spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4877 Feb 28, 2013
irene wrote:
mornin spartan,just wanted to say hi
Good morning girl.About half suspected that I offended you the other night.Haven't checked like I usually do,,,and probably won't for a while.Either way and however it goes,,,ignore 'holly.I know it's hard when she pops up on "everything" with her uncool,egotistical,unpolished, unrefined,uneducated,uncouth,a nd viciously cruel opinion,,,but if you don't,,,you're gonna let a moron whose worth only half of you,,,talk you out of having your opinion on the forum.And you really don't want to do that hun.I mean really,,,do you want the only opinion that's reflected from Shepherdsville,Kentucky,,,to be "hers"??? Every time a worthy personality takes off because of her,,,that's what happens.All that aside,,,have a good day kiddo.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4878 Feb 28, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning! How are ya?
Morning right back atcha kiddo.As for how I am,,,I took a mild overnight spankin' on the forum here over the usual stuff,,,but I gotta feeling that I just may survive it.In short,the day looks glum,,,,but the future looks great.Anyway,,,it's good to hear from ya.Glad we stayed buddies.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4879 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Morning right back atcha kiddo.As for how I am,,,I took a mild overnight spankin' on the forum here over the usual stuff,,,but I gotta feeling that I just may survive it.In short,the day looks glum,,,,but the future looks great.Anyway,,,it's good to hear from ya.Glad we stayed buddies.
Well I know the beatings you take and I must say, you hold your own buddy! I don't worry about people here, I think a lot of times with me, people get pissy because I don't have anything to hide and I don't have to be fake on here and it bothers them. I will say what's on my mind if need be and don't care what others think. But for the most part these days I just kinda stick to myself. I find it better that way. But yes we're still buddies! We've had our words here and there but alls forgiven and I think you realize things that you said were wrong and outta line. I know a lot of times because you've taken such a beating on here that you misread or misunderstand a post or two of mine but that's ok. But all in all I hope that you aren't offended by me and remain a friend. I hope you and the mrs. Have a great day!

Btw.... When you had mentioned coming by for a haircut that evening I really didn't think you had any ill intentions toward me. That's not why I said being your wife. I really would like to meet her as well if you for decide to venture to Bardstown and get a haircut. Anyhow, maybe one day y'all can come on by and ill cut you both a deal on a cut and maybe a color for your wife if she'd like? But anyhow, it's time to get ready for work now so I hope to see y'all soon!:) have a good'n
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4880 Feb 28, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know the beatings you take and I must say, you hold your own buddy! I don't worry about people here, I think a lot of times with me, people get pissy because I don't have anything to hide and I don't have to be fake on here and it bothers them. I will say what's on my mind if need be and don't care what others think. But for the most part these days I just kinda stick to myself. I find it better that way. But yes we're still buddies! We've had our words here and there but alls forgiven and I think you realize things that you said were wrong and outta line. I know a lot of times because you've taken such a beating on here that you misread or misunderstand a post or two of mine but that's ok. But all in all I hope that you aren't offended by me and remain a friend. I hope you and the mrs. Have a great day!
Btw.... When you had mentioned coming by for a haircut that evening I really didn't think you had any ill intentions toward me. That's not why I said being your wife. I really would like to meet her as well if you for decide to venture to Bardstown and get a haircut. Anyhow, maybe one day y'all can come on by and ill cut you both a deal on a cut and maybe a color for your wife if she'd like? But anyhow, it's time to get ready for work now so I hope to see y'all soon!:) have a good'n
Appreciate it kiddo.And for what it's worth,,,I wasn't criticizing your cake.Was drunk,,,wasn't really absorbing what I was reading,,,and sorta tossed the,"who decorated it",out there for no other reason than to keep the conversation fresh.However,I realize that my apology and a dollar bill ain't worth a cup of coffee since my comment did in fact ruin your night anyway.Either way though,,,I didn't mean anything by it,,,but I'm still really sorry for how you took it.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4881 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>When I said you "sidestepped as opposed simply lied",,,I was actually complimenting you.Of course,,,I "was" extremely inebriated and mistakenly confused you with one of us among the human species.As for do I think I'm famous,,,Infamous actually.And yes,,,I have to say most everyone who frequents the forum is aware of me.And yeah,most everyone's real cool with ol' spartan in the beginning,,,then catches offense and drifts off,(real sorry that happened with Sweet Melody though).Thing is,if I wanted to be liked,I'd simply play it safe,tell everyone what they want to hear,,,and sidestep anything that requires anything controversial or any individual opinion.Either that,,,or just create an account to pick on spartan alongside of you and tri.Thing is,that wouldn't really suit my ends all that well.Well that,,,and every chance I get,,,I try to not be a cowardly weasel.Oh,there's something I'd like to clear up for you.Most of my words that are used out of context,,,actually fit perfectly,,,when you understand the spartan dialect.Of course,if it makes you feel superior to discriminate against my language as well as my habits,my past,my wife's weight,and my child for not getting ran over by a drunk driver,,,then don't hold back.Do your thing.
Spartan dialect? LOL. You can't be serious? And then to say I "discriminate" against your language? Hahahahaha!

Tri hasn't done anythig to you. You see him as weak and you pick on him. It's that simple.

But, it's all good because you were "inebriated." That's your usual excuse.....right alongside of your adament denial that you are a drunk. LOL

Location hidden

#4882 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Appreciate it kiddo.And for what it's worth,,,I wasn't criticizing your cake.Was drunk,,,wasn't really absorbing what I was reading,,,and sorta tossed the,"who decorated it",out there for no other reason than to keep the conversation fresh.However,I realize that my apology and a dollar bill ain't worth a cup of coffee since my comment did in fact ruin your night anyway.Either way though,,,I didn't mean anything by it,,,but I'm still really sorry for how you took it.
That's ok. I told you back then that all was forgiven. I don't hold a grudge very long. But you have a great day spartan! Talk to ya soon :)
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4883 Feb 28, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan dialect? LOL. You can't be serious? And then to say I "discriminate" against your language? Hahahahaha!
Tri hasn't done anythig to you. You see him as weak and you pick on him. It's that simple.
But, it's all good because you were "inebriated." That's your usual excuse.....right alongside of your adament denial that you are a drunk. LOL
"Anythig"?????????? "Anyway",,,I don't pick on tri,,,only question his motives.And as for my dialect,,,"yes",,,I' m serious.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4884 Feb 28, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok. I told you back then that all was forgiven. I don't hold a grudge very long. But you have a great day spartan! Talk to ya soon :)
You just ain't gettin' it.

Location hidden

#4885 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>You just ain't gettin' it.
Lol yes I got it. You were drinking that night and you weren't trying to criticize the cake I made. I know you didn't deliberately have any intentions of criticizing it, and I understand. I just wanted you to know that I have no ill or hard feelings toward you for anything that's been said buddy.
irene

Louisville, KY

#4886 Feb 28, 2013
hi spartan i don't know how often i will be able to talk because me little girl is in the icu at kosair i just wanted to let you know i was wondering about you havent heard anything will check as often as i can

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4887 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>"Anythig"??? ??????? "Anyway",,,I don't pick on tri,,,only question his motives.And as for my dialect,,,"yes",,,I' m serious.
So, I could talk like an 8 year old with cleft palate from a 3rd world country and then criticize you because I make no sense.

With consideration of the English language, many uncommon words that you use are used incorrectly. You can claim you were raised in the woods with wolves, suffer from a brain disorder, or are commpletely drunk...but your words are still used incorrectly.

And, yeah, I a letter out of a word. I was in a hurry....some people actually have jobs. Not that you'd know much about that. Not for any period of tie anyway.

It's comical that you say *I* ran people off from here. Because of YOU, there are several regular posters who have vanished. Your treatment of tri is shameful. You blame him for things he has no control over. Do you think he is the turtles naval? He's never posted under that location before. Regardless, what the turtle's naval wrote is dead on and if you can't clearly see the two posters it refers to, look harder. Start with you + one.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4888 Feb 28, 2013
the turtles navel wrote:
But what is better? If I am an intelligent person and I choose to live a lifestyle of bad habits such as drinking, smoking and not using my God given talents to earn a living or if I am a retarded person who lives off the system and is satisfied to just live in filth and bring disadvantaged children into the world and further propagate the undesired class. If I could see my navel I would probably know the answer.( part I of a series )
Can anyone guess what two posters this describes to a "t"?

I'm anxious to read part #2.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4889 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So, I could talk like an 8 year old with cleft palate from a 3rd world country and then criticize you because I make no sense.
With consideration of the English language, many uncommon words that you use are used incorrectly. You can claim you were raised in the woods with wolves, suffer from a brain disorder, or are commpletely drunk...but your words are still used incorrectly.
And, yeah, I a letter out of a word. I was in a hurry....some people actually have jobs. Not that you'd know much about that. Not for any period of tie anyway.
It's comical that you say *I* ran people off from here. Because of YOU, there are several regular posters who have vanished. Your treatment of tri is shameful. You blame him for things he has no control over. Do you think he is the turtles naval? He's never posted under that location before. Regardless, what the turtle's naval wrote is dead on and if you can't clearly see the two posters it refers to, look harder. Start with you + one.
Yeah alright.I'm a dum-dum.I'm a criminal,I drink too much,my work history looks pretty rough,and I don't use words good.However,it's because I have a brain-disorder,I was raised with wolves,I usually am a little bit too drunk,,,"AND",,,I was abused.Ain't you supposed to like,,,feel sorry for me and stuff.Anyway,,,this time you left an entire word out of a sentence.The sentence in which you was explaining your previous mistake no doubt,(LOL).Those two extra accounts keepin' you on your toes,,,are they??? LEL.(laughing even louder)

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4890 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah alright.I'm a dum-dum.I'm a criminal,I drink too much,my work history looks pretty rough,and I don't use words good.However,it's because I have a brain-disorder,I was raised with wolves,I usually am a little bit too drunk,,,"AND",,,I was abused.Ain't you supposed to like,,,feel sorry for me and stuff.Anyway,,,this time you left an entire word out of a sentence.The sentence in which you was explaining your previous mistake no doubt,(LOL).Those two extra accounts keepin' you on your toes,,,are they??? LEL.(laughing even louder)
Did I make myself clear with the words I used? Were my words used incorrectly or were you able to determine what I meant by what I typed?
Exactly.

I haven't had much free time lately and when I do post, it's gotta be quick. You, though, know all about free time, huh? Ever thought about being a good role model for your son? Holding a job, supporting your family, providing stability, etc?

But, anyway, WHO do YOU think the two posters are that are likely referenced in the turtle's naval's post?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4891 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Did I make myself clear with the words I used? Were my words used incorrectly or were you able to determine what I meant by what I typed?
Exactly.
I haven't had much free time lately and when I do post, it's gotta be quick. You, though, know all about free time, huh? Ever thought about being a good role model for your son? Holding a job, supporting your family, providing stability, etc?
But, anyway, WHO do YOU think the two posters are that are likely referenced in the turtle's naval's post?
I knew in my mind,that you could do better,,,when you only failed,to use just one letter.
But what made the whole thing,quite so absurd,,,was the fact that you left out,an entire word.
Yet,you continue to criticize me,,,for not using a word like you think it should be.
Which inspires to grade your review,,,"you're an A+ dumbass,,,with an F- IQ.
Oh,I'm just playin',it ain't really no crime,,,I do the exact same thing all the time.
But while we're here yappin',there's one thing you should know,,,with your mouth always open,your mind can not grow.
So in spite of your lunacy and infinite balking,,,you'll never learn nothing as long as you're talking.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4892 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Oh,,,and I give up.Which two???
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4893 Feb 28, 2013
irene wrote:
hi spartan i don't know how often i will be able to talk because me little girl is in the icu at kosair i just wanted to let you know i was wondering about you havent heard anything will check as often as i can
Sorry kiddo.Almost missed this while sparring with 'holly.Anyway,,,how you doing today???

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4894 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I knew in my mind,that you could do better,,,when you only failed,to use just one letter.
But what made the whole thing,quite so absurd,,,was the fact that you left out,an entire word.
Yet,you continue to criticize me,,,for not using a word like you think it should be.
Which inspires to grade your review,,,"you're an A+ dumbass,,,with an F- IQ.
Oh,I'm just playin',it ain't really no crime,,,I do the exact same thing all the time.
But while we're here yappin',there's one thing you should know,,,with your mouth always open,your mind can not grow.
So in spite of your lunacy and infinite balking,,,you'll never learn nothing as long as you're talking.
So whether you are stupid or simply drunk, your writing skills stink like a skunk.
You are full of excuses, making them whenever you can--instead of simply standing up and acting like a man.
You claim your mistakes are part of a special language, your "dialect", when in fact, you are simply a person who suffers from the low class effect.
You claim you have changed and no longer commit crimes or beat your wife, but the public court records tell a different story of your life.
You alluded to being embarassed from taking pills out of an old lady's purse, were you drunk then or was it a hangover that you needed to nurse?
You turn on your friends--BWL, tri,etc.--at every opportunity, and then have the nerve to blame all the conflict on little o' me.
You act a fool here and then blame it on the sauce, or beer, when it is simply your personality dear.
So own up to your misdeeds and stop being a twit, and I will consider laying off your tail for a bit.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4895 Feb 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,,,and I give up.Which two???
You are not *that* blind.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4896 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So whether you are stupid or simply drunk, your writing skills stink like a skunk.
You are full of excuses, making them whenever you can--instead of simply standing up and acting like a man.
You claim your mistakes are part of a special language, your "dialect", when in fact, you are simply a person who suffers from the low class effect.
You claim you have changed and no longer commit crimes or beat your wife, but the public court records tell a different story of your life.
You alluded to being embarassed from taking pills out of an old lady's purse, were you drunk then or was it a hangover that you needed to nurse?
You turn on your friends--BWL, tri,etc.--at every opportunity, and then have the nerve to blame all the conflict on little o' me.
You act a fool here and then blame it on the sauce, or beer, when it is simply your personality dear.
So own up to your misdeeds and stop being a twit, and I will consider laying off your tail for a bit.
For the peace that you mentioned,I'd happily play,,,but owning my deeds could put me away.
Yeah,what you suggest is spooky no doubt,,,since the statute of limitations have failed to run out.
But with opportunity,,,I can do good,,,if you give me the chance that you said that you would.
Yeah I'm quite convinced that if you was my friend,,,we could burn it all down,,,and build it again.
So since the first step to peace,is passion it seems,,,put your head on my lap,,,share your hopes and dreams.
If that's just a bit too straight forward though,,,then we can regroup,and start it out slow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Paul Inkaholix Turner (Oct '15) 1 hr real friend 38
News Martinrea at impasse with UAW over cuts (Apr '09) 2 hr shockwave 24
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 3 hr nah 2
The Healing Place 5 hr Heroin News 4
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr jlynxx 9,214
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 9 hr Question 13
All lives matter 9 hr Sandy06 174

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance