Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

honey bee wrote:
I've told you before, yes I'm a Christian, but not perfect. That's ok. I know God doesn't like me calling you a Bitch, but he knows me, I'm honest! ;)
Shame on you! God ALSO knows how you lied about multiple screen names! LOL!

You are a Christian when you think you can get some unearned benefit by saying so---and a hypocrite when you think no one is watching.
refresh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hollas EX friend wrote:
THIS THREAD GOT HER STARTED ON PSYCHOPATH SHE'S ON
I just want you all to know that holla is crazy with this site. Been friends for years and she just cursed me out for not getting on here and slandering people for telling her like it is. She just ended our friendship over this petty crap. She laughs at everyone but if y'all saw her disgusting house and smelled her nasty body odor you'd laugh. She spends so much time on topix her husband cheated.
She has 3 PCs a laptop and cell phone so she can keep using different names. She has a notebook with all the names she uses and y'alls names written with childish vulgar names beside them. I was going to go take a picture but the way she just acted because I would not judge something(whatever that means?) I'm afraid I'll slap her big nasty drama queen ass.
SHE lives off welfare!!!
She actually set her alarm clock to get up at 3am to post about honey bee acting like she was someone else agreeing with herself the other night I was like how can a website do this to someone but she's lost it
She needs help over this topix crap.
She said y'all were not accepting her so she went off the rails.
I can't believe a life long friendship is ending just because I'm not childish and have a life and don't do drama on here with her. She gets a crazy check, I am calling her family to tell them she needs baker acted. You are right about the sudafed honey bee. That's what threw her into this rage truth hurts. That was her name on here too how messed up is that.
Hope it was worth it holla don't come holla'n when you need a ride. You're getting what you deserve. I feel better just telling them because I know how you really are now come knockin on my door if you feel the need to yell at me again.
Oh and she did just get a notebook, used her foodstamps and traded for it, & she's got nerve to talk about welfare people humfhhh
Don't try to deny it, they figured you out or you wouldn't need me to put something on here. Shouldn't your thousands of writings be enough I think so.
Goodbye holla don't you go crazy now you've lost enough over topix
I think you owe them all an apology
refresh

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Thank you! That was one of MANY, MANY posts she made about it and later admitted it, saying it was all in "fun" and to try to get me to see how I am. LOL!

Now, she says she only uses one screen name! I found the other thread and bumped it, too!

Good stuff!
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Thank you! That was one of MANY, MANY posts she made about it and later admitted it, saying it was all in "fun" and to try to get me to see how I am. LOL!
Now, she says she only uses one screen name! I found the other thread and bumped it, too!
Good stuff!
Why do you keep thanking YOURSELF LOL
Yerk me where I claimed to have made the post YOUR FRIEND, well ex friend made, you can't, because you are a liar :)
You probably made it yourself!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep thanking YOURSELF LOL
Yerk me where I claimed to have made the post YOUR FRIEND, well ex friend made, you can't, because you are a liar :)
You probably made it yourself!!!
I'm not sure what a "yerk" is.

And I'm sure you had those threads deleted--especially after all the threats you made to that poor pregnant girl.

I am obviously not the same poster as the person posting "refresh" everywhere. Have you talked to your doctor lately about your level of medication? It seems like you have really deteriorated since you "left" this forum for good. Can't stay away, can you? LOL!!
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

LOL I dint know what a yerk is either haha :)
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Oops don't know either HAHA
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

hello mrs.honey.how are you tonight?im ok.my ankle hurts i sprained my ankle playing with my little girl.outside chasing her.where's spartan.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

irene wrote:
hello mrs.honey.how are you tonight?im ok.my ankle hurts i sprained my ankle playing with my little girl.outside chasing her.where's spartan.
I thought you left this forum?(8 times)
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Chad wrote:
<quoted text>Again, were di I ever call you immoral? Do you have some kind of problem with reading comprehension? Are you a retard like Irene and here kids too, and is that why you're so offended by this? I think you need to stick with what you know best spartan, like blowing random truckers in the I-65 reststop bathrooms...lol...
Hmmmmm,,,where did you call me immoral??? That's kinda funny.You called me a "degenerate",,,and have absolutely no idea what it means.So,considering the fact that you're an idiot who don't know nothing about nothing,but still seem talented at shooting off your big mouth as if you do,,,I'm guessing you to be one of holly's kids. y
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Chad wrote:
<quoted text>So is that a threat? Are you and your husband going to kill me like he did Jessica? I have to warn you, I'm not quite as defenseless as that poor teenaged girl.
You're a punk with a big mouth and a spineless coward on top of it.Not really in any position to be warning anybody about anything.So,,,put that in your pipe and smoke it.
refresh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

irene wrote:
hey spartan just wanted to drop in for a few minutes.you know argueing with people wont change them.i know i learned it the hard way with my dad.i tried so many times to get my dad to love me even like me but nomatter what i did it wasnt good enough he would say the same thing holly calls me.bucky was the only man that ever treated me like i was somebody like i belonged.thats all i ever wanted spartan was to belong.but here i dont belong.and for that note im going to move on.i will be around from time to time to see how you are doing.if princess comes back tell her thankyou will ya.
refresh
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

irene wrote:
Hello girl.About ready to have dinner,,,but be back soon.That aside,,,I'm glad to see you posting.
refresh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

irene wrote:
i haven't post under any other names but mine.listen dont bring my kids into this you got a problem with me let it be with me.my son started school late because they argued over when he starts again dont bring my kids into our fight.you dont want to go there unlike you SWEETHEART i use my real name i dont hide.
p.s.spartan sweetheart i will catch you on the down low.you ever want to meet let me know and we will set up a place.telll mrs spatan if i dont talk to you before then happy mothers day.keep it real.
refresh

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmmmm,,,where did you call me immoral??? That's kinda funny.You called me a "degenerate",,,and have absolutely no idea what it means.So,considering the fact that you're an idiot who don't know nothing about nothing,but still seem talented at shooting off your big mouth as if you do,,,I'm guessing you to be one of holly's kids. y
Oh....Holly's kids, huh? That's funny. Would you like for me to make some comments about little Markie now? What makes you think you can reference my kids without repercussions? Surely you haven't underestimated my ability to "know" stuff, have you?

You really shouldn't accuse someone of not knowing the meaning of a word while you type things like "don't know nothing about nothing." The meaning of "degenerate" doesn't always have to do with morals.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a punk with a big mouth and a spineless coward on top of it.Not really in any position to be warning anybody about anything.So,,,put that in your pipe and smoke it.
But.....but.....does he hit women???
refresh

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

irene wrote:
<quoted text>enough is enough with your mouth.i take care of my kids.im on disability dont want to be but talk to my doctor.as for me haveing kids i support them with what little money i get they dont get anything.now lets get to the real problem here its not the fact that there is bad blood between me and my ex sister in law everyone knows it.and i dont threaten to beat her up she knows if she comes around me what will happen.and further more you began to to pick on me because of me and spartan being friends.you say its not but DEAR as you call everybody its true.you say i turn your stomach well BABE you turn mine too.you are such a hypocrite.i try to work help people and i try to work on getting a job but its big mouths like you that wont let anyone like me try,but still you beat them down to there is nothing.SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!and what part of I DONOT GO TO CHURCH OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
refresh
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, dear. You really think *I* can't stand the heat? I *enjoy* the heat, Mark.
I guess I've really gotten to you, huh? Two cuss words in one post....LOL!
Say some more stuff about my kids. This could get realllly fun, Mark.
Here ya go ya LIAR LOL
:)
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Hey SPARTAN, how's life been treating you?
Great in my end of the world. A friend bright us mushrooms the other day and boy.....mmmmm
I hadn't had them before, but fried then up with flour and panko bread crumbs. Know I wish I had known how good they were before! They would have gone perfectly with the crappie we fried up tonight!!!
Take care buddy...see you soon!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go ya LIAR LOL
:)
Uhm....excuse me? I never said I enjoyed being "cruel," which is what you claimed. You need to have a med check. You have surpassed the crazy notch on the whack-o-meter and are approaching the lunacy notch.

You are predictable. Intent on proving me a liar because the posts were referenced earlier proving that word is a sure fit for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
POLICE: Louisville dad arrested after 3-year-ol... 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
southend 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 3
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 5 hr Sebastian 54
Cherry st 13 hr mmmhmm 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 14 hr Gfm 81,565
Joe Wantland attorney 14 hr I know 26
Poll: Opposition to gay marriage waning in Ky. 15 hr Latter Day Taints 20
•••
•••