spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5245 Apr 9, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk...tsk....just can't help yourself, can you?
All the ignorance that you come off with,,,and "you",,,are asking "me",,,if I can help myself??? Anyway,,,no,,,I guess that I can't.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5246 Apr 9, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>All the ignorance that you come off with,,,and "you",,,are asking "me",,,if I can help myself??? Anyway,,,no,,,I guess that I can't.
Do you know what "igorance" means? I am, by no means,ignorant.

Your long history of involvement with Johnny Law, coupled with your addiction issues, tells me that YOU have a significant issue with self-control.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5247 Apr 9, 2013
Okay, so I left the "n" out....before you begin your bumbling tirade....
irene

Covington, KY

#5248 Apr 9, 2013
hello spartan wont keep you long just wanted to say hi before i took me a hot shower to relax my back muscles played basketball with my son and now im paying for it lol.i realize i was a teenager when i had him and now hes a grown man,but he will always be a little boy in my eyes.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5249 Apr 9, 2013
irene wrote:
hello spartan wont keep you long just wanted to say hi before i took me a hot shower to relax my back muscles played basketball with my son and now im paying for it lol.i realize i was a teenager when i had him and now hes a grown man,but he will always be a little boy in my eyes.
Good evening girl.Yeah,,,I'm getting older myself.Feel every exercise that I do these days,,,for two or three days.That aside,I understand perfectly where you're coming from.My little man has been bigger than me for a while now,,,but I guess I'll always see him as my little boy.Gonna try to get a nap,but tell your family I said hello,,,and I'll get back when I can.
Big Hoss for Farmer Girl

Louisville, KY

#5250 Apr 10, 2013
Big Hoss for Farmer Girl wrote:
Early today Farmer Girl left us,she was not feeling well,but now she has went to a better place,may God be with her!
Year and 6 months ago, and seems like it was just yesterday, I will always miss her. Hope the Round Table crew are doing well ????? Do not have the time to check in like I would like. May God Bless each and everyone.
irene

Covington, KY

#5251 Apr 10, 2013
good evening spartan how are you doing?im doing somewhat ok had to get a allergy shot because of a allergic reaction to a bug bite.it hurts where they gave me the shot.my family is laughing at me because i cant sit down lol
NotTheTurtle

Evansville, IN

#5252 Apr 10, 2013
I am not the turtle, but will try to appease Holly by producing a logical and thoughtful post to ponder many questions that we all surely have. Why is it that people who contribute the least to society tend to have the most children for society to have to provide for and contend with? Why is it that people who have no jobs and lay around most days tend to have the most physical complaints and seek medical treatment more than those who do use their bodies and brains to contribute to society? Why do people with diluted gene pools continue to reproduce children with physical or mental disabilities after it becomes clear that the gene pool is tainted? That is cruel and unjust to the children as well as society.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5253 Apr 10, 2013
NotTheTurtle wrote:
I am not the turtle, but will try to appease Holly by producing a logical and thoughtful post to ponder many questions that we all surely have. Why is it that people who contribute the least to society tend to have the most children for society to have to provide for and contend with? Why is it that people who have no jobs and lay around most days tend to have the most physical complaints and seek medical treatment more than those who do use their bodies and brains to contribute to society? Why do people with diluted gene pools continue to reproduce children with physical or mental disabilities after it becomes clear that the gene pool is tainted? That is cruel and unjust to the children as well as society.
I'm impressed although your post is much more *direct* than turtle's. I definitely don't have the answers to the questions. However, I suspect that you really don't expect answers afterall.

Great minds think alike. A little chlorination is a good thing...
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5254 Apr 10, 2013
irene wrote:
good evening spartan how are you doing?im doing somewhat ok had to get a allergy shot because of a allergic reaction to a bug bite.it hurts where they gave me the shot.my family is laughing at me because i cant sit down lol
Hello irene.Don't sound like you had a real good day.Makes you wonder if the treatment is really any better than the symptoms sometimes.Scared of doctors myself.Have been since I took my son in for the removal of his adenoids.Doc comes in and strokes us along at what a routine procedure it was and that there was no need to worry about anything.Anesthesioligist comes in just as soon as the doc walks out,,, and informs us that the sedation they use could very well kill him in spite of the fact that everything else was safe.Actually got upset that I didn't like his odds.Some of those bug bites need immediate treatment though.I've personally seen three wounds that were later diagnosed as recluse spider bites,,,and the infected area when dealing with those will grow out of control until you're prescribed anti-biotics.Either way,I'm glad to hear that other than a bug-bite and a sore bottom,,,your family is comfortable tonight.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5255 Apr 10, 2013
NotTheTurtle wrote:
Can't help but sometimes find it odd,,,when people feel as if they're God.
As if they really have the right,,,to call who's given the gift of life.
And can't say that I get it like holly did,,,your strategy in downing another's kid.
When it's actually "you" that I deduce,,,who should never be allowed to reproduce.
As for all your contributions,"I don't know much about it,,,but can assure you that most of us could live more comfortably without it".
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5256 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm impressed although your post is much more *direct* than turtle's. I definitely don't have the answers to the questions. However, I suspect that you really don't expect answers afterall.
Great minds think alike. A little chlorination is a good thing...
And I'm not surprised that you approve.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5257 Apr 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm not surprised that you approve.
Yes, I do approve. In fact, I'm overzealous with my approval considering recent events. It's tax time, so not only does the government ream us all throughout the year, it determines that we owe more at the end of the year. Why do you think that is? We work hard and a lot of hours for our money, yet the government feels it necessary to take from us to give to some who simply refuse to work or have multiple children that they cannot independently support. So, yeah, I do resent being responsible for other's poor decisions when I have tried to make responsible decisions in my own life.
spartan

Erlanger, KY

#5258 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I do approve. In fact, I'm overzealous with my approval considering recent events. It's tax time, so not only does the government ream us all throughout the year, it determines that we owe more at the end of the year. Why do you think that is? We work hard and a lot of hours for our money, yet the government feels it necessary to take from us to give to some who simply refuse to work or have multiple children that they cannot independently support. So, yeah, I do resent being responsible for other's poor decisions when I have tried to make responsible decisions in my own life.
It's usually the people in your tax bracket that shaft Uncle Sam when it comes to taxes,,,which in reality,ends up leaving dum-dum,hard working,under paid,blue-collar "joes" like me,,,to pay for others irresponsible mistakes anyway.So,,,quit whining,pay your taxes,and at least quit talking bad about kids who can't help and didn't choose their position,,,even if you ain't gonna help 'em any.
irene

Covington, KY

#5259 Apr 10, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello irene.Don't sound like you had a real good day.Makes you wonder if the treatment is really any better than the symptoms sometimes.Scared of doctors myself.Have been since I took my son in for the removal of his adenoids.Doc comes in and strokes us along at what a routine procedure it was and that there was no need to worry about anything.Anesthesioligist comes in just as soon as the doc walks out,,, and informs us that the sedation they use could very well kill him in spite of the fact that everything else was safe.Actually got upset that I didn't like his odds.Some of those bug bites need immediate treatment though.I've personally seen three wounds that were later diagnosed as recluse spider bites,,,and the infected area when dealing with those will grow out of control until you're prescribed anti-biotics.Either way,I'm glad to hear that other than a bug-bite and a sore bottom,,,your family is comfortable tonight.
hi spartan so nice to hear from you as always oh and forgive me spartan i will be right back to you.hello holly how is your evening?i really hope you are doing good please forgive me because we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot i do hope i did not offend you in any way.hello spartan i am sorry about that,but i do needed to make amends with holly as god says we are suppose to.now back to you.i have to say it has been a pleasure talking to you.you make conversation interesting.and you brighten up this forum thankyou my friend

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5260 Apr 11, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>It's usually the people in your tax bracket that shaft Uncle Sam when it comes to taxes,,,which in reality,ends up leaving dum-dum,hard working,under paid,blue-collar "joes" like me,,,to pay for others irresponsible mistakes anyway.So,,,quit whining,pay your taxes,and at least quit talking bad about kids who can't help and didn't choose their position,,,even if you ain't gonna help 'em any.
Really?*I* shaft Uncle Sam? LOL! You do realize that 48% of all Americans pay ZERO in federal tax, right? ZERO. Yet, we pay through the nose all year long and then write a fat check every April to boot! A *fair share* would be a flat tax rate across the board. It's the upper middle class who gets reamed. Not the lower middle class or the lower class who pay ZERO and not the very wealthy who have the tax shelters and loopholes. People like my family, who have worked hard and done the "right things" to get ahead, seem to get the short end of the stick at tax time. So, yeah, I resent the hel1 out of people who refuse to work, have children they cannot support, and sit with their hands out with no consideration of who funds that handout.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5261 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Really?*I* shaft Uncle Sam? LOL! You do realize that 48% of all Americans pay ZERO in federal tax, right? ZERO. Yet, we pay through the nose all year long and then write a fat check every April to boot! A *fair share* would be a flat tax rate across the board. It's the upper middle class who gets reamed. Not the lower middle class or the lower class who pay ZERO and not the very wealthy who have the tax shelters and loopholes. People like my family, who have worked hard and done the "right things" to get ahead, seem to get the short end of the stick at tax time. So, yeah, I resent the hel1 out of people who refuse to work, have children they cannot support, and sit with their hands out with no consideration of who funds that handout.
it's the parents not the children that should pay.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5262 Apr 11, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>it's the parents not the children that should pay.
You are right, but as long as irresponsible people know that the taxpayers will povide for their children's every need, they will continue to act irresponsibly and have children that they cannot afford.
And guess what? Their children grow up to do the same, which is why we have 48% of the population who pay NO federal taxes, 14% of the population on food stamps, and 5% on disability. These percentages are legit--look them up.
r shackleford

Erlanger, KY

#5263 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
So a person should pay federal taxes to qualify for the right to live and procreate?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#5264 Apr 11, 2013
r shackleford wrote:
<quoted text>So a person should pay federal taxes to qualify for the right to live and procreate?
Please point to where I said that.
I'll be waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 20 min Scotty Steiner 238
Don't drink the water 23 min duh 5
News Hodgenville woman charged with manslaughter, cr... 36 min Go cats 2
Loan sharks (Aug '15) 38 min Terry from Lagrange 8
Drug houses / Drug addicts 43 min Terry from Lagrange 5
Shay Godfather/Foxy Lady 45 min Terry from Lagrange 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr Will James 9,282

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance