|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

obviously wrote:
<quoted text>You really are not very funny,you are kind of acting like a little BABY. Boo Hoo? Spartan is alright he has a kind word to say to everyone about their children and their birthdays,some people are kind of slow and may get confused. Are you one of those people?
Yes. I'm kind of slow and get confused easily so you should feel sorry for me. The fact remains that Spartan said " the round table is not a place to talk about your kids or family and birthdays". That was the only point I was making.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow....there's a couple of "new" posters here. Right. More like old posters using "new" names. Haha!
Question

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Wow....there's a couple of "new" posters here. Right. More like old posters using "new" names. Haha!
Hey Holly, would you go to the medical clinic at a Walmart?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Question wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Holly, would you go to the medical clinic at a Walmart?
Nope.
Question

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Hey Holly, would you go to a beauty salon or barber shop at a Walmart?

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Question wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Holly, would you go to a beauty salon or barber shop at a Walmart?
Why wouldn't anybody go to a beauty salon located inside walmart? They're not owned by walmart they're owned by Regis and rent walmarts space. Any beautician that works in them are just as qualified to cut your hair as the next. The location of a salon, or dr office doesn't make their services mediocre, they went to the same schools and have the same degrees as any other place of business holds. So would you go to one and have your hair cut? Or would you go to a walmart clinic if you were sick?
obviously

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

fox wrote:
<quoted text> I respect as well as appreciate the sensitivity of your point.However,your attitude was out of line.While I concede that some things said on here should never be,,,this is the round table,not a family discussion.And if you intend to wear your feelings around your neck as a crucifix,it is only your own fault if they are hanging around on topix for lol to use as a pinata.Threatening the power you have to recieve the response your looking for,well...think about that one for yourself. Where did he say anything about children's health or birthdays??

“No whining!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Question wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Holly, would you go to a beauty salon or barber shop at a Walmart?
I'd be more likely to do so than to seek medical advice from someone who rents space at a discount store. Besides, the little clinics in Kroger and Walgreens can do little more than prescribe a basic antibiotic. I imagine a walmart clinic would be the same. I will shop at walmart if one opens in Shepherdsville, though.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I went to the walmart clinic for a pap smear last week and it was a little foreign doctor. He didn't even have gloves on or a nurse on duty. The offices were all dirty and I had to wait a long time cause there was a lot of people waiting but I couldn't afford to go to a real doctor.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

aint it funny wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I'm kind of slow and get confused easily so you should feel sorry for me. The fact remains that Spartan said " the round table is not a place to talk about your kids or family and birthdays". That was the only point I was making.
Actually kiddo,,,"fox" said all that,,,not spartan,,,(just playin').Thing is though,I still firmly agree with the "context" of that statement.Sorry to confuse you though.
wellknown

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually kiddo,,,"fox" said all that,,,not spartan,,,(just playin').Thing is though,I still firmly agree with the "context" of that statement.Sorry to confuse you though.
Thought the Round Table was for discussions of all kinds,and why not kids and b-days ?
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

OH! I'm so happy! Someone sent me 12 beautiful red roses. Was it someone on the round table? This is the only place I talk on the computer so it has to be true. How did you get my address? Thank you and let me know who you are.
obviously

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

wellknown wrote:
<quoted text> Thought the Round Table was for discussions of all kinds,and why not kids and b-days ?
Thats not what was said.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

wellknown wrote:
<quoted text> Thought the Round Table was for discussions of all kinds,and why not kids and b-days ?
In essence,the "'table",by definition,,,is for "any" idea that one may have the desire to kick around.That stuff fox said wasn't too far out of line though,,,when taken in in it's proper context.Similar to verses that one might read in the Bible.In order to truly understand the meaning,,,you have to read the page before as well as the following page,,,to really feel what's going on in the middle of one statement.As a matter of fact,I recently commented on my own birthday,,,but "didn't" threaten to use every available resource that I have at my disposal,in an effort to coerce people to pamper my feelings with their responses.And thinking about it,,,I didn't threaten any ill-will,retribution or harm when it was suggested that my child would hopefully be run over by a drunk driver.So thinking about it further,I'd have to say that "fox" was not only "not" out of line with what he said,,,but well within his rights.Though in retrospect,,,he probably would have put a little better thought into his statement if he knew that he was gonna have to explain it so thoroughly to everyone.Can't win 'em all,,,I suppose.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I found out who sent the roses. It was the Packistani Doctor from walmart who gave ne my pap smear. He wants me to go out to dinner tonight. Do you think I should go. He's not very good looking and he talks funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

spartan wrote:
In essence,the "'table",by definition,,,is for "any" idea that one may have the desire to kick around.That stuff fox said wasn't too far out of line though,,,when taken in in it's proper context.Similar to verses that one might read in the Bible.In order to truly understand the meaning,,,you have to read the page before as well as the following page,,,to really feel what's going on in the middle of one statement.As a matter of fact,I recently commented on my own birthday,,,but "didn't" threaten to use every available resource that I have at my disposal,in an effort to coerce people to pamper my feelings with their responses.And thinking about it,,,I didn't threaten any ill-will,retribution or harm when it was suggested that my child would hopefully be run over by a drunk driver.So thinking about it further,I'd have to say that "fox" was not only "not" out of line with what he said,,,but well within his rights.Though in retrospect,,,he probably would have put a little better thought into his statement if he knew that he was gonna have to explain it so thoroughly to everyone.Can't win 'em all,,,I suppose.
How are you? I posted back to you on the other thread but guess you haven't went back to that one yet. How's things on the home front? Better I hope?
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

hello spartan how are you doing today?im fine my little girl is home now came home yesterday.she needs to go through physical therapy to learn to walk again but she is doing great.
irene

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

hello princess how are yu and yours today?i hope fine heard anything from honey bee how is she doing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

irene wrote:
hello princess how are yu and yours today?i hope fine heard anything from honey bee how is she doing?
We're ok. Waiting for her to get home from school. Yes I talked to her Saturday night, she's doing good. How are you?
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

O.K. Dr yoself and I are going out tonight, I'll let you know what happens when we get back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who would you vote for Mayor 34 min Eddie 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 39 min Flint hill bandit 26,196
Tarot Readings! 1 hr me thinks 6
Brian Edwards 1 hr BKE 6
Sissy Looking for Master 1 hr Master 18
probation violators for burglary 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 6 hr Danny LaDuke 74
•••
•••
•••
Highview Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••