irene

Covington, KY

#6298 May 23, 2013
Hello honey and Spartan wasn't going to post anymore but wanted to say hi
betty for billy only

Elizabethtown, KY

#6299 May 23, 2013
billy walk over to your nabors house and call me at my sister house I have some bad news for yu.
betty for billy only

Elizabethtown, KY

#6300 May 23, 2013
billy hurry up an call me
billy for betty only

Elizabethtown, KY

#6301 May 23, 2013
I cant I ran over their and nobodies home. im afeared to go in the house with nobody home. cant you tell me on heR or I just have to wait til trere home.
annoyed

Louisville, KY

#6302 May 23, 2013
Oh look Beavis and Butthead are back.It is so funny how these two show up when Irene just so happens to get on here to say hello to her friends.
Hey holly give up your fantasy Spartan doesn't want you.Sweetheart you need meds bad your multiple personalities are getting out of hand.Please do us a favor take your medication before you get the white coats called on you.Oh and Chad I stopped by the rest area on 65 and the truck drivers want their money back they are disatisfied with the blow job you gave them.
betty for billy only

Elizabethtown, KY

#6303 May 23, 2013
billy you got to come over my aunt is so mad something wrong with me I try to give yu a clue so nobody wil now you now what happened to my uncles rabbits I think that's going to happen to us my aunt really mad so be careful when yu can come over.
Aunt Ethel

Elizabethtown, KY

#6304 May 23, 2013
annoyed wrote:
Oh look Beavis and Butthead are back.It is so funny how these two show up when Irene just so happens to get on here to say hello to her friends.
Hey holly give up your fantasy Spartan doesn't want you.Sweetheart you need meds bad your multiple personalities are getting out of hand.Please do us a favor take your medication before you get the white coats called on you.Oh and Chad I stopped by the rest area on 65 and the truck drivers want their money back they are disatisfied with the blow job you gave them.
Why do you make fun of these poor kids? They're not bothering you. You should feel some sympathy for them. Billy doesn't have a phone and you don't have to read what they say to each other.
annoyed

Covington, KY

#6305 May 23, 2013
Aunt Ethel wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you make fun of these poor kids? They're not bothering you. You should feel some sympathy for them. Billy doesn't have a phone and you don't have to read what they say to each other.
Hello Holly you talk about making fun of people you should read what you write.You are always male fun of Irene Spartan and honey bee
Aunt Ethel for Billy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6306 May 23, 2013
Billy, ride your bike over here as soon as you can. I'm not going to let Betty post on here anymore.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6307 May 23, 2013
I'm CRACKING UP at these posts! LOL. Not ONE was me but you delusional people believe they all are! I'm not sure what is funnier--the posts that you think I made or your posts in response! LOL.

I've been working my butt off lately, BUT....when I get some time, I just MAY sing out and create some interesting names....since I'm accused of it anyway. LOL

P.S. My address is Louisville, not Mt. Washington and not Shepherdsville.
billy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6308 May 23, 2013
betty aunt ethel I cnat ride my bike its gat a flat tire ill have to wait till my cusin get home.
Aunt Ethel

Elizabethtown, KY

#6309 May 23, 2013
O.k. Billy you stay home And well be there as soon as Luther gets home. Sit outside your trailer so we can find it. Make sure your sister stays home.
LAY Holly

Buffalo, TX

#6310 May 23, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
I'm CRACKING UP at these posts! LOL. Not ONE was me but you delusional people believe they all are! I'm not sure what is funnier--the posts that you think I made or your posts in response! LOL.
I've been working my butt off lately, BUT....when I get some time, I just MAY sing out and create some interesting names....since I'm accused of it anyway. LOL
P.S. My address is Louisville, not Mt. Washington and not Shepherdsville.
Holly we know u got dem gubment phones nd new tablets u sold ur food stamps with. We laugh at u shit 4 brains. Thankin u b know'n it all. All u b know'n is yo life so toe up u b tryun to dawg on eerbody else. Go lay down gear up fo 2nite on ur back we know those b ur accounts
Aunt Ethel

Elizabethtown, KY

#6311 May 23, 2013
Well, I've got bad news. It seems that Betty is pregnant and she is only 15 years old. Billy is 18 and they are both special education students. What I'm wondering whether Billy should be reported to the police and we don't know what do about the baby. His sister wants them to live together at her house and keep the baby. Her mother is in prison so I have to make a decision between them living together and abortion and adoption. I'm in favor of adoption but I don't know whether an agency will take a chance on a borderline case of intelligence. Any suggestions will be appreciated, especially from you Holly, you seem to have a lot of sense.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6312 May 23, 2013
Aunt Ethel wrote:
Well, I've got bad news. It seems that Betty is pregnant and she is only 15 years old. Billy is 18 and they are both special education students. What I'm wondering whether Billy should be reported to the police and we don't know what do about the baby. His sister wants them to live together at her house and keep the baby. Her mother is in prison so I have to make a decision between them living together and abortion and adoption. I'm in favor of adoption but I don't know whether an agency will take a chance on a borderline case of intelligence. Any suggestions will be appreciated, especially from you Holly, you seem to have a lot of sense.
Haha! Awesome. But wait....I thought that I *am* you?
A DAY IN HISTORY

Elizabethtown, KY

#6313 May 23, 2013
Seventy-nine years ago today, Bonnie and Clyde were shot to death in Louisiana.
Honey Bee

Buffalo, TX

#6314 May 23, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! Awesome. But wait....I thought that I *am* you?
The fact that you find this awesome, explains a lot! Wait aren't these the type of people that disgust you, you know, people that need help. You are a lot like flip flops, annoying, noisy and cheap. Not much on support either. LOL
I've come to the conclusion, along with another person, that there are really only a hand full of people that really post on here...meaning that someone is really really mentally ill and posting and arguing with themselves for attention.
All it takes is a little intelligence and time, reading thru this thread from the beginning until now, one can surmise the actual number of people really posting here. One can also surmise how mentally ill, bored and dysfunctional this person is. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were trying to start a good thread to have decent conversations but ended up losing their flipping mind in the process and the end result is this mess. I believe its time for someone to see a therapist to work they their multiple personality disorder. Or actually get a real life!
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6315 May 24, 2013
A DAY IN HISTORY wrote:
Seventy-nine years ago today, Bonnie and Clyde were shot to death in Louisiana.
Would be lovely if holly and Chad decided to follow their example,,,wouldn't it.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6316 May 24, 2013
LAY Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly we know u got dem gubment phones nd new tablets u sold ur food stamps with. We laugh at u shit 4 brains. Thankin u b know'n it all. All u b know'n is yo life so toe up u b tryun to dawg on eerbody else. Go lay down gear up fo 2nite on ur back we know those b ur accounts
Better be careful with a name like that.Holly may interpret that as an indicator of premeditated rape.And though it would be nothing short of humorous to watch her explain to the jury how she earnestly fears that someone will come in the night and sample her ugly,her wrinkles,and her stink without her permission,,,the humor would quickly lose it's luster if you happen to get stuck with even two idiots listening that thinks like she does.Good luck either way.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#6317 May 24, 2013
Honey Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you find this awesome, explains a lot! Wait aren't these the type of people that disgust you, you know, people that need help. You are a lot like flip flops, annoying, noisy and cheap. Not much on support either. LOL
I've come to the conclusion, along with another person, that there are really only a hand full of people that really post on here...meaning that someone is really really mentally ill and posting and arguing with themselves for attention.
All it takes is a little intelligence and time, reading thru this thread from the beginning until now, one can surmise the actual number of people really posting here. One can also surmise how mentally ill, bored and dysfunctional this person is. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were trying to start a good thread to have decent conversations but ended up losing their flipping mind in the process and the end result is this mess. I believe its time for someone to see a therapist to work they their multiple personality disorder. Or actually get a real life!
I agree.As a matter of fact,,,I've thought that for sometime now.Holly is three full-time posters,,,and there are two or three others who post sporadically from time to time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 7 min what a russsh 1,897
george thruman (Jul '11) 21 min dave 73
Election rumors 27 min Spartan 16
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 42 min winner 56
Let's Play One Word Game,...!!! (Mar '13) 43 min winner 208
Word Association (May '09) 48 min winner 669
Wreck on 1020 by Solite yesterday (Jan '17) 2 hr None 14

Highview Jobs

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages