the round table

Posted in the Highview Forum

Comments (Page 322)

Showing posts 6,421 - 6,440 of10,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6744
Jun 24, 2013
 
Honey Bee wrote:
You know, if I thought anyone genuinely cared, I'd give updates, ask for prayers and give details of just how horrific this has been. I'd probably also suggest a warn meal bright to me at the VA hospital would be greatly appreciated. Thank God I have true friends for these occasions.
Since you are curious and the only one to bother asking...still here, sitting right in front of him watching him fight for his life. Emotionally drained and physically feeling excruciating pain that I can't even let myself give thought to because every few seconds another machine beeps telling me just how hard he's fighting.
I'm with wellmeaning thoughts and prayers for you your dad and your family.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6745
Jun 24, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>The same as it was when he {she} was bashing Galahad's twins birthday party and you defended her.
Alright.Seems like I remember something about the twins birthday party.Don't remember the jest of the problem,but since you seem to have quite a grudge about it,,,I'm guessing that you always will.And I can understand that I suppose.I myself remember the twins' mother threatening to crash down on one of the posters with the full resources of the LMPD.And if I'm not mistaken,,,"you" defended her.And if I'm not further mistaken,,,that was the incident that sparked this war.So,setting all that to one side,,,I gotta few questions that I'll follow up with a statement.
1-What kind of person uses their full wrath and authority against a stranger over misunderstood words???
2-When a family member initiates a problem and then goes on to threaten further evil,,,does it make the remainder of the family righteous when they not only fail to put forth effort at setting that family member back on track with reprimand,,,but even go as far as to circle the wagons in support of further foolishness for that family member?
3-Which of the three words do you believe best describes a patron who decides to lead his family in this direction,,,Godless,righteous, and/or blind???
1-No need to hurry because I already know.

Aside from all that,,,princess wasn't on the table at that time.Not as princess anyway.
And if she was under a different name,,,then you knowing that means that both of you has been perpetrating a fraud.Would like you to hurry back to me on that one though.
Either way good morning tri.
Honey Bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6747
Jun 24, 2013
 
Thank you stayhomemomma and wellmeaning.
Honey Bee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6748
Jun 24, 2013
 
You know Spartan, I think that the name changing, game playing to be cruel is just down right wrong. Who ever does it, well I look at it like this....shame on them, but obviously there is no shame. To those doing it for their own amusement, intentionally trying to hurt others, well I feel like they have some deep seeded issues. This forum was nice, we all chatted and I for one genuinely meant and felt concern for others but that has been ruined because I don't know who is who and who is true. I do know this... I am me, always have been always will be and if someone wants to be mean, well that's on them. That's why I don't even post much anymore, too much lunacy as you call it, I call it heathen meanness from people who haven't been raised right and have no compassion for fellow man. Like I said, that's on them, whomever they may be. That being said, my phone hasn't rang
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6749
Jun 24, 2013
 
Honey Bee wrote:
You know Spartan, I think that the name changing, game playing to be cruel is just down right wrong. Who ever does it, well I look at it like this....shame on them, but obviously there is no shame. To those doing it for their own amusement, intentionally trying to hurt others, well I feel like they have some deep seeded issues. This forum was nice, we all chatted and I for one genuinely meant and felt concern for others but that has been ruined because I don't know who is who and who is true. I do know this... I am me, always have been always will be and if someone wants to be mean, well that's on them. That's why I don't even post much anymore, too much lunacy as you call it, I call it heathen meanness from people who haven't been raised right and have no compassion for fellow man. Like I said, that's on them, whomever they may be. That being said, my phone hasn't rang
Personally,I don't see anything wrong with name-changing,,,if deviance,deception and maliciousness isn't the intent behind it.However,,,there's been so much deception and deviance perpetrated on the table here,that nobody knows who to trust.So,,,most people won't even post here.The few of us who do seem to have a common curiosity as well as interest in the growing of a topix community on the table here do in fact put forth a small amount of effort at making that happen,but due,in-part to name-changing but mainly the lack of tone in a voice as well as lack of look in the eyes to judge it against,,,we misunderstand one another,become frustrated and confused,,,and end up hindering our own efforts.
Making the fact that this thread has made it as far as it has,,,no perplexing mystery.Very strongly demonstrates that if it weren't for conflict,and the forum had to depend on civilized conversation from helpful people who care enough to be helpful in the world,,,that it would effectively and very directly bring the forum's demise.
Actually,,,if you'll read the first few pages of the table,,,you'll see that I was nothing short of courteous,helpful,harmless,and even willing to turn my character into something that sounded just a bit sillier than spartan.And while I can't remember specifically where it all went south,it was somewhere in between then and now,,,that the flavor began to change.And I became confused and instilled with a cautious contempt.
That aside.
I think a lot of times you and princess either misunderstand what I'm saying to you,or misunderstand my sarcastic since of humor that makes me laugh "with" you.However,because of the lack of tone and lack of facial expression to show how cuddly and warm my intent really is,,,you misunderstand and feel that I'm laughing "at" you.
Puzzling me,puzzling you,keeping us both puzzled and not really knowing how to react.Or at least I think it's like that.Do you agree,disagree,agree in part,disagree in part,,,or don't really understand my question clear enough to make that judgment???
However you answer those questions though,,,I feel that those are the questions that we need not ask each other in a post,but pretend as if the one we're responding to "did",and try to somewhat answer those questions in all of our posts.That would eliminate a lot of the confusion as well as make it more difficult for the average dum-dum to duplicate.
In the mean time,have a good one,and good luck with your dad.
reread

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6750
Jun 24, 2013
 
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the rest of your screen names you old drunk? You made everyone else tell theirs so what are yours.
Holly
reread

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6751
Jun 24, 2013
 
xyz wrote:
<quoted text>Wow LOL you stalk Spartan/ King Author on every thread he is on,are you that in crazy over him ? Remember only postive thoughts !!!!!
Even back then she stalked spartan......page 18
decent woman

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6752
Jun 24, 2013
 
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Well this way all the ones on here that think only because all of my pictures were just face shots that I must be fat so thought I'd prove them wrong.:) I hope you had a great weekend! I know I did.:)) spent it at black mountain with my wonderful guy. Went four wheeling through the mountains and had a blast!! Have a good night tri.
and of course you can see all of your nasty whoremarks too. you fat cow. so not only are you a tattoo covered unwed mother little trolop, but you're having sex with black men too? I guess it is true a black men love fat white girls. you are just absolutely disgusting. tramp.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6753
Jun 24, 2013
 
reread wrote:
<quoted text> Holly
Holly here and I'm not a drunk so I have no idea what this has to do with me. Is this an old post you dug up from somewhere? I don't see it in the last few pages. Why be so cryptic? If you have something to say, just say it.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6754
Jun 24, 2013
 
reread wrote:
<quoted text>Even back then she stalked spartan......page 18
That's my point exactly! But when I laid the trap to get lol with the fake family Spartan defended her.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6755
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never mind...read page 18 and that was long before I ever came to this thread.

Something curious I saw though....why is it that when anyone calls Mark out on his crap, he claims they like him, has a crush on him, etc.? That's just weird.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6756
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Alright.Seems like I remember something about the twins birthday party.Don't remember the jest of the problem,but since you seem to have quite a grudge about it,,,I'm guessing that you always will.And I can understand that I suppose.I myself remember the twins' mother threatening to crash down on one of the posters with the full resources of the LMPD.And if I'm not mistaken,,,"you" defended her.And if I'm not further mistaken,,,that was the incident that sparked this war.So,setting all that to one side,,,I gotta few questions that I'll follow up with a statement.
1-What kind of person uses their full wrath and authority against a stranger over misunderstood words???
2-When a family member initiates a problem and then goes on to threaten further evil,,,does it make the remainder of the family righteous when they not only fail to put forth effort at setting that family member back on track with reprimand,,,but even go as far as to circle the wagons in support of further foolishness for that family member?
3-Which of the three words do you believe best describes a patron who decides to lead his family in this direction,,,Godless,righteous, and/or blind???
1-No need to hurry because I already know.
Aside from all that,,,princess wasn't on the table at that time.Not as princess anyway.
And if she was under a different name,,,then you knowing that means that both of you has been perpetrating a fraud.Would like you to hurry back to me on that one though.
Either way good morning tri.
Did you ever see Otis Campbell telling Andy how to run Mayberry?
A Black Customer

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6757
Jun 24, 2013
 
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and of course you can see all of your nasty whoremarks too. you fat cow. so not only are you a tattoo covered unwed mother little trolop, but you're having sex with black men too? I guess it is true a black men love fat white girls. you are just absolutely disgusting. tramp.
Hek yeah she does! She always gives me a BJ in the walmart parking lot after every haircut, juz gotta give her a $20 "tip". Stay classy girl! An don't listen to theze haters!

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6758
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tri wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever see Otis Campbell telling Andy how to run Mayberry?
LOL!!!! I find it funny that someone with criminal convictions and immoral and reprehensible behavior would try to be the moral authority on anything....even an anonymous forum!
reread

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6759
Jun 24, 2013
 
Sir Galahad wrote:
<quoted text> He didn`t give the party;he is my girls 74 year old Grandfather who refers to them as the twins in real life. Would you want me to use my girl`s Christian names on topix ? I would like to inform you of the fact that I am a Louisville Police Officer and if you continue to disparage my Father ( especially in the context of his breast cancer remarks ) I will do everything in my power to make sure you are very sorry you ever let your devious mind get you involved in our business!
Page 28 this started the fight and lol post right above it.......
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6760
Jun 24, 2013
 
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The cold hard fact is that I never liked,trusted or needed many members of this table.And if you morons still support imperfections as just,simply because they were provoked,as opposed to saying perhaps it wasn't the best thing that could've been said,then lol was more than right when she professed us to be a bunch of nerds.Speaking for your group anyway.The fact is,I let you arrogant,self-righteous,cover their own ass,people hi-jack my thread just to see where you went with it.It's safe to say,"I'm not pleased with the results.You manipulated this thing into a family bulletin board,and then threatened action when you didn't like the response.And the sad part is that there seems to be one team member proclaiming foolishness,and the rest of the family swearing it's the truth.No,you people are nothing like me.Yeah,it's safe to say that I wish you and your family the best,but speaking for myself,I'm not interested in what's going on in any of your lives.If you can't show respect for the table by knowing your place and being big enough to say your sorry,then respect it by taking your circle somewere else.The truth is,wasting precious time on people who are too smart to learn seems foolish to me.Your co-operation is appreciated,but not expected.Thanks
and this is where he defended scandalous LOL and railed against real and imaginary authority.
reread

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6761
Jun 24, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>and this is where he defended scandalous LOL and railed against real and imaginary authority.
unlike holly AND lol, spartan always gives people the benefit of doubt ,holly always gives off the I know everything ha-ha you know nothing....
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6762
Jun 24, 2013
 
reread wrote:
<quoted text>unlike holly AND lol, spartan always gives people the benefit of doubt ,holly always gives off the I know everything ha-ha you know nothing....
With Spartan, I agree to a degree however he once accused me of stealing his dog and I didn't even know he had a dog. With LOL; no comment and with Holly, what's that that old song about it's hard to be humble?
reread

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6763
Jun 24, 2013
 
tri wrote:
<quoted text>With Spartan, I agree to a degree however he once accused me of stealing his dog and I didn't even know he had a dog. With LOL; no comment and with Holly, what's that that old song about it's hard to be humble?
Pleeeease .....

Since: May 13

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6764
Jun 24, 2013
 
Is this another way to bash spartan??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,421 - 6,440 of10,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Highview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highview
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••