY TAKING THE BLAME!! How dense are you??? I said out WASN'T Princess, she could not be that will. Now you're claiming it, I'm really having a hard time getting that point across to you! Like I said you are just WAITING to come at me LOL you're losing it!!! READ FOR COMPREHENSION!!! Unless you are confessing, it had nothing to do with you but you keep making my posts about you. Do you even read them and THINK them thru before you stay frothing at the mouth on me??
Honey Boo Boo

Shepherdsville, KY

#7424 Jul 19, 2013
Ms America wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, getting ready for a pageant this weekend. Going to be in Nashville,hope it don't rain till I get there. Hope things stay calm for you and your little man! LATER
Hey, that's my pageant in Nashville. My Mama June says for me to tell all of you; you can buy our new "scratch and smell" magazine at the newsstand now so you can see what we smell like. Yummey !!!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7425 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you big dummie every single time you claim that I'm talking about you I'M NOT BUT YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GUILTY BY TAKING THE BLAME!! How dense are you??? I said out WASN'T Princess, she could not be that will. Now you're claiming it, I'm really having a hard time getting that point across to you! Like I said you are just WAITING to come at me LOL you're losing it!!! READ FOR COMPREHENSION!!! Unless you are confessing, it had nothing to do with you but you keep making my posts about you. Do you even read them and THINK them thru before you stay frothing at the mouth on me??
Did you take your meds today? You may need a little bump up, dear. Someone accused me of being Princess. You defended her by saying she could not be that "evil persona". In effect, you WERE talking about ME. Plain as day---to a SANE person, that is.

You're like a middle school kid--talking about others behind their back and denying it when confronted. You can't pull that here. It's all in black and white.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7426 Jul 19, 2013
I'm having trouble in my garden, any tips on keeping the moles away? Also, for some reason my squash just won't grow in this ground??? I've always grown squash very easily on my other farm, but for some reason its the ONLY thing that won't grow here at this one?? Has me puzzled, if anyone has any info that could help I'd appreciate it. I love squash, but just can't force myself to buy at the stores, they wait until its too big to harvest. I like them small with barely any seeds.
Off to go furniture shopping. I sure hope everyone has a good day.
Honey Bee

Elizabethtown, KY

#7427 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you take your meds today? You may need a little bump up, dear. Someone accused me of being Princess. You defended her by saying she could not be that "evil persona". In effect, you WERE talking about ME. Plain as day---to a SANE person, that is.
You're like a middle school kid--talking about others behind their back and denying it when confronted. You can't pull that here. It's all in black and white.
And there you go worrying about my meds again. How many times do we have to go thru this??
Now about what we were talking about before you got distracted AGAIN...Yes I could see how YOU could turn that around on yourself. I should have written it a little differently I suppose. However, I can ASSURE you that you were no where in my mind or thoughts when I wrote that. I sure wish you didn't think about me so much. Must be so tedious for you to keep up with all of this on here and be concerned about little ol' me, how do you do it?? I missed alot of posts while I was traveling and I must say, after reading them, WOW there are a bunch of crazy personalities floating around in someones' head!!!!
DISCLAIMER: LAST SENTENCE WAS NOT ABOUT HOLLY IS HELL ON HEELS. That good enough for ya...psycho lady??

Since: May 13

United States

#7428 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
I'm having trouble in my garden, any tips on keeping the moles away? Also, for some reason my squash just won't grow in this ground??? I've always grown squash very easily on my other farm, but for some reason its the ONLY thing that won't grow here at this one?? Has me puzzled, if anyone has any info that could help I'd appreciate it. I love squash, but just can't force myself to buy at the stores, they wait until its too big to harvest. I like them small with barely any seeds.
We put horse manure on our garden in the fall and plow it in in the spring before we plant everything. Our squash does great! As long as someone quits stealing it and stepping all over the rest of my veggies.

Since: May 13

United States

#7429 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
Also if that doesn't work you can try going to your county extension office and ask for the tools to do a soil test and they'll give you a few bags and a soil sample getter thingy (have NO idea what it's called lol) and you take samples and take it back to them as they will send it to u of k and test it and tell you what you need to add. Hope this helps. I'm a fellow squash lover.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7430 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go worrying about my meds again. How many times do we have to go thru this??
Now about what we were talking about before you got distracted AGAIN...Yes I could see how YOU could turn that around on yourself. I should have written it a little differently I suppose. However, I can ASSURE you that you were no where in my mind or thoughts when I wrote that. I sure wish you didn't think about me so much. Must be so tedious for you to keep up with all of this on here and be concerned about little ol' me, how do you do it?? I missed alot of posts while I was traveling and I must say, after reading them, WOW there are a bunch of crazy personalities floating around in someones' head!!!!
DISCLAIMER: LAST SENTENCE WAS NOT ABOUT HOLLY IS HELL ON HEELS. That good enough for ya...psycho lady??
Psycho lady? That's rich coming from someone who takes more medications than can be counted on two hands! LOL!

Yeah...I sort of have a sort spot for you after you made over 100 posts about me in a very short period of time. It sort of advertised your "crazy" in neon lights!
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7431 Jul 19, 2013
hello Spartan how is your morning shapeing up?mine is okay.i will try to call you later.tried to calling you this morning at the time you told me but I guess you were asleep.say hi to becky and your son for me.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7432 Jul 19, 2013
King Troll wrote:
<quoted text>FYI spartiepoo, this is how we found your portly son's facebook page. You can thanks your borderline retard friend Irene for this! Thanks Irene! LMAO!
you have a big mouth you know that.you only can pick on little helpless children.after what mark said on the phone to me lastnight I pray to god he doesn't find you identity because my kids calls him uncle mark.you should really come to lj and I will show you an old wildcat.you use a screen name because you are scared.the only reason you pick on me and my kids because me and is close friends.i wouldn't want to go against the lee boys.like I said one time before thankgod he accepted me into his little circle of friends.talked to too many people and they said the lee boys makes good friends but worse enemies.so stick to hiding ok
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#7433 Jul 19, 2013
holly can I ask you a question?do you wake up hating people?because I have never done nothing to you that I can remember.you made a effort to jump my case or agree with someone that puts me down.why?is it because of mark?or have we met before and I don't remember.what have I done to you?please explain.you said you don't know me or mark,but why are you angry with us?did I somehow step on your toes by becoming a close to mark
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7434 Jul 19, 2013
irene wrote:
hello Spartan how is your morning shapeing up?mine is okay.i will try to call you later.tried to calling you this morning at the time you told me but I guess you were asleep.say hi to becky and your son for me.
No hun,,,I wasn't asleep.However,mild amounts of mamma drama that was aloft last night,,,would have made a telephone conversation rather fruitless for me.I left a message for you a few moments ago though.So get back with me just as soon as you can.
And have a good day kiddo.
Mr spartan

Louisville, KY

#7435 Jul 19, 2013
Ms America wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, getting ready for a pageant this weekend. Going to be in Nashville,hope it don't rain till I get there. Hope things stay calm for you and your little man! LATER
Oh,,,and best of luck to you with the pageant.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7436 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You've just proven yourself as a liar---AGAIN. As I've said repeatedly, you switch screen names to cause harm to others. You've done it to Princess, HB, tri, and me. And, yeah, you are a louse.
A liar you say.I'll tell you what kiddo."If you can point out where I lied,,,I'll scour through several pages of your lunacy,,,and search for some clues that help me along at placing a healthy write-up in the forum pertaining to what a wonderful and stand-up person you are.And I promise,,,it will sound much better than any write-up that was ever placed in the paper giving Brent Dawson praise for his one-millionth speeding-ticket and DUI arrest.
So,,,get to work.
And something else,Lel never lied either.I've been your friend for going on three years now,,,and I just can't take you anymore.
So,,,get to work again.
Oh,,,watcha think???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#7437 Jul 19, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to get the truth out and off your chest. Spartan I'm a forgiving person so IF you switched names and said all those things about the poop and depends (didn't make me mad, is just stupid)... I'd forgive you for it and just start all over again on here. No explanation needed, simple yes or no will suffice. No sense in rehashing a bunch of dumb stuff. I'm only asking because you just said yourself about all of this and out would be best to just get it out there, if you're responsible.
The truth was never "on" my chest kiddo.Only the same version of the same game that's been being played for a minute.
All that aside though,,,"NO",,,I have "Never" played that game with either you or princess.
Now I if can,I would like to ask you to refrain from posting to me,,,ever again.And it's not because I don't like you,,,because I do.You're actually one of the softest and sweetest personalities on the forum,,,and there's no sidestepping that.Thing is though,,,I feel like every time anybody ever gives you grief on here,,,you're going to believe within your mind that it in fact really "is" me.
Something else though.I wanna answer your question again."Hell no",,,I not only do "not" talk like that even within the deepest and darkest confines of my world,,,I don't even think thoughts as foul as what these morons say to you.And you can put that in the bank kiddo.
Either way,,,best of luck to you.And take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 21 min rich 299
i didn't do it! 1 hr well 7
Spewin refried beans 2 hr RazzleMyDazzle 1
girls at Amazon (Jun '14) 2 hr Come and find me 16
Dwayne & Allah Brumley 3 hr curious 1
Candace Stevens Hall 3 hr EIIa 4
Randy Hodge (May '10) 4 hr well 32
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE