Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7327 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
And now I'll wait for the full blown retard to ask if I am wearing a diaper or not. Most juvenile don't you think? The answer is still no and I still don't know why they have such a fascination with me and my waste.lol
HOLLY, DID I ADDRESS YOU IN ANY WAY HERE? NO!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! Hahaha!!! I don't go around accusing you of being the only one with a Louisville address that would be YOU that does that. You do look more ignorant every single post you make. YOU insert yourself in my posts almost every time. Get off my butt would ya? You just keep doing it, go read my posts lately, I had totally ignored and overlooked your hundreds of posts in different places yet...I've made maybe 10 posts in months and you've inserted yourself into over half of them WITHOUT BEING ADDRESSED so would you please quit because I'd rather just ignore you there is no reasoning with you, that's for sure! I have absolutely nothing to talk about with you so I think we can agree there is no point in either of us addressing each other. I've ignored you and your remarks to me or about me until you go putting words in my mouth, just quit assuming and making an ass of yourself. I have no desire to talk to you or about you I think you and everyone here knows how we feel about each other. Some agree with me some don't, I don't care because God knows :)
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7328 Jul 16, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear....you think that's ma again, huh? Because I have a Louisville address, you think I'm the only poster from Louisville, huh? Pure genius! Are you sure your name is not "Sherlock?" That's just some amazing investigative work you've done there.
Besides that, you told me that your son can get everyone's IP addresses here. Was that a lie? It apparently is or you would know that anything I need to say to you, I say under THIS name.
P.S. Funny that *you* would call anyone a retard. You want people making fun of your disability? Sounds to me like you're begging for it.
See, none of this is necessary, no one was talking to you. Begging for it? Only a mind like yours would even think that way. You poor thing.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7329 Jul 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I promise you kiddo,,,I'm never gonna punish you for speaking out against what I do.
You're never going to punish me. Period.

I tell you what, genius: Get the address of that poster and then come back and apologize with your greasy tail between your legs.

As Oz pointed out above, you sure are a paranoid piece of work, huh?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7330 Jul 16, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Not bad.I'll even call it cute.However,,,everybody knows this was you.When I get the address that it came from though,,,I intend to prosecute everybody in that household.
Either way,,,whatcha think???
Prosecute, huh? Awesome. You are that ignorant that you believe you have the "ability" to prosecute anyone at all, let alone someone that calls your child fat. LOL Is that a crime---especially when it's true?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7331 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLLY, DID I ADDRESS YOU IN ANY WAY HERE? NO!! YOU CRACK ME UP!! Hahaha!!! I don't go around accusing you of being the only one with a Louisville address that would be YOU that does that. You do look more ignorant every single post you make. YOU insert yourself in my posts almost every time. Get off my butt would ya? You just keep doing it, go read my posts lately, I had totally ignored and overlooked your hundreds of posts in different places yet...I've made maybe 10 posts in months and you've inserted yourself into over half of them WITHOUT BEING ADDRESSED so would you please quit because I'd rather just ignore you there is no reasoning with you, that's for sure! I have absolutely nothing to talk about with you so I think we can agree there is no point in either of us addressing each other. I've ignored you and your remarks to me or about me until you go putting words in my mouth, just quit assuming and making an ass of yourself. I have no desire to talk to you or about you I think you and everyone here knows how we feel about each other. Some agree with me some don't, I don't care because God knows :)
Oh sure you have accused me of that....over and over again. anytime the poster pops up with some sort of fabulous humor (LOL), you believe it's me....and respond as if it is.

So, why not put your son to work gathering IP addresses......or was that (another) lie? I already know the answer.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7332 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
See, none of this is necessary, no one was talking to you. Begging for it? Only a mind like yours would even think that way. You poor thing.
Let's see....an "alleged" handicapped person makes fun of another by calling them a derogatory term for a handicapped person. What sort of "mind" does that? Yeah.....you BEG for what you get.
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7333 Jul 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You mean this fat little porker? At least he doesn't have a tupperware bowl haircut like his aunt, uh er, I mean, uncle Matt! Lmao!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
This is what is wrong with the world!!! People have problem with one person and punish anybody they want for it! This was just wrong! On every single level, I can't believe people stoop so low FOR A WEB SITE THAT DON'T MATTER!!! This young man has NOTHING to do with any of this SHAME ON YA IF YOU EVEN HAVE ANY
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7334 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You're never going to punish me. Period.
Believe what you will kiddo.
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7335 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see....an "alleged" handicapped person makes fun of another by calling them a derogatory term for a handicapped person. What sort of "mind" does that? Yeah.....you BEG for what you get.
Well again, you show your mentality and how you think. I don't call any type of handicapped person retarded, that term was ruled offensive and rude long ago, goofball. Just sit down and be quiet already I never addressed you, yet here you are trying to keep arguing with me. Have you just missed me that much, geez I feel petial

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7336 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well again, you show your mentality and how you think. I don't call any type of handicapped person retarded, that term was ruled offensive and rude long ago, goofball. Just sit down and be quiet already I never addressed you, yet here you are trying to keep arguing with me. Have you just missed me that much, geez I feel petial
You are petial, dear.

You never used the term "retard," huh?
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7337 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
You are petial, dear.
You never used the term "retard," huh?
Not to a mentally or physically challenged person that was born that way or suffered an accident or stroke or something. Only the ones who make themselves look totally ridiculous by words or actions. Now we are done here.
Can you let TRI answer the question I asked TRI??
Bahahahahahaha

Radcliff, KY

#7342 Jul 16, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You mean this fat little porker? At least he doesn't have a tupperware bowl haircut like his aunt, uh er, I mean, uncle Matt! Lmao!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...
You mean this loser? He looks like a cross between Jim Carrey's character
from "Dumb and Dumber" and Freddie Mercury! Nice bowl haircut homo!

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/Content/Offend...
LEL

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7343 Jul 16, 2013
Bahahahahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>You mean this loser? He looks like a cross between Jim Carrey's character
from "Dumb and Dumber" and Freddie Mercury! Nice bowl haircut homo!
http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/Content/Offend...
I've been holly's friend for going on 3 years now but I just can't take her anymore.And I understand from reading this I what got holly so upset.You see,holly's real son really is retarded.Not by choice of course.He's the product of what happens when two first cousins decide to bump uglies in the barn,and one cousin gets pregnant,and that cousin's daddy makes the other cousin cash the check that his wee-wee wrote.It's very sick.But you can't blame her son for it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7344 Jul 16, 2013
LEL wrote:
<quoted text>I've been holly's friend for going on 3 years now but I just can't take her anymore.And I understand from reading this I what got holly so upset.You see,holly's real son really is retarded.Not by choice of course.He's the product of what happens when two first cousins decide to bump uglies in the barn,and one cousin gets pregnant,and that cousin's daddy makes the other cousin cash the check that his wee-wee wrote.It's very sick.But you can't blame her son for it.
Of course you have.
Honey Bee

Trinity, TX

#7345 Jul 16, 2013
Why does the retard side of you pop on here when I post. Your questions are a direct reflection of your IQ. It also shows what a little shriveled up coward you are because you change your name to do it then pretend you don't. Again....making yourself look like a fool :)
You poor little thing
the real imitator

Mount Washington, KY

#7346 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Without starting another ” war” here, can I ask what you mean by this Tri, because you did invite me and Princess and backwoods lady to your church as well. So I'm a little curious what that statement means.
The condition of the ”POUNCE TABLE” is quite disgusting, in my opinion!
I stay off, when things seem to calm down I address a few people then some ignorant screen name pops up out of Louisville to say some ridiculous garbage about feces. Like that's not hard to figure out. Anyway I'm just curious what your comment means. We all can ascertain the condition here, no need in explaining that. Some people just don't play well with others. Simple as that.:) What baffles me is why it goes on and on and on and on like a broken record the same statements over and over and over.
Sorry it took so long to respond but I have been busy all day caring fo the little three year old grandaughter. The wife had a hair appointment so I had to pull solo duty and she requires full time attention.The point I was trying to make to Spartan was that I had invited him and NOT Holly to my Church and I vaguely remember our discussion about it but I don't remember inviting Princess. However that invitation is hereby given to all posters on the round table. Hope that clears things up. Today is my 76th birthday so we are going out for dinner but I'll be on later. Have a good day!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7347 Jul 16, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
Why does the retard side of you pop on here when I post. Your questions are a direct reflection of your IQ. It also shows what a little shriveled up coward you are because you change your name to do it then pretend you don't. Again....making yourself look like a fool :)
You poor little thing
And when I respond to this, you'll say it wasn't about me. I'm the only one denying that I made those post. You know what....just go ahead and believe I did. I'm done denying it. quite frankly, I LOL at 90% of them anyway! I'm sure everyone else does here as well. They are freakin' hilarious!(except the one about Mark's kids)....but anyway. The "air freshener" comment was genius! LOL!!!!! Looks like you've been reporting post (again) today. Widdle feewings getting hurt?

Since: May 13

Chicago, IL

#7348 Jul 16, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it took so long to respond but I have been busy all day caring fo the little three year old grandaughter. The wife had a hair appointment so I had to pull solo duty and she requires full time attention.The point I was trying to make to Spartan was that I had invited him and NOT Holly to my Church and I vaguely remember our discussion about it but I don't remember inviting Princess. However that invitation is hereby given to all posters on the round table. Hope that clears things up. Today is my 76th birthday so we are going out for dinner but I'll be on later. Have a good day!
Happy birthday!!! Hope you have many many more!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#7349 Jul 16, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it took so long to respond but I have been busy all day caring fo the little three year old grandaughter. The wife had a hair appointment so I had to pull solo duty and she requires full time attention.The point I was trying to make to Spartan was that I had invited him and NOT Holly to my Church and I vaguely remember our discussion about it but I don't remember inviting Princess. However that invitation is hereby given to all posters on the round table. Hope that clears things up. Today is my 76th birthday so we are going out for dinner but I'll be on later. Have a good day!
Happy birthday! I hope a certain poster here acknowledges it and lays off you for a while.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7350 Jul 16, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
Happy birthday tri.Hope you enjoy your dinner partner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need this thing out of my arm! (Jan '13) 11 min jaylon142 29
sheila watts 44 min ambersome 3
Top snitch to watch out for (Jan '17) 52 min him 10
Rebecca Johnson 1 hr lolz 5
Laughing at the cards 2 hr Hoosiers fan 5
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr scotty steiner 4,365
jossie crowe stole from officers 8 hr Teacher 6

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance