spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5385 Apr 17, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius? Oh, Lord no. But....I AM smartan that spartan. Most people are.
Besides, funny how you just pop up out of nowhere to make a post to me. Hmmmm... As I've said before, various people (actually just one person) who have never posted here show up to support spartan.
Good night holly.I'll still be your friend,,,if you want.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5386 Apr 17, 2013
Ben Richards wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a genius dear,but you still have much to learn.
Good night Ben.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5387 Apr 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the good heavy metal when I'm drivin.lol makes me feel like I'm in NASCAR.haha! But at work ill take what I can get, which is only 2 stations; country and pop/new age. But either way as long as its good it puts me in a good mood and the day goes by quicker. But I'm gonna go for now, got a lot to do in the morning b4 I head out. I look forward to seeing you soon
Listen to a lot of Asian dance music myself.Seems to be perfect for doing my job,driving home,and bee-boppin' to,over some cold drinks when I get here.In short,,,it's all purpose music.I think you'd like it.Either way,get you some rest tonight and be careful in the morning.Sorry you're not going somewhere a little less grim.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5388 Apr 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>This is pretty cool of you kiddo.So if you don't have too many,,,count me among your friends.
You got it.:)
irene

Covington, KY

#5389 Apr 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Miss the days of my parachute pants sometimes.Probably wouldn't want my son seeing me wear them though.That aside,,,it sounds as if you and your kids have a lot of fun together.I admire that.As for holly,,,I believe your right.Probably best to back off her a little bit right now.I appreciate that advice kiddo.You and your family have a comfortable night kiddo.
you me and princess are going to be talked about since we are friends lol people always make more out of things

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5390 Apr 17, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to a lot of Asian dance music myself.Seems to be perfect for doing my job,driving home,and bee-boppin' to,over some cold drinks when I get here.In short,,,it's all purpose music.I think you'd like it.Either way,get you some rest tonight and be careful in the morning.Sorry you're not going somewhere a little less grim.
I've not listened to any of it. I'll have to check it out sometime. I'm pretty restless tonite just knowing what the next couple days will be like.:/
plus I'm not taking my baby girl and I don't like that either. I don't like being away from her. I'm laying here next to her now, she just looks so peaceful sleeping. I know I'm gonna miss this one day when she's too big to lay next to mommy at night.:(
Well I'm gonna try to get a little bit of sleep, hope everyone has a good day tomoro.
irene

Covington, KY

#5391 Apr 17, 2013
goodnight princess you too spartan i will be turning in soon if and when my neighbor settles down hes drunk and raising hell hes fun to listen to and watch i guess he would fight a grizzly bear.he doesn't bother noone unless they bother him or my kids.he taught my 16 year old how to shoot pool.well i hope you both sleep well tonight.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5392 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Long day....I meant to type "smarter than spartan." My brain and typing fingers are just not working together. Time for bed.
Smarter than a spartan you say.Seeing that your genius self is on here about eighty-percent of the time either apologizing because of a misspelled word,or re-writing your post because you realize how stupid it looks,,,I'm not totally sure I believe that.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5393 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>you me and princess are going to be talked about since we are friends lol people always make more out of things
Tell you what."I can get comfortable with that,,,if you can get comfortable with that".
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5394 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
goodnight princess you too spartan i will be turning in soon if and when my neighbor settles down hes drunk and raising hell hes fun to listen to and watch i guess he would fight a grizzly bear.he doesn't bother noone unless they bother him or my kids.he taught my 16 year old how to shoot pool.well i hope you both sleep well tonight.
The description you gave of your neighbor when he's "feelin' it",(rambunctious and loud yet peaceful and harmless),,,sounds a lot like a guy I know.Either way,you rest easy girl.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5395 Apr 18, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not listened to any of it. I'll have to check it out sometime. I'm pretty restless tonite just knowing what the next couple days will be like.:/
plus I'm not taking my baby girl and I don't like that either. I don't like being away from her. I'm laying here next to her now, she just looks so peaceful sleeping. I know I'm gonna miss this one day when she's too big to lay next to mommy at night.:(
Well I'm gonna try to get a little bit of sleep, hope everyone has a good day tomoro.
Good luck today princess.You and Lex' try to have a little fun,,,(if you can).Either way,,,it's safe to say that I'm don't envy your position.
irene

Covington, KY

#5396 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The description you gave of your neighbor when he's "feelin' it",(rambunctious and loud yet peaceful and harmless),,,sounds a lot like a guy I know.Either way,you rest easy girl.
i can get comfortable with people talkin about us i think its funny.yeah my neighbor is harmless unless you do something to piss him off.he nearly beat a guy to death over my daughter one night.he was teaching her to shoot pool one night and a picture got taken by some loud mouth and the picture gotten showed and the guy called my daughter a whore.the loud mouth forgot to mention that there was 50 us in the same room with them he hit that guy one time is all it took.he is crazy he will throw rocks at the cops they are afraid of him.hes crazy.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5397 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Smarter than a spartan you say.Seeing that your genius self is on here about eighty-percent of the time either apologizing because of a misspelled word,or re-writing your post because you realize how stupid it looks,,,I'm not totally sure I believe that.
Are you serious? I have never "rewritten" a post. Sometimes I do misspell words or have typos. So? I don't apologize for them. Why don't you master the correct usage of commas and then worry about how I write? Your 3 commas in a row just make you look even sillier--and you don't need that sort of help.

It's especially funny that you want to convince others that you are so smart.....but you didn't even finish high school, right?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5398 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>The description you gave of your neighbor when he's "feelin' it",(rambunctious and loud yet peaceful and harmless),,,sounds a lot like a guy I know.Either way,you rest easy girl.
Peaceful and harmless? You need lessons in comprehension. But, then again, everyone knows you opinion is tainted.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5399 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you serious? I have never "rewritten" a post. Sometimes I do misspell words or have typos. So? I don't apologize for them. Why don't you master the correct usage of commas and then worry about how I write? Your 3 commas in a row just make you look even sillier--and you don't need that sort of help.
It's especially funny that you want to convince others that you are so smart.....but you didn't even finish high school, right?
Yeah,,,I'm a dum-dum,,,I didn't graduate high school,,,and I use too many commas and stuff.Guess you win.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5400 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Peaceful and harmless? You need lessons in comprehension. But, then again, everyone knows you opinion is tainted.
Gonna spend your entire morning dissecting spartan posts kiddo??? If I didn't know any better,,,I'd say that you sound a little,,,desperate.You nervous about somethin'???
irene

Covington, KY

#5401 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,I'm a dum-dum,,,I didn't graduate high school,,,and I use too many commas and stuff.Guess you win.
me and princess still love ya though lol

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5402 Apr 18, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,I'm a dum-dum,,,I didn't graduate high school,,,and I use too many commas and stuff.Guess you win.
Now, we're getting somewhere. LOL

What you don't get, Mark, is that there have been period of time when I've cut you slack, but you can never just let it go. You always come back with some post, strting i all up over again.

I think you and Irene would make a fabulous couple, indeed.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5403 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i can get comfortable with people talkin about us i think its funny.yeah my neighbor is harmless unless you do something to piss him off.he nearly beat a guy to death over my daughter one night.he was teaching her to shoot pool one night and a picture got taken by some loud mouth and the picture gotten showed and the guy called my daughter a whore.the loud mouth forgot to mention that there was 50 us in the same room with them he hit that guy one time is all it took.he is crazy he will throw rocks at the cops they are afraid of him.hes crazy.
To tell you the truth,,,I'm fairly harmless myself.A little bit crazy too I suppose,,,but harmless to everyone but predators.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5404 Apr 18, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>me and princess still love ya though lol
Thanks girl.I really appreciate that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr D D Home 2,582
Cats 2 hr Cats suck 6
Older than dirt and nastier 9 hr Real Truth 2
Louisville's Toughest Street Gangs??? (Nov '15) 14 hr gayfromcorbin 57
Highview Music Forum (Mar '13) Dec '16 Musikologist 10
News Megachurches multiplying in Louisville, nationwide (Nov '06) Nov '16 ol school 14
News Halton Hospital firm suspended in parking penal... (Jul '15) Jul '15 alarm 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages