spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5184 Apr 2, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM faster than you. Believe that, but I will burn you on endurance! LOL Nice switcharoo.
Great,,,it's a race then.We need to do it before it gets hot though.Unless of course you got romance in mind afterward.If that's the case,,,Poplar Flat at the bottom of Fire-tower hill is a super nice place to catch shade and share passion in the heat,,,(wink/wink).Up to you.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5185 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, turtles navel....you said you had a part 2...and I've been patiently waiting! When is it coming?
I suspect this is the post that made a certain poster upset with you.... I believe you struck a nerve with one poster and flew over the head of the other.
Come on girl,,,my life's complicated enough at the moment.You don't really have to go soliciting "spartan haters" to get creative against me,,,do ya???

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5186 Apr 2, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Come on girl,,,my life's complicated enough at the moment.You don't really have to go soliciting "spartan haters" to get creative against me,,,do ya???
Honestly, I've backed off quite a bit, but I did enjoy that post and would like to see more of the same. It was well-written and thought provoking.

And to the whole Bernheim scenario...uhmmmm, no.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5187 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Honestly, I've backed off quite a bit, but I did enjoy that post and would like to see more of the same. It was well-written and thought provoking.
And to the whole Bernheim scenario...uhmmmm, no.
Not the first time I've ever been shot down,humiliated,and hurt in the face of rejection.And thinkin' about it,,,it probably won't be the last.Either way,,,you have a good night kiddo.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5188 Apr 2, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Irene.Good to hear from you.Haven't in a while,,,and was starting to suspect that you gave up on us.Glad you didn't though.And I hope you and your family had a great Easter.
hello spartan i havent given up on nobody.my computer was down but bucky's buddy fixed it for me.we had a good easter.i cooked dinner for 30 people went to church that mornin it was fun i guess since my little girl was the guest of ohonor
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5189 Apr 2, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>If you're new on the round table, what makes you think I'm a dude?
would a female use the title tri ? they like those girly sounding names.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5190 Apr 2, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>hello spartan i havent given up on nobody.my computer was down but bucky's buddy fixed it for me.we had a good easter.i cooked dinner for 30 people went to church that mornin it was fun i guess since my little girl was the guest of ohonor
Sounds like your Easter was awesome girl.Mine sorta sucked.Worked my shift the night before,came in and went directly back to work until two-thirty where I was able to finish nothing because of a material shortage,went by my wife's apartment and picked up my son after I left work,took him to my dad's for dinner and field excercises,fell asleep and missed the whole thing,,,and didn't receive any respect or appreciation for my efforts.In other words,,,it was a lot like a birthday for me.Probably wouldn't have unfolded like it did if I would have went to church like you did though.Either way,it's great to have you back in the game kiddo.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5191 Apr 3, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like your Easter was awesome girl.Mine sorta sucked.Worked my shift the night before,came in and went directly back to work until two-thirty where I was able to finish nothing because of a material shortage,went by my wife's apartment and picked up my son after I left work,took him to my dad's for dinner and field excercises,fell asleep and missed the whole thing,,,and didn't receive any respect or appreciation for my efforts.In other words,,,it was a lot like a birthday for me.Probably wouldn't have unfolded like it did if I would have went to church like you did though.Either way,it's great to have you back in the game kiddo.
i would leave if you wasnt on here i like talking to you.people can be jerks
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5192 Apr 3, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i would leave if you wasnt on here i like talking to you.people can be jerks
Good morning irene.That's really nice of you to say,girl.Honestly,,,I like your personality as well.Very soft,very passive,very sweet,,,and very much like a lady.All qualities that I deeply appreciate.Most of the females in my life act and sound like wounded wildebeasts most of the time,,,(not pleasant at all).All that aside,,,I hope your day's shaping up to be a good one.Tell your family I said "hello",,,and thanks again for your encouragement.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5193 Apr 3, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning irene.That's really nice of you to say,girl.Honestly,,,I like your personality as well.Very soft,very passive,very sweet,,,and very much like a lady.All qualities that I deeply appreciate.Most of the females in my life act and sound like wounded wildebeasts most of the time,,,(not pleasant at all).All that aside,,,I hope your day's shaping up to be a good one.Tell your family I said "hello",,,and thanks again for your encouragement.
i been called alot of things but not a lady lol.i only loose my temper when it comes to my family.i have been wounded over the years but i learned to brush it off because what has been done i couldn't change no way.my day is going ok had to go and pay on my fine my temper got me in trouble a year ago.it was my daughters ex he found out i wasnt going to be man handled like my daughter i beat him black and blue lol.judge asked how it felt i said good.i relieved some anger lol but that aside i hope your day is going good
sluggo

Shepherdsville, KY

#5194 Apr 3, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i been called alot of things but not a lady lol.i only loose my temper when it comes to my family.i have been wounded over the years but i learned to brush it off because what has been done i couldn't change no way.my day is going ok had to go and pay on my fine my temper got me in trouble a year ago.it was my daughters ex he found out i wasnt going to be man handled like my daughter i beat him black and blue lol.judge asked how it felt i said good.i relieved some anger lol but that aside i hope your day is going good
I no what yu mean. My first wife was lazy so I beat her up lots of times and had to do jail terms and my son's girlfriend got in my face so I beat her up and went back to jail and when I got out I beat her up again. I don't have any trouble until I start drinking or get all drugged up. My second wife was ascared of me cause I beat her so much, that's why she divorced me and took my kids. My third wife likes to fight and I have to watch or she beats me when I'm passed out drunk. Onst she beat me with a roller pin and I had bumps and bruses all over me but the cops wouldn't even lock her up because she has to take care of the kids. I tried to get her food stamps cut off but they threatened to lock me up for that. I've been doing ok lately cause I got my divinity paper in the mail and I've been preaching a lot when I'm not locked up. Well, I really like you because you're so much like me. I'll call you later.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5195 Apr 3, 2013
sluggo wrote:
<quoted text>I no what yu mean. My first wife was lazy so I beat her up lots of times and had to do jail terms and my son's girlfriend got in my face so I beat her up and went back to jail and when I got out I beat her up again. I don't have any trouble until I start drinking or get all drugged up. My second wife was ascared of me cause I beat her so much, that's why she divorced me and took my kids. My third wife likes to fight and I have to watch or she beats me when I'm passed out drunk. Onst she beat me with a roller pin and I had bumps and bruses all over me but the cops wouldn't even lock her up because she has to take care of the kids. I tried to get her food stamps cut off but they threatened to lock me up for that. I've been doing ok lately cause I got my divinity paper in the mail and I've been preaching a lot when I'm not locked up. Well, I really like you because you're so much like me. I'll call you later.
listen no woman deserves to be beat on i beat my daughter's ex up because he was abusive been there done that men like you are scared of women because some will defend themselves.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5196 Apr 3, 2013
hey spartan i will talk at you later darlin now its getting too wierd with sluggo on here

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5197 Apr 3, 2013
Evening table.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5198 Apr 3, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Evening table.
Wats goin on lil princess ?

Location hidden

#5199 Apr 3, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Wats goin on lil princess ?
Not much. Just filled in my nails and sittn here watchn the news. What you doin jazzy?
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5200 Apr 3, 2013
irene wrote:
hey spartan i will talk at you later darlin now its getting too wierd with sluggo on here
I think sluggo is just being sarcastic.Have to agree with you about the weird though.Anyway,I hope you enjoy your night girl.I'm attempting it.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5201 Apr 3, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not much. Just filled in my nails and sittn here watchn the news. What you doin jazzy?
was relaxing but by dog got off his leash ,and had to go though the neighbor hood yelling like a crazed one. he came back on his own, finally.

Location hidden

#5202 Apr 4, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>was relaxing but by dog got off his leash ,and had to go though the neighbor hood yelling like a crazed one. he came back on his own, finally.
Lol. Were the neighbors looking at ya all crazy wondering what in the heck was goin on? My night was ok, other than listening to a bi+ch of an ex mother in law.haha I think she loves it when I just look at her so seriously and tell her I'm no longer married to her.lol! I can literally see her blood boil even more.

So how's your day goin so far this morning? Good I hope!
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5203 Apr 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Were the neighbors looking at ya all crazy wondering what in the heck was goin on? My night was ok, other than listening to a bi+ch of an ex mother in law.haha I think she loves it when I just look at her so seriously and tell her I'm no longer married to her.lol! I can literally see her blood boil even more.
So how's your day goin so far this morning? Good I hope!
yup, it is all good. and yes the porch lights started popping on,and as i walked, and hollowed they kept popping on.one lady even offered to help,more then likely so i would shut up.and yes i once had a mother in-law from hell,took years to make her understand i was not married to her... after she learned that things got better, we can now pass in a store and nod at each other.....but i believe i read you have a daughter, we never was blessed,so that is a point i never had to contend with my mother in-law over. hope you have it better the rest of the day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what are the areas to avoid? 13 min Eric 22
It Was A first Time For Me 13 min Selective Visions 7
people begging at exit ramps. 29 min hwy480 52
voodoo (Sep '12) 31 min plooptydoop 10
Awesome Lazy River Tubing 1 hr Hawtwife 1
ive been noticing 4 hr ttfn 5
Best bars in Louisville(not 4th St) (Oct '13) 5 hr Rebel 7
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE