“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6318 May 24, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.As a matter of fact,,,I've thought that for sometime now.Holly is three full-time posters,,,and there are two or three others who post sporadically from time to time.
That's rich--coming from someone who admitted to using at least 20 names! LOL
I use one, but once I have a little time to be creative, I am going to sign out and have some fun.

As far as HB...no time to fully respond--I'm working so that people like you can sit around in their soggy depends, feeling sorry for themselves, while mooching off of taxpayers! If I'm like flip flops, then you are like a White Castle toilet: Full of crap, used up, and full of unfulfilled promises--AKA "call HB for a Good time" only to call HB and realize that she is a wrinkled up, incontinent, hag with feelings of grandeur.

More later....gotta go!
The Poop Master

Fort Knox, KY

#6319 May 24, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
One can also surmise how mentally ill, bored and dysfunctional this person is... I believe its time for someone to see a therapist to work they their multiple personality disorder. Or actually get a real life!
You just descrbed yourself to a "T", meals on wheels!
The Poop Master

Fort Knox, KY

#6320 May 24, 2013
Honey Bees son wrote:
<quoted text>Heck yeah she is. I don't know what the hell all she has been eating lately but when I changed her last night her depends diaper was so full it was about to bust. She had that thing filled to the brim with corn and what smelled like roast beef and spinach. PEEYEW! I had to take her out in the yard, bend her over her wheel chair and hose her ass off in the driveway. It was terrible. Don't ever say I never done nothin for you mom!
This post is the 'sh!t'! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
holly the orphan

Elizabethtown, KY

#6321 May 24, 2013
Goofy dike gives herself away by signing out making childish posts then judging her own post. Guess mommy and daddy couldn't teach her better than that
A CLUE

Elizabethtown, KY

#6322 May 24, 2013
Sweet Melody wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt need you to tell me where you were being sarcastic. I'm the queen of sarcasm myself, so I see it. And can give credit where credit is due.
You, Spartan, are different. If you thumbed through to look at the obits for someone you spoke with and was basically your comrade on this site is compeltely different. Whether you know Farmer Girl in the real world or not, you knew her through here, and you talked back and forth with her on here. That doesnt make you stalkerish at all. I was talking about some random person who neither talked to her on here nor knew who she was. I also never once said that I thought you could be Judge Judy. The thought, honestly, never crossed my mind.
The sentence regarding my first line being poetry and was beautiful baffles me. Because I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.
this is a clue
the schemer

Elizabethtown, KY

#6323 May 24, 2013
holly the orphan wrote:
Goofy dike gives herself away by signing out making childish posts then judging her own post. Guess mommy and daddy couldn't teach her better than that
you need to do something about your addresses if you want to play.,,,
just the facts

Elizabethtown, KY

#6324 May 24, 2013
It's going to be boring without Spartan!
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6325 May 24, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich--coming from someone who admitted to using at least 20 names! LOL
I use one, but once I have a little time to be creative, I am going to sign out and have some fun.
As far as HB...no time to fully respond--I'm working so that people like you can sit around in their soggy depends, feeling sorry for themselves, while mooching off of taxpayers! If I'm like flip flops, then you are like a White Castle toilet: Full of crap, used up, and full of unfulfilled promises--AKA "call HB for a Good time" only to call HB and realize that she is a wrinkled up, incontinent, hag with feelings of grandeur.
More later....gotta go!
Funny how no matter what flavor of mindless lunacy you dispense,,,you always get great judgments.I mean honestly,,,who would be touched by any of your words so deeply that they would actually take the time to judge you as touching??? You don't have to answer,,,just think about it.And honestly,if there was indeed a real-live holly fan who would in fact do such a thing,,,what do you suppose could be said for their intelligence??? Again,,,just think about it.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6326 May 24, 2013
just the facts wrote:
It's going to be boring without Spartan!
Based on the statistics of my ol' lady's behavior,,,I'd say that you'll adapt rather easily.
irene

Covington, KY

#6327 May 24, 2013
Hi Spartan how are you doin?
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6328 May 24, 2013
irene wrote:
Hi Spartan how are you doin?
Hello girl.I'm doing alright.That aside,after my son informed me that he talked to your son,,,it convinced me that you are who you say you are.Anyway,I was wondering if I were to just give you my cell number,,,if you think it will be possible to contain it and keep it from spreading all over L.J.??? Think it through.Let me know.May get back on around midnight if you're up.Either way,,,you take care of yourself kiddo.
irene

Covington, KY

#6329 May 24, 2013
I never give nobody's number out just give it to your son to give it to my son your son has my sons cell number tell ya what why don't you and your son come down to lj tomorrow having a get together trust me the people that will be here won't care who you are.tell your son to get the address from my son.
spartan

Elizabethtown, KY

#6330 May 24, 2013
irene wrote:
I never give nobody's number out just give it to your son to give it to my son your son has my sons cell number tell ya what why don't you and your son come down to lj tomorrow having a get together trust me the people that will be here won't care who you are.tell your son to get the address from my son.
o.k. kiddo,,,just have your son get my sons phone number so your son can get my cell phone number so he can give my sons phone number to you and you can call my sons phone number and he can give you my cell phone number just don't ya give my cell phone number to any one in lj....

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6331 May 24, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you sad sobs, but have you ever considered that someone else, other than me, also enjoys ruffling your feathers? If you haven't, you should. I haven't posted under any other name......today. That will likely change in the next few days, though! LOL

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6332 May 24, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Based on the statistics of my ol' lady's behavior,,,I'd say that you'll adapt rather easily.
I can't wait.

Reminds me of a certain Motley Crew song.....don't go away mad, just go away! LOL
spartan

Elizabethtown, KY

#6333 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't wait.
Reminds me of a certain Motley Crew song.....don't go away mad, just go away! LOL
If I give you my cell phone number, will you give to Irene?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6334 May 24, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text> If I give you my cell phone number, will you give to Irene?
Oh, gosh. THAT would be *fun*!
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6335 May 24, 2013
irene wrote:
Hello girl.How you doin' tonight? Good I hope.Listen,the last two spartans ain't me.However,,,that should no longer be an issue as of about twenty-five minutes ago.That aside,I gotta get,,,but I'll be back when I can.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6336 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't wait.
It's Motley "CRUE" kiddo.That aside though,,,it's obvious that the spartan impostors are both you.So just to throw it out there,,,you really are crazy.
agree

Louisville, KY

#6337 May 25, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>It's Motley "CRUE" kiddo.That aside though,,,it's obvious that the spartan impostors are both you.So just to throw it out there,,,you really are crazy.
Agreed, really, really crazy>>>and gettin worse!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of guy is Danny Engle? 1 hr No fret no sweat 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Dump Trump 4,301
Truckers in area on dope your about to hire fem... 5 hr Time Traveler 2
jossie crowe stole from officers 5 hr megan 3
smokey oak lays on his couch 5 hr rylermyler 3
Smokey Oak calls out for Alex Phelps! 5 hr rylermyler 1
TLC CHURCH (Trinity Assembly of God) (May '12) 12 hr Callasisee 146

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance