#5006 Mar 4, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text> hi
who is this useing my name?
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5007 Mar 4, 2013
the real irene wrote:
<quoted text>who is this useing my name?
hits Irene I was on hear bofore yu.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5008 Mar 4, 2013
Irene, honeybee said to let you know she has been thinking about you and your daughter and wanted me to let you know that y'all are in her prayers. She wanted me to ask if you would repost your email so that she can email you and talk to you that way from here on out.
I hope your daughter is better sugar. Talk to you soon
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5009 Mar 4, 2013
the real irene wrote:
<quoted text>who is this useing my name?
I'm a hooker, who ure yu.
the real irene

Louisville, KY

#5010 Mar 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Irene, honeybee said to let you know she has been thinking about you and your daughter and wanted me to let you know that y'all are in her prayers. She wanted me to ask if you would repost your email so that she can email you and talk to you that way from here on out.
I hope your daughter is better sugar. Talk to you soon
princess thankyou my daughter is holding up fine haven't took her off life support yet.me i am about to loose my mind.got sick a while back.i have one doctor teling me my baby is going to make it and a stupid woman dr that doesn't know my daughter saying different.but any way here is my email heavenlyhostministries@gmail.c om
big charlie

Louisville, KY

#5011 Mar 4, 2013
Irene wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a hooker, who ure yu.
hey bitch you are a cold heart freak useing a woman's name that has a sick child you better hope i don't find out who you are because i promise you i will shove ur computer up your a%$#*bitch

Location hidden

#5012 Mar 4, 2013
the real irene wrote:
<quoted text>princess thankyou my daughter is holding up fine haven't took her off life support yet.me i am about to loose my mind.got sick a while back.i have one doctor teling me my baby is going to make it and a stupid woman dr that doesn't know my daughter saying different.but any way here is my email heavenlyhostministries@gmail.c om
Alright darln ill call honeybee in the morning and give this to her. Don't worry babe, your daughter will be just fine. She's got a higher power that's gonna get her thru this and bring her back home to her mommy and daddy soon enough. She will fight hard and pull thru this. I hope you get some rest tonite.
irene

Louisville, KY

#5013 Mar 4, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright darln ill call honeybee in the morning and give this to her. Don't worry babe, your daughter will be just fine. She's got a higher power that's gonna get her thru this and bring her back home to her mommy and daddy soon enough. She will fight hard and pull thru this. I hope you get some rest tonite.
i know she will.i know god is going to bring her through this.as an ordained minister i ministered to a couple that lost a baby next to mine and it hit hard my faith started to waiver but i just got done praying and i feel better.heard anything from spartan lately?now he isn't talking to me holly has left me alone scary huh or jealous.i dont even know spartan he just makes me laugh when i needed to miss him and honeybee

Location hidden

#5014 Mar 4, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>i know she will.i know god is going to bring her through this.as an ordained minister i ministered to a couple that lost a baby next to mine and it hit hard my faith started to waiver but i just got done praying and i feel better.heard anything from spartan lately?now he isn't talking to me holly has left me alone scary huh or jealous.i dont even know spartan he just makes me laugh when i needed to miss him and honeybee
Nope I haven't seen a hair outta him in a couple days on here. I hope he's ok. Yes I miss honeybee on here too but I still talk to her on the phone when I get a chance to do so. Have a good nite darln. Please get some sleep. Your daughter needs you rested not run down.
irene

Louisville, KY

#5015 Mar 4, 2013
i will try

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5016 Mar 5, 2013
Funny how quiet these forums are when spartan and his 14 other screen names aren't posting.
Irene

Shepherdsville, KY

#5017 Mar 5, 2013
big charlie wrote:
<quoted text>hey bitch you are a cold heart freak useing a woman's name that has a sick child you better hope i don't find out who you are because i promise you i will shove ur computer up your a%$#*bitch
hey big belly, I didn't say nothing at yu. I'll have yu reported to topix for theating. my brother knows everyuns ip address. have yu heard about thr no violence to woman act, ill have yu locked up for stalking if yu don't leve me alone.
post number one

Louisville, KY

#5018 Mar 5, 2013
Man,,,I don't know who did it and I'm not really sure why,,,but thanks a lot.Been trying to do that since I sobered up and found it.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5019 Mar 5, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Funny how quiet these forums are when spartan and his 14 other screen names aren't posting.
Funny thing is,when I told you it would feel empty without me,,,you didn't believe me.Funnier thing is,,,it's your own testimony that seems to be confirming it now.What I'm wondering now is,,,will we discuss these types of tings over dinner,,,or forget it all,,,and simply be taken with passion??? Based on the "make up" love I've experienced in the past though,,,I'd say that you and I are gonna have a "wonderful" time.
Karen

Shepherdsville, KY

#5020 Mar 5, 2013
Irene, you go girl, have him locked up for stalking. I have an extra 45 caliber pistol you can borrow if you want to use it.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5021 Mar 5, 2013
irene wrote:
i will try
Hello irene.Haven't had a lot of time to catch up,,,but hope thing's are good with you and your family.
the real irene

Louisville, KY

#5022 Mar 5, 2013
Karen wrote:
Irene, you go girl, have him locked up for stalking. I have an extra 45 caliber pistol you can borrow if you want to use it.
karen thats not me don't know who the heck they are they are just causing trouble
the real irene

Louisville, KY

#5023 Mar 5, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello irene.Haven't had a lot of time to catch up,,,but hope thing's are good with you and your family.
hi spartan missed you or can i say that without your friend getting mad at me again lol but anyway my little girl is doing good she has made some improvement tried to take her off the machine yesterday she quit breatheing for a minute but they got her back and then i had a female dr tell me she wasn't going to make it which it made me real upset my brother-in-law helped me out of my little girl's room his friend got mad because he made her get me a soda while he talked to me now they are fight goodgrief they are such jealous people lolso how have you been heard from honeybee?princess asked me for me email so i gave it to her hope she emails me soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Holly, spartan and Honeybee? 1 hr spartan 3
honeybees daycare 1 hr parent 44
Circuit Court Judge Olu Stevens 3 hr Right Wing 26
when will Paul turner go to trial??? 4 hr hmm 1
Married men not getting enough sex at home. (Dec '09) 5 hr Gaven 257
Highview Music Forum (Mar '13) Feb '15 Musikologist 7
Election Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Lorelei Schnect 12
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]