Comments
4,461 - 4,480 of 10,186 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4753 Feb 23, 2013
I tri wrote:
Holla has major mental disorder be nice to her. She needs help but wont admit it. That is always the first step and everybody knows that a crazy person do not think they are crazy because they can not tell the difference. I try to tell her but she aint listening.
Nice post from a cell phone, regular poster. LOL!
Opossum

Coxs Creek, KY

#4754 Feb 23, 2013
Night Princess, Backwoods Lady, I gotta say and the round table and good night to Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4755 Feb 23, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>Nite nite dear! Do you get to rest tomorrow, or work as usual? When I was talking about the other problem, I didn't mean, here on the forum. Call me tomorrow afternoon
No ma'am I'm off tomoro! Church it is for me! Ill call u tomoro when I get home from church though. We're you referring to the color client?lol nah, she didn't show. But that's ok because I was still double booked all day! Gotta make that money honey. And I banked in tips today too girl!$100 in tips today. Gonna put it back for my rainy day fund or maybe for a vacation soon! Come July I'm south bound for a week! Much love babe!! Ttyt

Location hidden

#4756 Feb 23, 2013
Opossum wrote:
Night Princess, Backwoods Lady, I gotta say and the round table and good night to Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.
Nite :)
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4757 Feb 24, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I never whine, dear. When you are proactive and prepared well, there is never a need to whine. Just remember that.
Mark has threatened my life in 8 posts now. Yep, I'm keepin''em. They will likely come in handy in the future.
You have no idea who I am, yet you make fun of my alleged physical attributes? Are you in 3rd grade? LOL
Ya know,,,I wondered briefly if you truly believe that no one knows who you are.With some reflection it occurred to me,,,what choice do you really have but to front,fake,and perpetrate and pretend??? Yeah,,,you know you're busted,,,but true to form,,,you're gonna play the ol' plausible deniability card,,,because plain and simply,,,the thought of having to face your lunacy,,,scares you to death.I can almost hear it in your tone,,,when I read your words.All that aside,,,you're a moron if you believe I threatened your life or meant anything close it even once.However,,,you can feel free to keep 'em.Won't do you any good anywhere,,,but you can still keep 'em.Be seein' ya kiddo.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4758 Feb 24, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nite :)
Good morning princess.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4759 Feb 24, 2013
Oh, Mark, you most definitely threatened me. 8 times, to be exact. I copied and pasted into a little document called "the dumbas5". Now, WHY would I do this? Well, just for future reference. I'm not so silly that I would threaten a legal remedy. Yet, I am smart enough to think ahead.

If YOU believe for one minute that my name wouldn't be all over this site if ANYone here knew my name, you are fooling yourself. And, no, I'm not worried that will ever happen either.

You never answered me why you keep uprooting your family and moving.
becky

Louisville, KY

#4760 Feb 24, 2013
Oh, Mark, you most definitely threatened me. 8 times, to be exact. I copied and pasted into a little document called "the dumbas5". Now, WHY would I do this? Well, just for future reference. I'm not so silly that I would threaten a legal remedy. Yet, I am smart enough to think ahead.
If YOU believe for one minute that my name wouldn't be all over this site if ANYone here knew my name, you are fooling yourself. And, no, I'm not worried that will ever happen either.
You are simply worthless,there's not much more that needs to be said to you or about you.The best way to measure a persons worth would be based upon their actions in life.All you ever do is insult and try to cause pain for everyone you can.Sadly,I bet your own mother hates you.What made you so hateful?Do you believe in any higher power OTHER than YOU?

Location hidden

#4761 Feb 24, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning princess.
Good morning spartan. How's your Sunday goin?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4762 Feb 24, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>You are simply worthless,there's not much more that needs to be said to you or about you.The best way to measure a persons worth would be based upon their actions in life.(1) All you ever do is insult and try to cause pain for everyone you can.Sadly,I bet your own mother hates you.(2) What made you so hateful?(3) Do you believe in any higher power OTHER than YOU?(4)
1. So, you should be measured based on your assaults, that *stuff* wth Hazel, taking pain pills from others, cheating others out of things not owed nor earned by you, and the things you say abut others?
2. My mother has been dead for years.
3. I am hateful on this site. The funny thing is that I started on YOU because YOU started on others. I just haven't let up on you and likely won't. I've come to realize that you deserve far more than even can dish. You call me hateful, but the way you have treated tri is shameful at best. The man always stood up for you and you can't even be nice o him after his heart issue/hospitalization? You are only nice to people who wholeheartedly agree with you.
4. I'm agnostic. I'm inclined to believe there is a God, but I don't know for certain. I'm also jaded by the fact that people like you tout your religion while continuing to sin over and over(as well as HB, blessing people after calling them vulgar names). Lots of ill will has been done in the name of "religion" and religion also allows people like you to hide behind the word.

Now, I've answered your questions so answer mine. Why do you keep moving your family, uprooting them?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4763 Feb 24, 2013
And, yeah I responded to Spartan and not "Becky". It's obvious he wrote it. The lack of space after periods and commas give it away every time.
becky

Louisville, KY

#4764 Feb 24, 2013
And, yeah I responded to Spartan and not "Becky". It's obvious he wrote it. The lack of space after periods and commas give it away every time.
I am who I said.You have no excuses.You are disgusting and worthless if your goal in life is to be evil.Do you know that no one likes you here.Why do you keep going where no one likes you.Do you not have anything else or anyone else?You should probably know that your opinion of others does not change one thing.No one cares about your words.You really have never felt the spirit of the Lord in your heart EVER?If you are half as smart as you think you are maybe you should read the bible some,pray for guidance and open your heart.The path you are on is not paved as nicely as you think.I can not make you stop harassing my family,but I am asking very nicely.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4765 Feb 24, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>I am who I said.You have no excuses.You are disgusting and worthless if your goal in life is to be evil.Do you know that no one likes you here.Why do you keep going where no one likes you.Do you not have anything else or anyone else?You should probably know that your opinion of others does not change one thing.No one cares about your words.You really have never felt the spirit of the Lord in your heart EVER?If you are half as smart as you think you are maybe you should read the bible some,pray for guidance and open your heart.The path you are on is not paved as nicely as you think.I can not make you stop harassing my family,but I am asking very nicely.
Let's see, you post a paragraph about how "worthless" I am (while proclaiming to be a Christian! LOL) and then ask I leave you alone? Thanks, but no. I don't harass anyone. I simply beat Mark at his own game. I'm not passive when someone like Mark has threatened me repeatedly.

And, Becky, before you talk to others about "God", you probably oughtta take a really long, hard look at your own family.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4766 Feb 24, 2013
I find it very odd that two people within the same family would fail to use spaces appropriately. I think Mark probably puts a wig and a fat suit on and claims he's Becky.

If you have trouble picturing this, refer to "The Silence of the Lambs" and that will give you an accurate visual.
becky

Louisville, KY

#4767 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's see, you post a paragraph about how "worthless" I am (while proclaiming to be a Christian! LOL) and then ask I leave you alone? Thanks, but no. I don't harass anyone. I simply beat Mark at his own game. I'm not passive when someone like Mark has threatened me repeatedly.
And, Becky, before you talk to others about "God", you probably oughtta take a really long, hard look at your own family.
It wasn't a whole paragraph on that one point,just a statement about what you offer as a human with the nasty attitude you have.The only person God will judge me on,is me.You SHOULD know that fact.No one would ever say a mean thing to you if you just went away.You harass everyone.Get over it,move on and maybe go where you are wanted?God does love you,but you are not behaving as you should.
becky

Louisville, KY

#4768 Feb 24, 2013
I find it very odd that two people within the same family would fail to use spaces appropriately. I think Mark probably puts a wig and a fat suit on and claims he's Becky.
If you have trouble picturing this, refer to "The Silence of the Lambs" and that will give you an accurate visual.
I wondered how long it would take you to call me fat.I knew through your previous childish behavior it would not take long.You are very predictable.Is that something you would say to a co-worker or neighbor if you didn't like what they said to you?Are you really so insecure with yourself?You act so proud and confident??Why don't you just go play somewhere else?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4769 Feb 24, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>I wondered how long it would take you to call me fat.I knew through your previous childish behavior it would not take long.You are very predictable.Is that something you would say to a co-worker or neighbor if you didn't like what they said to you?Are you really so insecure with yourself?You act so proud and confident??Why don't you just go play somewhere else?
You know why I caled you fat, Becky? Because your dear husband called me fat, which I found ironic considering it is his wife who is fat. Fat doesn't offend me. I have fat friends, fat family members, fat coworkers, fat neighbors.... BUT I choose that term for you because it is obviously something Mark finds offensive.

I'm not insecure and I'm not proud. I am, however, confident.

Just curious, though, what does the Bible say about whacking your husband on the head with a glass jug?
becky

Louisville, KY

#4770 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You know why I caled you fat, Becky? Because your dear husband called me fat, which I found ironic considering it is his wife who is fat. Fat doesn't offend me. I have fat friends, fat family members, fat coworkers, fat neighbors.... BUT I choose that term for you because it is obviously something Mark finds offensive.
I'm not insecure and I'm not proud. I am, however, confident.
Just curious, though, what does the Bible say about whacking your husband on the head with a glass jug?
You call me names because someone else calls you names?You are so very childish.If you are as smart as you think,then you should read the bible and learn the answers for yourself.Why are you so confident?You obviously have an inferior intellect.As I said before,God does love you even though you behave in a way that makes it hard for everyone else to.Most people do not want their loved ones to be insulted by people,what about you?I don't even know if you really have a husband,but what if someone said he was an idiot for being with a witch like you?What if someone said your kids should get bullied because you are so evil?Is that fair in your little mind?No matter how many times you call me fat,I will still say I am better than you(I don't act so evil).If we both knew who each other were,I am CONFIDENT you would have a different attitude in my presence.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4771 Feb 24, 2013
becky wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so confident?You obviously have an inferior intellect.

I don't even know if you really have a husband,but what if someone said he was an idiot for being with a witch like you?

What if someone said your kids should get bullied because you are so evil?Is that fair in your little mind?

No matter how many times you call me fat,I will still say I am better than you(I don't act so evil).If we both knew who each other were,I am CONFIDENT you would have a different attitude in my presence.
I am confident for a lot of reasons, Becky. And for someone like you, with no education AT ALL, to say I have an inferior intelect is hilarious at best.

I am not "evil", dear. If you want to see evil, take a look at Mark--and you KNOW it.

You are "better" than me? Really? What would Jesus think about you saying that? Tell me, again, how Christian you are....
I doubt we would ever rub elbows in real life dear. You Lees are not my kind of people. I prefer to spend time with people that don't beat each other, mistreat old people (Hazel, TRI, etc) and are not government leeches.
Dubble D Dont mean DumDum

Louisville, KY

#4772 Feb 24, 2013
Stands for Donna and Dawn,,,or Dense and Dizzy,(take your pick).Funny thing is,,,it sure don't stand for "bigguns" in this case either.Either way,I believe the nail was hit on the head,,,when it was suggested that the dumbass behind the 'holly personality,,,is actually "not one but two" dumbass personalities,,,known as Dawn and Donna Delk,,,or whichever "married" name you girls are claiming this month.And personally,I find it very amusing how you two "prefect" and "responsable" ladies like to front and expose people for their failures as well as their lies.Anyway,,,how's Derrick doin these days??? He ever finish those college courses??? He ever master psychology and obtain a lucrative career??? Or did he simply end up bustin' his parole,,,"AGAIN",,,a s usual??? Anyway,,,don't answer immediately,,,take some time and think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min funny thing 1,595
Who would you vote for Mayor 3 hr ABMW 20
Worse tattoo shop in Louisville ??? 4 hr Lance mountain 1
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 5 hr Jerry 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
BE teacher arrested 6 hr girl 2
Rick pitino 6 hr Lana 3
•••
•••
Highview Dating