“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6097 May 13, 2013
grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Well you make no sense.
I think it makes perfect sense. If someone is always talking about ravishing someone who doesn't wish to be the object of their ravishing, they have potential to do stupid stuff. Can't be any plainer than that.

Behind every perp, you'll usually find an enabler. I bet the cousin's mom enabled him, huh? No......no one like that on this forum at all (sarcasm).
the hilltopper

Shepherdsville, KY

#6098 May 13, 2013
grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Well you make no sense.
Well, o.k. The moral of this story is ' When people make threats as part of their daily talk, they usually will play out that threat at some point in their life".
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6099 May 13, 2013
Hi Becky I wouldn't sweat just let it roll off your back.I think mark is a good guy can't wait to meet u all

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6100 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hi Becky I wouldn't sweat just let it roll off your back.I think mark is a good guy can't wait to meet u all
These are the words of desperation. Irene, can't you find any other friends? Maybe some without criminal histories? Maybe some who don't make rape insinuations? Or hit his wife?
Becky

Shepherdsville, KY

#6101 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
I no, I aint worried about it. We can't wait to meat you too.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6102 May 13, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the words of desperation. Irene, can't you find any other friends? Maybe some without criminal histories? Maybe some who don't make rape insinuations? Or hit his wife?
Well to be ohonest no it's the normal people that spook me.I feel safer with the criminals as you called them.at least I know where to fit in.you aren't a criminal and I tried being ur friend and all you did was call me retarded and talk about my kids.so now let's see why do I pick contestants number two.I might be slow sometimes but my memory is ok.and that is why I choose mark and Becky
the hilltopper

Shepherdsville, KY

#6103 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Well to be ohonest no it's the normal people that spook me.I feel safer with the criminals as you called them.at least I know where to fit in.you aren't a criminal and I tried being ur friend and all you did was call me retarded and talk about my kids.so now let's see why do I pick contestants number two.I might be slow sometimes but my memory is ok.and that is why I choose mark and Becky
In studying history of the European "class" system, I was never in favor of the separation of people just because of their wealth, education and moral standing in the community. Boy was I wrong!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6104 May 13, 2013
the hilltopper wrote:
<quoted text>In studying history of the European "class" system, I was never in favor of the separation of people just because of their wealth, education and moral standing in the community. Boy was I wrong!
I agree with the separation for morality....not so much the other two.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6105 May 13, 2013
the hilltopper wrote:
<quoted text>Well, o.k. The moral of this story is ' When people make threats as part of their daily talk, they usually will play out that threat at some point in their life".
Well,,,there's certainly no shortage of dum-dums on the forum this week.So,,,tell me something useful while you're blessing us all with your hilltop flavor of 'guru' wisdom.Exactly what statements did I make that "YOU" equated with insinuations of rape??? That aside though,,,the moral of your story is actually a little common,simple,redneck,backward s and extremely inaccurate,,,I'm thinkin'.Anyway,"ONE " time in your life,,,you knew "ONE" kid who wasn't bluffing verbalized intentions of treachery,,,and that laidd out the statistics in your world that says people "usually" play it out at some point in their life (lol).Yeah,,,it happens all the time (lel).Anyway,,,that kinda sounds like profiling to me...Looking at it from another angle though,,,I'm inclined to think that you might be somewhat accurate since people who talk of passion in their daily routine,,,statistically and "usually" end up getting passionate at some point or another in their life.Thinkin' about it,,,I'll probably have to consider it further and get back with ya.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6106 May 13, 2013
the hilltopper wrote:
<quoted text>In studying history of the European "class" system, I was never in favor of the separation of people just because of their wealth, education and moral standing in the community. Boy was I wrong!
That's not all that surprising chief.Since statistically,,,you "USUALLY" are.In short,,,it ain't really like you let anybody down.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6107 May 13, 2013
Hello Spartan my friend how are you tonight me and your wife has been having a good conversation I like her.so what have you been upto?me cleanin doin laundry.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6108 May 13, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Well to be ohonest no it's the normal people that spook me.I feel safer with the criminals as you called them.at least I know where to fit in.you aren't a criminal and I tried being ur friend and all you did was call me retarded and talk about my kids.so now let's see why do I pick contestants number two.I might be slow sometimes but my memory is ok.and that is why I choose mark and Becky
That's awesome girl.To be honest with you,,,that's kinda how I see it.And for what it's worth,,,you don't seem anywhat slow at all to me kiddo.As a matter of fact,it's my opinion that you're worth more than the combined total of the three of these fools who are stoning you unjustly.Either way,,,thanks for picking me.Will try to not let you down.Gonna watch some tv,,but be back later.Take care.
the hilltopper

Shepherdsville, KY

#6109 May 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I agree with the separation for morality....not so much the other two.
Hi Holly, I've never had the opportunity to talk with you and I know what you're saying about people thinking they are better than others but what good does it do to work and achieve a nice home and cars if someone puts a trailer park next door to you. And what good does it do to work and get an education when stupid people brag about being content with their life in the gutter of society and exist solely on welfare given to them by the sweat of others? Sometimes I think we'd all be better off to vote for the democrats and all get on welfare.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#6110 May 13, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>That's awesome girl.To be honest with you,,,that's kinda how I see it.And for what it's worth,,,you don't seem anywhat slow at all to me kiddo.As a matter of fact,it's my opinion that you're worth more than the combined total of the three of these fools who are stoning you unjustly.Either way,,,thanks for picking me.Will try to not let you down.Gonna watch some tv,,but be back later.Take care.
Ok me and my son are sitting here talkin about these fools.as for me pickin you I feel more comfortable with you.talk to you soon.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6111 May 14, 2013
the hilltopper wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Holly, I've never had the opportunity to talk with you and I know what you're saying about people thinking they are better than others but what good does it do to work and achieve a nice home and cars if someone puts a trailer park next door to you. And what good does it do to work and get an education when stupid people brag about being content with their life in the gutter of society and exist solely on welfare given to them by the sweat of others? Sometimes I think we'd all be better off to vote for the democrats and all get on welfare.
I get what you're saying. I just don't think poor people are necessarily "bad" people. I do think lazy, ornery, mooches are bad people, however. I am college educated, but several of my friends are not. They are still good, hard working people.

So, I guess it's more about character than earnings or education. I despise people who live off of the government by choice. They are the bottom rung of society... useless mooches. Our society has gotten to the point in which being on welfare is no longer shameful, it's commonplace-- and people actually brag about what they get for free. Of course, they never stop to think about what others had to do to earn that $$ for them so that they can sit on their butts in their trailers of contentment.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6112 May 14, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Ok me and my son are sitting here talkin about these fools.as for me pickin you I feel more comfortable with you.talk to you soon.
Really, Irene? I cut you slack for a bit and you come back with this? Well.....break's over.

If I'm a fool, why is it that my IQ is twice yours? How is it that you are so "depressed" you can't work, yet you can hang on these forums all day and lay up having baby after baby--for the government to support? Do you ever think of where the $$ comes from that you get for "free"? I'll tell you...it comes from someone else's hard work--someone who has the # of kids they can afford--someone who works, even when laying on their wide asses (like you) all day would be easier, someone who has to plan for their futures, pay for their own food, medical & housing--an manage to do it all after Uncle Sam takes a bite out of the paycheck for sloths like you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6113 May 14, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>Ok me and my son are sitting here talkin about these fools.as for me pickin you I feel more comfortable with you.talk to you soon.
Good morning girl.How's your day shapin' up? Ain't been up very long myself,,,but feel fairly fresh in spite of it.That aside,,,tell your son and the rest of your family I said "hello".Got a busy day planned (once I decide to get started) so I'll probably be in and out most of the day,,,but will attempt to sneak a post in here and there when time allows.Til then...
spartan

Louisville, KY

#6114 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Really, Irene? I cut you slack for a bit and you come back with this? Well.....break's over.
If I'm a fool, why is it that my IQ is twice yours? How is it that you are so "depressed" you can't work, yet you can hang on these forums all day and lay up having baby after baby--for the government to support? Do you ever think of where the $$ comes from that you get for "free"? I'll tell you...it comes from someone else's hard work--someone who has the # of kids they can afford--someone who works, even when laying on their wide asses (like you) all day would be easier, someone who has to plan for their futures, pay for their own food, medical & housing--an manage to do it all after Uncle Sam takes a bite out of the paycheck for sloths like you.
How does it feel to be your own god girl??? Comfortable is it??? To be honest with you,if the Lord himself was to jump in this conversation and see how much destruction and pain that you're not only willing but eager to cause an entire family because of your contempt for something as insignificant as your tax dollar,,,He would likely suggest that your resources and wealth be plundered forcefully from you and given to Irene and her family.After which,it's very likely that He Himself would call you a fool,a faithless one,a foul-up and a stranger,,,and then likely exile you to where the evil ones belong to be.All that aside,,,good morning holly.Oh,,,and do you plan on hinting at your rape fantasy all day again today,,,or have you realized just how stupid you look,,,and decided to let it go???
becky

Louisville, KY

#6115 May 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Haha! Seriously, Becky? First your husband threatens me and now you insinuate you are going to have someone pay me "a visit"?
You really need to pay attention to what your husband is doing on this site. I'm starting to understand (sort of, although I'm not violent) why Mark beat you.:-)
Not me stupid,if I wanted to make something happen I would handle it myself.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#6116 May 14, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be your own god girl??? Comfortable is it??? To be honest with you,if the Lord himself was to jump in this conversation and see how much destruction and pain that you're not only willing but eager to cause an entire family because of your contempt for something as insignificant as your tax dollar,,,He would likely suggest that your resources and wealth be plundered forcefully from you and given to Irene and her family.After which,it's very likely that He Himself would call you a fool,a faithless one,a foul-up and a stranger,,,and then likely exile you to where the evil ones belong to be.All that aside,,,good morning holly.Oh,,,and do you plan on hinting at your rape fantasy all day again today,,,or have you realized just how stupid you look,,,and decided to let it go???
Apparently, at least two other posters see your rape posts the same way I do.
I am fairly certain that God would say that those capable of supporting themselves (and don't will/should starve). Proverbs 19 makes reference to the lazy sleeping well, but going hungry. I also believe that the 7.5% of our income that we donated to St. Jude last year BY CHOICE is more important than my resentment of being forced to provide for the lazy. What do YOU do to help the needy---not sloths like Irene, but the *genuinely* needy? I bet nothing despite your tax rate hovering around the lowest rate.

But...really...who are YOU to talk to me about biblical principles after all you've done and *who* you are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Desperate Need of Funding 45 min work2travel2live 1
Louisville the next Baltimore 46 min black man talking 7
Andrea Martin 3 hr black knight 9
anyone know tommy curtsinger? 4 hr HawtWife 3
anyone know jimmy?????? (Nov '13) 4 hr HawtWife 7
Leslie Marie MCcubbins (Apr '12) 6 hr real deal 16
paige 11 hr missthtbitch 1
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE