just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#5691 May 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning irene.How you doing girl? Probably not that good,,,considering the lunacy that you're getting bombarded with.Honestly though,,,I believe that it's "ALL" coming from the poster known as holly.She's always been the one who scours the internet looking for something personal that she can use against somebody.According to Honey Bee,holly even set her alarm for three-o-clock in the morning one time so she could respond to herself under a different name and present a smokescreen that made it appear as if someone "else" actually agreed with her ignorance.And since holly's only defense was to come back and ask Honey Bee if she thought that anyone would believe her,,,I'm very inclined to believe it's the truth.On top of all that,her jealous,evil,and mean side is eerily reminiscent of this one poster that's trying to look like many.So,,,don't you sweat it kiddo.You and me belong here,,,holly don't.She's just trespassing.All that aside,,,you have a good day girl.And get back with me when you can.
Why are they picking on this poor girl?Me and my wife has went through all the posts and we have seen several people posting nasty stuff about her.What is their problem?Irene seems to be a decent person.yes I have read alot about her husband and I also read the grand jury transcripts and i know that Mr.Brooks got railroaded.and also i know that there was a witness on the stand that picked out the men that the girl was with.you all should read your bibles in the book of matthew it says judge not lest ye be judge.and how ever you judge this person you will be judged 10x as what you judge her.
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#5692 May 1, 2013
But me and my wife do agree that Mr.Brooks is a cold blooded killer. He needs to burn in hell.
Queenie aka Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5693 May 1, 2013
Dr Yoself is still giving free pap smears at the trailer in honeysuckle trailer park. We are trying to get a nicer location so he can serve more women. He told me that the woman in question came to him for his service and he was so grossed out that he couldn't finish the procedure. She must really be nasty because I've seen some of the women who come for him and they were gross.
just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#5694 May 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
But me and my wife do agree that Mr.Brooks is a cold blooded killer. He needs to burn in hell.
you are so childish to hijack someone elses screen name
mason perry

Shepherdsville, KY

#5695 May 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
You are wrong! It was not him!
kissmeass

Shepherdsville, KY

#5696 May 1, 2013
hey spartan irene said to tell you hi.she will be back soon.I think I don't really dont know.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5697 May 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Seriously insane. Whatever happens here will be blames on me. So, TAKE NOTE anonymous posters: do as you will--I'll take the blame/credit. Hahah!
I only post under a single name and, obviously, I have no problem saying what I need to from this name. I have never--and would never--set an alarm clock to do anything on this site. Unlike you, this site is not my life, dear. Honey bee did accuse me of posting under different names, but if you recollect--SHE was the one caught doing so. Just as you have been multiple times! LOL
I KNOW what Irene looks like. I saw her plenty during the Brooks' trial. I wouldn't have to google for a picture and, trust me, wouldn't go out of my way to offend my eyeballs.
Aside from all that, though, I hear you've gone back to searching for the bottom of those cans nightly.
Insane you say.Ya know,if I had a nickel for every time somebody told me that,,,I could probably afford to get it fixed.That aside,I want you to know that I believe you now about the alarm clock thing.Especially since you put it in perspective and said "have never" and "would never",lol (laughing out loud).Sheeeesh,if you'd have just said that sooner,I would've simply taken your word over Honey Bee's and considered it a closed issue,,,lel,,,(laughing even louder).Anyway,,,you have to catch a spartan in pretty rare form to ever find him searching for the bottom of a can.Bottles are actually my thing.It's what I do,it's what I like,it's how I roll,and it's a practice that's been embraced by the law as well as Uncle Sam since 1933,,,so why ya buggin'??? Anyway and since you asked though.I've been good and juiced on one occasion since February twenty-seventh,,,and drank two beers in a social setting once since that.If you think I might need help though,,,just sponsor me and give me some contact info.All that aside,,,how you doing today?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5698 May 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
You and your wife both agree on it you say.Do you by chance watch Nancy Grace and stuff together too??? Do the two of you believe that you would have a real knack for Judge Judy's job??? Do the two of you feel that you would make "perfect" jurors because of your intuitive spirit and supernatural talents that allow you to really "feel" when somebody's telling a lie??? If you answered even one of these with a "yes",,,then thank you.I have not only found one perfect example of what I refer as a common person,,,it seems that I've found two.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5699 May 1, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Insane you say.Ya know,if I had a nickel for every time somebody told me that,,,I could probably afford to get it fixed.That aside,I want you to know that I believe you now about the alarm clock thing.Especially since you put it in perspective and said "have never" and "would never",lol (laughing out loud).Sheeeesh,if you'd have just said that sooner,I would've simply taken your word over Honey Bee's and considered it a closed issue,,,lel,,,(laughing even louder).Anyway,,,you have to catch a spartan in pretty rare form to ever find him searching for the bottom of a can.Bottles are actually my thing.It's what I do,it's what I like,it's how I roll,and it's a practice that's been embraced by the law as well as Uncle Sam since 1933,,,so why ya buggin'??? Anyway and since you asked though.I've been good and juiced on one occasion since February twenty-seventh,,,and drank two beers in a social setting once since that.If you think I might need help though,,,just sponsor me and give me some contact info.All that aside,,,how you doing today?
Oh, but, cans are so much cheaper! I guess I've solved the mystery of why you couldn't afford to pay your own rent. Bottoms up!
Southern Bell

Louisville, KY

#5700 May 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, but, cans are so much cheaper! I guess I've solved the mystery of why you couldn't afford to pay your own rent. Bottoms up!
geezzzzz let up on the drinking,how you like your new job----
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5701 May 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they picking on this poor girl?Me and my wife has went through all the posts and we have seen several people posting nasty stuff about her.What is their problem?Irene seems to be a decent person.yes I have read alot about her husband and I also read the grand jury transcripts and i know that Mr.Brooks got railroaded.and also i know that there was a witness on the stand that picked out the men that the girl was with.you all should read your bibles in the book of matthew it says judge not lest ye be judge.and how ever you judge this person you will be judged 10x as what you judge her.
You've got me extremely confused.Are you not posting here that Mr. Brooks was railroaded??? And in your very next post,,,are you not accusing him of being a cold blooded killer??? Either way,I don't know why these people are playing kick the can with irene either.She doesn't deserve it.Just one of those scenarios where the nicest person on the playground happens to make the easiest target for predators who don't play well with others.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5702 May 1, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>you are so childish to hijack someone elses screen name
Ok,,,this puts it in perspective.
Just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#5703 May 1, 2013
Spartan let me say the second post wasn't me.it's the idiot that wants to pick on Irene .I was wondering why don't they leave her alone she done nothin to them.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5704 May 1, 2013
Hi Spartan how is it going?I hope good.you know it's no good arguing with these people.I m use to it dealt with it all my life.it's nothing new.you shouldn't put yourself in line of fire,but thankyou my friend.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5705 May 2, 2013
Southern Bell wrote:
<quoted text>geezzzzz let up on the drinking,how you like your new job----
I don't drink at all, dear. And I don't have a "new" job--not sure where that comment came from.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5706 May 2, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
Spartan let me say the second post wasn't me.it's the idiot that wants to pick on Irene .I was wondering why don't they leave her alone she done nothin to them.
I would gladly leave her alone except for the fact that she turns my stomach by claiming to be a minister while, at the same time, cussing people and threatening to beat others up. She also lies....if you aren't smart enough to catch that yourself. Besides those factors, it irritates the heck out of me that people-- who can't support the kids they have-- continue to have them and mooch off of taxpayers to support them.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5707 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I would gladly leave her alone except for the fact that she turns my stomach by claiming to be a minister while, at the same time, cussing people and threatening to beat others up. She also lies....if you aren't smart enough to catch that yourself. Besides those factors, it irritates the heck out of me that people-- who can't support the kids they have-- continue to have them and mooch off of taxpayers to support them.
enough is enough with your mouth.i take care of my kids.im on disability dont want to be but talk to my doctor.as for me haveing kids i support them with what little money i get they dont get anything.now lets get to the real problem here its not the fact that there is bad blood between me and my ex sister in law everyone knows it.and i dont threaten to beat her up she knows if she comes around me what will happen.and further more you began to to pick on me because of me and spartan being friends.you say its not but DEAR as you call everybody its true.you say i turn your stomach well BABE you turn mine too.you are such a hypocrite.i try to work help people and i try to work on getting a job but its big mouths like you that wont let anyone like me try,but still you beat them down to there is nothing.SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!and what part of I DONOT GO TO CHURCH OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
LMN

Shepherdsville, KY

#5708 May 2, 2013
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Why are they picking on this poor girl?Me and my wife has went through all the posts and we have seen several people posting nasty stuff about her.What is their problem?Irene seems to be a decent person.yes I have read alot about her husband and I also read the grand jury transcripts and i know that Mr.Brooks got railroaded.and also i know that there was a witness on the stand that picked out the men that the girl was with.you all should read your bibles in the book of matthew it says judge not lest ye be judge.and how ever you judge this person you will be judged 10x as what you judge her.
Irene and her family are what you would call goverment leeches.She & her husband are on disability yet they can have 5 kids. These kids go to school dirty & stinking wearing the same dirty clothes several days in a row.They have used the system for over 20 years,they receive food stamps,medical cards & at least 3 checks.People no longer have large familes because they can't afford it. Not the Brooks more babies = more money.As a taxpayer this pisses me off as it should everybody who works & pays.As far as Bucky I don't think he is the killer of poor Jessica... not smart enough to pull that off,however after it was over in court he & his family harrased this poor family calling them on the phone even going a far as to shoot a gun towards their house,several months ago they were on here accusing her family of doing it. Who does that? ans. pure white trash.
Southern Bell Lady

Louisville, KY

#5709 May 2, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>enough is enough with your mouth.i take care of my kids.im on disability dont want to be but talk to my doctor.as for me haveing kids i support them with what little money i get they dont get anything.now lets get to the real problem here its not the fact that there is bad blood between me and my ex sister in law everyone knows it.and i dont threaten to beat her up she knows if she comes around me what will happen.and further more you began to to pick on me because of me and spartan being friends.you say its not but DEAR as you call everybody its true.you say i turn your stomach well BABE you turn mine too.you are such a hypocrite.i try to work help people and i try to work on getting a job but its big mouths like you that wont let anyone like me try,but still you beat them down to there is nothing.SO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!and what part of I DONOT GO TO CHURCH OR TRY TO HELP ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you should make amens with you s-inlaw-- after all that is what a God fearing woman would do=== as for you being disabled = well i see you out and about== walking,talking,standing,carry ing your baby,getting in and out of your car,doing all of that,just how disabled are you ?does not seem like much,surly you can flip a burger,i know others in worse shape then you++++ but they work.and you NOT going to church really shows what kind of person you truly are.
kissmeass

Shepherdsville, KY

#5710 May 2, 2013
LMN wrote:
<quoted text>Irene and her family are what you would call goverment leeches.She & her husband are on disability yet they can have 5 kids. These kids go to school dirty & stinking wearing the same dirty clothes several days in a row.They have used the system for over 20 years,they receive food stamps,medical cards & at least 3 checks.People no longer have large familes because they can't afford it. Not the Brooks more babies = more money.As a taxpayer this pisses me off as it should everybody who works & pays.As far as Bucky I don't think he is the killer of poor Jessica... not smart enough to pull that off,however after it was over in court he & his family harrased this poor family calling them on the phone even going a far as to shoot a gun towards their house,several months ago they were on here accusing her family of doing it. Who does that? ans. pure white trash.
i wouldnt talk white trash.sweep away from your own doorstep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religious legalism 26 min Gate Keeper 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 45 min Go Blue Forever 26,266
diamond cabaret strip club 2 hr maurice 4
smoking is illegal in louisville bars. diamond ... 2 hr maurice 1
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 3 hr greenup bandit 25
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 4 hr BTS1203 49
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 hr yeah man 4,579
•••
•••
Highview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highview Jobs