“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5064 Mar 9, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>im doing good my baby has been off life support 2 days now and is breatheing on her own she is awake and eating thankgod
Awe honey that's great!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!:) have a good evening darlin
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5065 Mar 10, 2013
Hello everyone
karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5066 Mar 10, 2013
evening you all

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5067 Mar 10, 2013
Hello everyone hows it goin ?

Location hidden

#5068 Mar 10, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
Hello everyone hows it goin ?
Hey darlin! How ya been?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5069 Mar 10, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey darlin! How ya been?
really busy but doin pretty good , how about yourself ?
The real imitator

Shepherdsville, KY

#5070 Mar 11, 2013
During my absence the round table has reached an auspicious milestone by achieving it's 5,000th post. It was recorded by "Somebody" with a Mt. Washington address with a very important message of "Hi-Uns". I am sorry that it did not have a better message for society. The fact that we are showing only 4,777 posts means that there has been 292 posts removed for some reason including Spartan's #1 original post. I don't know why it was removed unless he had it removed for some reason. Good luck to everyone who has posted in the past sixteen months.,,,,
quzzus

Pittsburgh, PA

#5071 Mar 11, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Hey Guys a Round Table Has No ends
Opossum

Shepherdsville, KY

#5072 Mar 11, 2013
Goodbye Backwoods Lady.

Location hidden

#5073 Mar 16, 2013
Hello round table. It has been a while since I've talked to most of you guys, how's everyone been?
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5074 Mar 16, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Hello round table. It has been a while since I've talked to most of you guys, how's everyone been?
Hey princess, no one has been on the round table much since spartan left, Holly has no one to argue with,any way how are you ?

Location hidden

#5075 Mar 16, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey princess, no one has been on the round table much since spartan left, Holly has no one to argue with,any way how are you ?
Good, u?
Kelly

Shepherdsville, KY

#5076 Mar 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Hello princess.I have a hairdresser question. I recently got a spiral perm what's a good shampoo & conditioner to use on it? I do live by a Sally's beauty supply.Also how much should you tip a hairdresser? Thanks.
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#5077 Mar 17, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, u?
Really good, thanks.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5078 Mar 18, 2013
Hello everyone.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5079 Mar 19, 2013
The real imitator wrote:
During my absence the round table has reached an auspicious milestone by achieving it's 5,000th post. It was recorded by "Somebody" with a Mt. Washington address with a very important message of "Hi-Uns". I am sorry that it did not have a better message for society. The fact that we are showing only 4,777 posts means that there has been 292 posts removed for some reason including Spartan's #1 original post. I don't know why it was removed unless he had it removed for some reason. Good luck to everyone who has posted in the past sixteen months.,,,,
Hello imitator.This is the original spartan.I suppose you remember me don't you? Anyway,no,,,it wasn't me that had post number one removed.Considered it several times,,,but never acted on it.Thanks to whoever did though.Was a bit too sloshy to represent the opening of a multi-thousand post sporting thread I believe.Anyway,this is my first post in weeks.Lost interest as well as availability after me and my woman split up.As for the guy claiming to be spartan while simultaneously claiming to be in love,,,that for sure isn't me.Have recently gazed a little too deep into some very lovely eyes and came dangerously close to falling into my own trap,,,but drove away listening to rock and roll as opposed to love songs,,,,so my emotions haven't ran away with me just yet.Don't guess it could hurt if you wished me luck though.Either way and however it goes,,,we may be fortunate enough to be sharing better stories when we reach ten thousand posts.Time'll tell,,,I suppose.GodSpeed,goodluck,and all graces to you in the mean time 'imitator.Get back with you when circumstances allow.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5080 Mar 19, 2013
irene wrote:
hi spartan good to see you back
Hello Irene.That fella wasn't me.I will at times use four commas,,,but not for trivial nonsense such as that.All that aside,,,I hope things are going alright for you and your family.Doing pretty good myself.Actually,it's good to see that you've become a fixture here.It sux to only jump in occasionally and not be familiar with anyone.Either way,,,you have a good day kiddo,,,and take good care of your family.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5081 Mar 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you in love with? What happened to the mrs?
Hello princess.Not really sure about the mrs.Don't talk to her all that much anymore.Miss her sometimes,,,but it "is" the most peace and quiet I've had in years.Life's checks and balances,,,I suppose.All that aside,,,how is life treating "you" at the moment? Good I hope.

Location hidden

#5082 Mar 19, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello princess.Not really sure about the mrs.Don't talk to her all that much anymore.Miss her sometimes,,,but it "is" the most peace and quiet I've had in years.Life's checks and balances,,,I suppose.All that aside,,,how is life treating "you" at the moment? Good I hope.
I'm good at the moment friend. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry about the break up darlin, I'm sure that sooner or later y'all will find ur ways back to eachother. I've missed ya on here but had a feeling you might've been watchn from a distance. I hope your son is well and taking this ok. Have a good day spartan ill talk to you soon.
spartan

Shepherdsville, KY

#5083 Mar 19, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good at the moment friend. Thanks for asking. I'm sorry about the break up darlin, I'm sure that sooner or later y'all will find ur ways back to eachother. I've missed ya on here but had a feeling you might've been watchn from a distance. I hope your son is well and taking this ok. Have a good day spartan ill talk to you soon.
Good morning princess.How you doing this morning?Life's a little cold in my direction at the moment,,,but I believe that's just a precursor to a warm and beautiful summer up around the corner.And yeah,I have far too much of a fascination with the forum to ever give it up altogether,,,so I'll likely be close whether I'm posting or not.Wrote a big post to imitator a couple weeks ago.Looked at it a moment and deleted it because it seemed rather pointless.Either way,,,have a good one kiddo.Be back eventually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help shut down 105.1! 14 min Jack IN 24
big green boxes 28 min like to know 5
Is Religion a Mental Illness ? 1 hr russel 10
Your a POS... Paul Turner 1 hr Jesus 199
to all welfare recipients (Sep '13) 1 hr russel 24
Lydia Huested 1 hr Joe 1
Find Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Wireless Plans 1 hr Jack ON 4

Winter Storm Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 04 at 3:54PM EST

Highview Dating
Find my Match