Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds great to me kiddo.Drunk and retarded don't seem to add up to be as worthless as some of these reasonable and esteemed non-drinkers.And just to let you know,,,you're not retarded girl.Not by any means.
Really? Have you performed an IQ test on her? By the way, didn't Bucky use his extremely low IQ as part of his defense? Do non-retarded people generally marry retarded people? I'm not sure on that....

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

holier than thou wrote:
holly you know you shouldnt talk about yourself like that.you are a piece of shit to call people names.you say you have a job i doubt that bitch you are always on here.
Irene, dear, your writing is unmistakable. At least use the same screen name for all your posts. Otherwise, you will confuse yourself- just as Spartan and honey bee have done before.

Of course I have a job. While that is a foreign thought to people like you, some do work and live productive lives.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

i haven't post under any other names but mine.listen dont bring my kids into this you got a problem with me let it be with me.my son started school late because they argued over when he starts again dont bring my kids into our fight.you dont want to go there unlike you SWEETHEART i use my real name i dont hide.

p.s.spartan sweetheart i will catch you on the down low.you ever want to meet let me know and we will set up a place.telll mrs spatan if i dont talk to you before then happy mothers day.keep it real.
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
This is all just RICH coming from someone who harassed me under at least 4 different screen names. The funniest was when you called me a bytch under one screen name and then said "God bless you" under another. THAT sums up who you are completely. A fake little twit who hides behind her self-serving religion. Oh...and just to beef up my argument a little...do you remember harassing poor little Holly (her last name escapes me)? You know...the single mom who was being hounded her for no reason at all? Remember going to her job to try to have her fired? Remember jumping on that bandwagon real quick with other posters who hated her? THAT also sums up who you are--a weak little follower with no original thought of your own.
What's rich? No what's cheap is you throwing those lies and diversions out there to keep from seeing the truth in yourself, but I knew I was wasting my time. That's your usual line of defense. I really expected it, hoped for a moment, that you may see the light but...I gave you too much credit I suppose.
Carry on, unfulfilled unless degrading others...how very sad.

Btw, if youre calling me a ” stalker”, for ousting you on a few threads for being a hypocrite ... then you are beyond a shadow of a doubt, THE worst stalker I've ever seen LOL
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

hello mrs.honey bee how are you?have you heard from princess?i miss talkin to you.
honey bee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

irene wrote:
hello mrs.honey bee how are you?have you heard from princess?i miss talkin to you.
Have only heard from her sporadically, I'm sure she is just busy with life and living it with her daughter, being happy :)
I'll bee back in a few days, maybe
just wondering

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
<quoted text>hey welcome back!yes growing up i had it rough.i guess thats why my kids are real important to me.i have so many emotional scars its not funny sort of speak.before i met bucky i was with a guy that was just like my S.O.B father he use to say the reason he hurted me was because he loved me.i learned real fast that love shouldnt hurt.bucky told me that what my ex was doing wasnt love it was cotrolling and thats what he was doing.a person can be beat down emotionally,mentally and physically so much to the point they dont or cant feel anything.bucky and my kids are what makes me wake up of a morning with out them my life wouldnt be worth going on with.everybody talks about my kids being handicap they arent they are on grade level.the only one that is got health problems is my three year old.Do i feel like it is my fault yes i do and i always will no matter what anyone says or does.so if people on here thinks i care what they say no i dont.
Did bucky teach you how to murder too?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

honey bee wrote:
<quoted text>
What's rich? No what's cheap is you throwing those lies and diversions out there to keep from seeing the truth in yourself, but I knew I was wasting my time. That's your usual line of defense. I really expected it, hoped for a moment, that you may see the light but...I gave you too much credit I suppose.
Carry on, unfulfilled unless degrading others...how very sad.
Btw, if youre calling me a ” stalker”, for ousting you on a few threads for being a hypocrite ... then you are beyond a shadow of a doubt, THE worst stalker I've ever seen LOL
Hypocrite? You can't be serious. I am what I am. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. I don't call someone a bytch under one screen name and "bless" them under another. THAT is a hypocrite. Know anyone who fits the bill?

It's funny that you show back up here after sending me those emails begging me to have your account deleted. Well, I guess that's just yet another sign of your mental illness coming to light.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
i haven't post under any other names but mine.listen dont bring my kids into this you got a problem with me let it be with me.my son started school late because they argued over when he starts again dont bring my kids into our fight.you dont want to go there unlike you SWEETHEART i use my real name i dont hide.
1. Yes you have.
2. If your son is 19 already, he wasn't even borderline on the start date, unless he was delayed. The cutoff is October--used to be September.
3. I use my real name as well.
4. Why were you so worried about the possibility of being asked to testify against Bucky, Irene? Did it have something to do with the carpet in your van? Yes, I already know.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

1.no i havent

2:talk to board of education they did it i know a friend was there with me

3:keep my children out of this

4:i was never worried

5:we never had a van stupid it was the dishons had a van with carpet in it.i know because mike dishon's cousin is living with my brother.so you dont know everything again keep my kids out of your mouth.you can call me what you want but dont you EVER EVER CALL MY KIDS ANYTHING.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

honey bee tell spartan i will catch him later im going to lay low for awhile before i say something i wont regret
lmao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
I'm here. Sorry, I've had a busy week and a lot going on lately. How's everyone?
Southern Bell Lady

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
honey bee tell spartan i will catch him later im going to lay low for awhile before i say something i wont regret
you will be back in 5 min.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who didn't graduate high school, I doubt you know too much about calculus.....or much else for that matter. LOL!
P.S. a 19 year old senior in high school cannot be on "grade level" despite who may proclaim otherwise.
Exactly.And I knew even less about it in kindergarten,,,so attempting to discuss it with me at that time would've likely proved fruitless.Yes??? As for irene's children,,,why are you so much of a coward that you have to mention them in your attack on her??? Says a lot about you girl.Says a lot about you.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
bucky said how many times he has to tell us children to behave mama is getting angry with her children lol.i cant help but laugh
p.s.we can still love her though.
It'd take a dedicated kid to love a momma like that.That aside,,,how are you and the family today???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

irene wrote:
1.no i havent
2:talk to board of education they did it i know a friend was there with me
3:keep my children out of this
4:i was never worried
5:we never had a van stupid it was the dishons had a van with carpet in it.i know because mike dishon's cousin is living with my brother.so you dont know everything again keep my kids out of your mouth.you can call me what you want but dont you EVER EVER CALL MY KIDS ANYTHING.
Never had a van? Hmmmm...maybe YOU didn't but be HONEST for a moment: did your family rent a carpet cleaning machine directly after Jessica's disappearance or not?

I have never called your children anything, Irene. Not a single derogatory term. Because I say they are "delayed", you take that as derogatory. It's the truth. Children should be 17 or 18 when they graduate high school--if they haven't been held back, that is.

As far as calling me "stupid", that's hilarious coming from a person with an IQ that hovers around the average temperature in February.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.And I knew even less about it in kindergarten,,,so attempting to discuss it with me at that time would've likely proved fruitless.Yes??? As for irene's children,,,why are you so much of a coward that you have to mention them in your attack on her??? Says a lot about you girl.Says a lot about you.
My mention of Irene's children has to do with HER behavior, not theirs. They are precious children who cannot help their plight in life. They cannot help that they were born to retarded parents, not given the tools they needed to learn, not given the attention they deserve because their parents have too many kids, etc....

By Irene's previous statement, it is safe to assume that she had so many children to meet her own needs, not with the intention of meeting their needs.
Backwoods Grandma

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly.And I knew even less about it in kindergarten,,,so attempting to discuss it with me at that time would've likely proved fruitless.Yes??? As for irene's children,,,why are you so much of a coward that you have to mention them in your attack on her??? Says a lot about you girl.Says a lot about you.
Mr.Spartan.Hi Irene's neighbor and friend and I want to say thankyou for befriendinding her on here you someday sir will get your great reward when our lord jesus comes back for us all.

Now for you Mrs.Mouth Holly or southern bell lady or what ever you calling yourself now it used to be meholla,but any way you calling people retarded.Let me go as far as say you my dear will burn in hell noone is retarded.And by the way this is not Irene I know for a fact she isn't home.As for her children they arent delayed they are where they need to be.Why are you a coward and hide behind a computer.Before you say Irene will burn in hell for the things she has done I am sure she will.But you my dear need to leave these people alone.They are a good family.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Backwoods Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Mr.Spartan.Hi Irene's neighbor and friend and I want to say thankyou for befriendinding her on here you someday sir will get your great reward when our lord jesus comes back for us all.
Now for you Mrs.Mouth Holly or southern bell lady or what ever you calling yourself now it used to be meholla,but any way you calling people retarded.Let me go as far as say you my dear will burn in hell noone is retarded.And by the way this is not Irene I know for a fact she isn't home.As for her children they arent delayed they are where they need to be.Why are you a coward and hide behind a computer.Before you say Irene will burn in hell for the things she has done I am sure she will.But you my dear need to leave these people alone.They are a good family.
Uhmmmm....this doesn't look like Irene's writing at all. LOL

I'm a coward but you don't post your name. Funny!
chad

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Backwoods Grandma wrote:
<quoted text>Mr.Spartan.Hi Irene's neighbor and friend and I want to say thankyou for befriendinding her on here you someday sir will get your great reward when our lord jesus comes back for us all.
Yeah, a good family of welfare bums. Get off my tax dollar, you worthless welfare collecting losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chit Chat Channel 14 min bob Dillon 78
Robbie Ashcraft 44 min Jerk 45
Mitch McConnell 2 hr Words of Wisdom 114
CMT/KMA Certified Medication Technician JOBS 3 hr Craig 1
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 4 hr Sasha98 55
Cherry st 5 hr bob Dillon 3
jailer 5 hr wow 10
•••
•••