spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5647 Apr 28, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hi Spartan how's it going?I hope good.me I'm ok still wrestling with my own demons lol. Thankyou for what u said to my friend.right now I'm using her husbands phone.I know I was going to quit posting but I couldn't keep from saying hi to you lol. Seems like you have an admirer.but all that aside.how are you and the mrs.well talk to you soon
Hello irene.Good to hear from you.It seems that you're right,,,I do have an admirer.Had her for about three years now I think.In the beginning,she was admiring me under the name 'Observer'.She later started admiring me under the name 'itsmeholla',,,but lost that account due to her insufferable rudeness.She's currently admiring me under the name "hollyishellonheels" ,,,but the flavor's remaining pretty much the same.All that aside,I'd hate to see you quit posting girl.I really enjoy your correspondence.Hope you have a good night kiddo.I'll get back when I can.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5648 Apr 29, 2013
Nobody important wrote:
Sounds like someone needs attention because daddy is paying attention to someone else.sorry Spartan man this Holly chick has it bad for you good luck man.
Oh, Loook! "Another" poster witha Louisville address popping up to proclaim hat I have "it bad" for spartan. Obviously, there is no admiration--just clear disdain for the boy.

My dad has been dead for year, but what a white trash, low IQ thing to say anyway!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5649 Apr 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello irene.Good to hear from you.It seems that you're right,,,I do have an admirer.Had her for about three years now I think.In the beginning,she was admiring me under the name 'Observer'.She later started admiring me under the name 'itsmeholla',,,but lost that account due to her insufferable rudeness.She's currently admiring me under the name "hollyishellonheels" ,,,but the flavor's remaining pretty much the same.All that aside,I'd hate to see you quit posting girl.I really enjoy your correspondence.Hope you have a good night kiddo.I'll get back when I can.
Oh, dear, I would NEVER admire a drunk who puts his hands on women. Not my "flavor" at all.

Irene--you really should stay so that you can validate spartan's fantasy that he is smarter than someone.
mee

Erlanger, KY

#5650 Apr 29, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in fact, it does sound like he has an admirer. YOU just "couldn't help" but say hi to someone you don't even know on an anonymous site. In fact, you are so compulsive about making that contact that you borrow someone's phone to do it. That's pathetic.
YOU are the pathetic one.
bucky is a killer

Fort Knox, KY

#5651 Apr 29, 2013
Irene wrote:
Hi Spartan how's it going?I hope good.me I'm ok still wrestling with my own demons lol. Thankyou for what u said to my friend.right now I'm using her husbands phone.I know I was going to quit posting but I couldn't keep from saying hi to you lol. Seems like you have an admirer.but all that aside.how are you and the mrs.well talk to you soon
So you're posting from a murderers phone?
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5652 Apr 29, 2013
hey spartin im not getting on hear anymore holly can just have you. I caut a ride wif a guy in my trailer park and used his phoneto send you thisbut that's too much trouble an I cant be out on the street becus the cops mite think im doing something rong that would be bad for a ordained ninisteer. holly yu can have him
concerned mom

Fort Knox, KY

#5653 Apr 29, 2013
irene wrote:
hey spartin im not getting on hear anymore holly can just have you. I caut a ride wif a guy in my trailer park and used his phoneto send you thisbut that's too much trouble an I cant be out on the street becus the cops mite think im doing something rong that would be bad for a ordained ninisteer. holly yu can have him
Hey Irene, when is Bucky planning to kill again? I want to keep my daughter far away from you sickos.
I know Irene

Covington, KY

#5655 Apr 29, 2013
bucky is a killer wrote:
<quoted text>So you're posting from a murderers phone?
Hey chicken shit why don't you shut your mouth you don't know nobody.I'm buckys neighbor and you're a rooster I'm talking about the kind that will crawl over their dead daddy to screw their moma
I know Irene

Covington, KY

#5656 Apr 29, 2013
And holly don't try to figure me out because my iep changes so I'm not who you think I am.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5658 Apr 29, 2013
mee wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the pathetic one.
Haha! My stalker.....again. Never a post except TO me or ABOUT me. LOL!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5659 Apr 29, 2013
I know Irene wrote:
And holly don't try to figure me out because my iep changes so I'm not who you think I am.
Uhmmmm....I honestly couldn't care less who you are. But, don't tell me that it doesn't cross your mind that Bucky may have offed Jessica. I don't think he did it, but I do think it's a possibility that he did. Don't get too comfortable.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5661 Apr 29, 2013
hey you guys are getting a little bit crazy... even for you all !
Perry Mason

Shepherdsville, KY

#5662 Apr 29, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
hey you guys are getting a little bit crazy... even for you all !
What is the jist of your concern?
mason perry

Ashburn, VA

#5663 Apr 29, 2013
Perry Mason wrote:
<quoted text>What is the jist of your concern?
blah blah blah blah......
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5664 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You can't be serious. She is clearly guilty.
Do you mean guilty as in,"she killed him",,,or guilty as in it not being self-defense like she claims.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5665 Apr 29, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text> i can relate to the having fun... some are just to easy to pee-off, and some just think they know it all,( not referring to you ), and others are just ticked off before you say anything :>)
Just people being people,,,I guess.I think I kinda understand some of it though.For instance,my very first post was an arrogant and mean shot at the esteemed and honest ex-Mayor Tinnell.Honestly,it fired me up pretty good when he called me a liar about information that Mac with code enforcement gave me pertaining to a condemned home in my neighborhood.Seeing that his teeth were kinda nice,compounded by the fact that he was sitting down in his truck,and multiplied by the fact that he was Mayor at the time,quickly put it perspective for me,,,(my life will be shortened severely if I do)..As fate would have it though,I was introduced to the forum a short couple months later and got the opportunity to throw it back at him without it costing me ninety-days in the electric chair.My point is,many of us have a lot to say,and don't get the chance to say it on our own terms,,,until we come to the "round table".Am in agreeance with you that some of it's a little "too" much though.Either way,,,you have a good day Jazz Guy.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5666 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, dear, I would NEVER admire a drunk who puts his hands on women. Not my "flavor" at all.
Irene--you really should stay so that you can validate spartan's fantasy that he is smarter than someone.
Good morning holly.Actually woke up a little while ago considering putting my hands on my woman,,,but decided to drink root-beer and make posts instead.Glad I did.Now I know that when I give you a rub-down and feel-up,,,you don't want beer on my breath.Myself,I never really liked women with beer on their breath when we was getting passionate either.However,I always loved the look in the eyes that come along with it.Life's checks and balances dear.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5667 Apr 29, 2013
irene wrote:
Come on kiddo.Why do you wanna be rude to irene? She's actually among,,,if not "the" friendliest personality on the forum.I don't hold it against you though.It's actually been going on since day one and didn't start with you.One good woman spoils the rest in the same fashion that one bad apple spoils the rest.Introduce one good woman into any element and the remainder will immediately display their worst behavior,,,,out of jealousy.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5668 Apr 29, 2013
Nobody important wrote:
Sounds like someone needs attention because daddy is paying attention to someone else.sorry Spartan man this Holly chick has it bad for you good luck man.
Don't really know what she's feelin'.Am quite sure that she's feeling it though.Anyway,you seem important enough to change that name kiddo,,,then I can welcome you to the table in a proper fashion.As it stands,,,I can't address you by that name.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5669 Apr 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just people being people,,,I guess.I think I kinda understand some of it though.For instance,my very first post was an arrogant and mean shot at the esteemed and honest ex-Mayor Tinnell.Honestly,it fired me up pretty good when he called me a liar about information that Mac with code enforcement gave me pertaining to a condemned home in my neighborhood.Seeing that his teeth were kinda nice,compounded by the fact that he was sitting down in his truck,and multiplied by the fact that he was Mayor at the time,quickly put it perspective for me,,,(my life will be shortened severely if I do)..As fate would have it though,I was introduced to the forum a short couple months later and got the opportunity to throw it back at him without it costing me ninety-days in the electric chair.My point is,many of us have a lot to say,and don't get the chance to say it on our own terms,,,until we come to the "round table".Am in agreeance with you that some of it's a little "too" much though.Either way,,,you have a good day Jazz Guy.
mayor tinnell.... was never much of a mayor,but any way the forum is a place you ( if you want ) to let off a little steam..and a good day i will have,if this lame leg would stop pounding....hope yours will be a lot better then mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault 19 min Hooters 36
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 30 min Urtrash 10
megan tazelaar (Feb '13) 58 min Bagman 12
I enjoy succcking weener 1 hr rylermyler 1
Where to find the hookers 2 hr Lol 6
Make money off games 2 hr gamer 1
Any lady’s into breastfeeding adults? 5 hr Play time 7

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance