“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4937 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
<quoted text>because i know how people are when it comes to my kids.as for me sleeping i can't sleep and as for me posting on topix it keeps me busy while doctors work to save my daughter's life.i took the question the wrong way because of the way you asked i am suspicious of anyone.have you been in a situation as me?i love my kids i don't have kids just to draw government checks off of them i don't draw anything on my kids.i love my kids so maybe if you rephrase your question i wouldn't be defensive
How would you like for me to rephrase that? It was to the point and there was no negative slant to it. There was also no mention of you not loving your kids or getting any sort of government check on anyone. However, I do recall, in another thread here, someone called you out on getting government checks on them.

Have I been in a similar situation? Well....sort of. My second child had a very rough time after birth. So, with two kids--one with potential health problems (that worked themselves out afterall)--I made the decision not to have anymore. I made that decision so I would not to take away from the two I already had.

You have posted on here in another thread a while back that you have several kids with health problems. So, that is not true?
irene

Louisville, KY

#4938 Mar 1, 2013
no at the time my ex sister in law was posting things on her computer useing my name.now my 16 year old does have asma.i do appologize to you holly i guess the way people ridicule me over stupid crap i don't know who is sincere and who aint like i said i do apologize to you for my attitude.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4939 Mar 1, 2013
Francis wrote:
<quoted text>I was doing fine making a strawberry pie but my scooter battery was so low I couldn't get back to my laptop. Did you have a good busy day?
It was ok. It was a steady day as far as clientele goes, but a busy mind wrecking day as far as the shop itself went. Had a lot of sale items and signage to put out for this and next month. Strawberry pie sounds so good! It would be a great ending to the dinner that I'm making right now!! We're having country spare ribs with potatoes carrots and onions and some sweet cornbread on the side!
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4940 Mar 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not *that* blind.
Who the hell do you think you are you bitchh? Misspelling on purpose just to let your stupid asss know. Are you really so damn evil?
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4941 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
no at the time my ex sister in law was posting things on her computer useing my name.now my 16 year old does have asma.i do appologize to you holly i guess the way people ridicule me over stupid crap i don't know who is sincere and who aint like i said i do apologize to you for my attitude.
Are you apoligizing to bitchholly? You should't,she does not deserve it.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4942 Mar 1, 2013
irene wrote:
No problem ;-)

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4943 Mar 1, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell do you think you are you bitchh? Misspelling on purpose just to let your stupid asss know. Are you really so damn evil?
Wow, someone special got their panties in a wad. LOL

Try to communicate without cussing. Cussing only makes you look like silly white trash.
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4944 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, someone special got their panties in a wad. LOL
Try to communicate without cussing. Cussing only makes you look like silly white trash.
Opening your mouth makes you look like the stinking piece of doo-doo that you are. Better,BITCHH?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4945 Mar 1, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>Opening your mouth makes you look like the stinking piece of doo-doo that you are. Better,BITCHH?
You're just FULL of class, huh? LOL

Low class people with communication difficulties use cuss words. It's ingrained into their prosimian brains as an appropriate response.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4947 Mar 1, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>Actually,I doubt that a prosimian would use any words at all. Do you really think you are so damn wonderful? You suck. It is apparent that I do not have any communication problems. I make myself clear,BITCHH.
You're probably right. They would likely just point and grunt. Kind of like what you are doing come to think of it.....
When did I say I am "wonderful?" I am, but I just can't recall saying it.
I should have said "neanderthal", though, just to be more accurate and fair.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4948 Mar 1, 2013
Oh, by the way--which of your screen names did I upset? I don't recall *ever* seeing you post here before. And, now, you show up to call me a vulgar name like I should be offended.....lol
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4950 Mar 1, 2013
Oh, by the way--which of your screen names did I upset? I don't recall *ever* seeing you post here before. And, now, you show up to call me a vulgar name like I should be offended.....lol
If you think the WORD is so vulgar,you should not act so vulgar. I take offense in sharing the oxygen in the air with you. You are too dumb to be offended.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4951 Mar 1, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>If you think the WORD is so vulgar,you should not act so vulgar. I take offense in sharing the oxygen in the air with you. You are too dumb to be offended.
Hilarious! Now, switch screen names and act like you never said any of the above. Afterall, your current name has never posted here before. Curious....and funny.
tellme

Erlanger, KY

#4952 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Hilarious! Now, switch screen names and act like you never said any of the above. Afterall, your current name has never posted here before. Curious....and funny.
WHAT? ARE you insane? I take credit for all my words.
Karen

Mount Washington, KY

#4953 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not me!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4954 Mar 1, 2013
Really, "tellme"? You've never posted here before and you show up today for the sole purpose of calling me names. Riiiiiight.

People should be more thoughtful when they lie. Obvious facts are obvious. LOL
wth

Fort Thomas, KY

#4955 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
How would you like for me to rephrase that? It was to the point and there was no negative slant to it. There was also no mention of you not loving your kids or getting any sort of government check on anyone. However, I do recall, in another thread here, someone called you out on getting government checks on them.
Have I been in a similar situation? Well....sort of. My second child had a very rough time after birth. So, with two kids--one with potential health problems (that worked themselves out afterall)--I made the decision not to have anymore. I made that decision so I would not to take away from the two I already had.
You have posted on here in another thread a while back that you have several kids with health problems. So, that is not true?
Is it really any of your and anyone elses bussiness?! If she dosen't come to you telling you that, why the hell would you ask?! It dosen't matter how many kids she may have. She seems to be a wonderful mother and I'm sure she knows what she is doing. I seen her conversing with Spartan, not YOU! Good luck to you and your daughter Irene. I could not imagine. You must be one strong woman. I will pray for her.
irene

Louisville, KY

#4956 Mar 1, 2013
wth thankyou very much my angel is doing better all because she wants mcdonald's lol.as for being strong im not strong i just don't let people see my weakness.well thankyou and god bless you and yours.i took a break now i need to get back to my sweet baby girl.again thankyou oh by the way hello spartan

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4957 Mar 1, 2013
wth wrote:
<quoted text> Is it really any of your and anyone elses bussiness?! If she dosen't come to you telling you that, why the hell would you ask?! It dosen't matter how many kids she may have. She seems to be a wonderful mother and I'm sure she knows what she is doing. I seen her conversing with Spartan, not YOU! Good luck to you and your daughter Irene. I could not imagine. You must be one strong woman. I will pray for her.
No one forced her to tell me anything.

Not saying it's the situation with Irene, but oftentimes, it IS my business as a taxpayer when people continue to have child after child that they can't support. BUT, I didn't ask her how many kids she has....I asked her how many of them are disabled.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4959 Mar 1, 2013
tellme wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Karen. I am just someone who can't stand your dumb ass picking on everyone. Go back where you came from,you hound from Hell.
I have no idea who Karen is but it's awfully coincidental that the two of you, who have never posted here using those names, show up at about the same time.

People are dumb.

Do you think I'm bothered that you don't like me? Haha!

Try not to cuss next time. Your redneck, white trash, uneducated, backwoods mentality is too obvious when you use those words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Norris (Nov '12) 9 min Hello 26
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 28 min ~ 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 53 min Brash and Sassy 903
Amanda Norris (Nov '11) 1 hr A guy 17
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr joe smith 2,945
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 3 hr ~ 2
Old black dude goes by bird 10 hr Curious 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages