“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4622 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Yep we defantly had the same day couch nappin and netflix lol , im sure we will see each other sometime if I recognise ya ill interduce myself.
Sure! Sounds great! See ya soon

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4623 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>With any luck, it will be YOUR kid and not mine who Linda hits during one of her drunk driving episodes. I didn't wish your boy harm. THIS IS COPIED AND PASTED FROM TWO OF YOUR POSTS HOLLY , WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM TELLING THE TRUTH ? And in the name of JESUS how could you possibly say that about any child?
I will believe the truth , you are nothing more than a lying piece of trash.
Okay, interpret it how you will. I really don't care at this point. I've clarified what I said repeatedly and you choose to believe what you will. It always tickles me when someone mentions "Jesus" while trying to degrade others! LOL!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4624 Feb 19, 2013
And, here, I'll say it again:

People who support drunk drivers are more deserving of the harm they cause than people who speak out against them. I stand by that. If Mark's car was put in a ditch by a drunk, I'd say it's just desserts, considering his own history and support of other drunks.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4625 Feb 19, 2013
This reminds me how you dumbies went nuts when I corrected BWL on her spelling of "college" and you tried to claim I was making fun of her kids! LOL

I went back and read what I wrote about little Markie, and YES, I would rather a child of a drunk driving supporter be injured over my own child. If you wouldn't think the same, then you are lying.
I am waldo

Shepherdsville, KY

#4626 Feb 19, 2013
I gotta say, you sound awful familiar. I beleive I know who you are, I'm pretty sure of it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4628 Feb 19, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, interpret it how you will. I really don't care at this point. I've clarified what I said repeatedly and you choose to believe what you will. It always tickles me when someone mentions "Jesus" while trying to degrade others! LOL!!
JESUS , walked in a temple and started throwing tables over , and calling the Mass of those present harlets , does it tickle ya that our father wasnt afraid to emotionally contfront those he saw doing wrong? I will believe the truth , I wasnt degrading you holly , you do a fine job of that yourself!!!!!!!!You obviously know what you are doing is wrong , you are trying to hard to convince everyone of your lie , or trying to convince yourself of it ? One more thing , do you really think that as many different people that has busted you out for your over zealous,,,,no class havin ,,,,trashy posts are really just that bad at comprehension,,,, as you always say?
We both know you are a scared little kid holly , try going to church you can be forgivin and learn what it means when others really care for you. If you dont want to go just yet then I gotta say you should focus some of that hatred inside ya on something you are really good at , like writing science fiction ; )

Location hidden

#4629 Feb 19, 2013
This reminds me how you dumbies went nuts when I corrected BWL on her spelling of "college" and you tried to claim I was making fun of her kids! LOL
I went back and read what I wrote about little Markie, and YES, I would rather a child of a drunk driving supporter be injured over my own child. If you wouldn't think the same, then you are lying.
I wish no harm of any child if anyone says different they are monsters!!!

Location hidden

#4630 Feb 19, 2013
I am waldo wrote:
I gotta say, you sound awful familiar. I beleive I know who you are, I'm pretty sure of it.
Then you know im a pretty good dude , little rough around the edges with an attitude , like ta fish and hunt , aint scared of fight , believe in the bible and the USA , oh and I like candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. So where was you headed with this ?

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4631 Feb 20, 2013
I am waldo wrote:
Yep! And I believe he just gave it away with his use of commas. I found him posting in another thread under a different name as well. There, he is using some gay actor's name. I'd say that name is most likely a reflection of his true-to-life character Haha!

Gotta say--What I am doing is wrong? LOL Sounds like a judgment there. So, tell me again how you go to church and are holier than me. Typical for this crowd! LOL!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4632 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
For God's sake, Mark--what has a 75 year old man done to you? He has stuck his neck out for you when you didn't deserve it.
Then again, Hazel is proof that you don't respect your elders.
Just can't mind your own business about nothing can ya??? Anyway,what's between me and tri,,ain't any of your business.Just curious though,,,what's got you convinced that he is in fact a seventy-five year old man? The fact that he said so?????? No,to be honest girl,,,it's the fact that he had had the nerve to call your underhanded,and below the belt back-stabbing,,,a "well played" game.That in effect,,,told me exactly "what" he is,,,regardless of who or how old,,,he is.Like it,loathe it,love it,,or leave it.As usual,it's entirely up to you.However,if he has in fact stuck his neck for me,,,I failed to see it.And do happen to be regretful if I am in fact seeing this wrong.Looking at it from several different angles,rereading stuff I didn't even like reading the first time,and putting some serious thought into it though,,,I don't see it yet.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4633 Feb 20, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Just can't mind your own business about nothing can ya??? Anyway,what's between me and tri,,ain't any of your business.Just curious though,,,what's got you convinced that he is in fact a seventy-five year old man? The fact that he said so?????? No,to be honest girl,,,it's the fact that he had had the nerve to call your underhanded,and below the belt back-stabbing,,,a "well played" game.That in effect,,,told me exactly "what" he is,,,regardless of who or how old,,,he is.Like it,loathe it,love it,,or leave it.As usual,it's entirely up to you.However,if he has in fact stuck his neck for me,,,I failed to see it.And do happen to be regretful if I am in fact seeing this wrong.Looking at it from several different angles,rereading stuff I didn't even like reading the first time,and putting some serious thought into it though,,,I don't see it yet.
I can't make a single post here without you following behind and whining like a whipped puppy. And, yeah, it is my business when I read your chronic meanness to an old man who has yet to show any defensive measures. How do I know he is an old man? Well, simply put, because I know who he is. He has shown you nothing but respect while you take every opportunity to undermind him.

You try to act as though I am the problem. yet, when I am gone from here for a week, you are in conflict with others: BWL and Tri--two of your biggest supporters.

For Tri to recognize my game doesn't make him a bad person, it makes him observant and smart. I throw out the bait and you take it every time.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4634 Feb 20, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me!! Princess and Lil princess would be good to have also and Gotta say would be welcome as well! Anyone we talk with from now till then with a good sense of humor and desire to play nice would be as also!! Sounds like a grand ole time to me!!! I'll make my famous hashbrown casserole and some green beans, but never have been able to fry chicken worth a dime, but I can bake/roast the most beautiful tastiest you've ever had!! Just can't fry it. Actually the best I've ever had in my life was the last funeral I was at. Those church ladies that prepared it should be selling that stuff, Good Lord it was heavenly!!!
PRINCESS, repeat after me 20 times... I AN NOT GETTING SICK I'M NOT GETTING SICK...MIND OVER MATTER!!!:) good luck seriously, you deserve some good days off!!
Everybody has their specialties as well as their weaknnesses in the kitchen kiddo.My ol' lady can actually fry 'bone-in' chicken real well,,,but still has trouble with biscuits sometimes.And yeah,I was thinkin' about inviting "gotta say" as well.Though I'm guessing from the last photo had up of pic-nic supplies,,,that his girl can't cook.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4636 Feb 20, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>smoke it,,,or reach your neck through the fence and suk it.Either way,good day girl.
You are far classier than I had ever imagined.

It's funny how you get your widdle feelings hurt by an anonymous poster, yet you were a certified criminal for a number of years and never once thought about how your actions affected others. Oh....and dear Hazel.....my goodness...... You really don't have any self respect, do you?

Let me tell you, Mark: there are no limits with you and your whiney little friend. You get exactly what you deserve. No brakes. You earn it, you get it. I hadn't responded to you for a # of days until you attacked me for no reason. Now, you pretend that I'm so horrible. I simply beat you (and very well) at your own game. Without me as the equalizing agent here, you go right back to attacking others--just as you did when I was in TX.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#4637 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You are far classier than I had ever imagined.
It's funny how you get your widdle feelings hurt by an anonymous poster, yet you were a certified criminal for a number of years and never once thought about how your actions affected others. Oh....and dear Hazel.....my goodness...... You really don't have any self respect, do you?
Let me tell you, Mark: there are no limits with you and your whiney little friend. You get exactly what you deserve. No brakes. You earn it, you get it. I hadn't responded to you for a # of days until you attacked me for no reason. Now, you pretend that I'm so horrible. I simply beat you (and very well) at your own game. Without me as the equalizing agent here, you go right back to attacking others--just as you did when I was in TX.
I love theway you keep bringing that up.I believe that you were told fifteen ways that your lies are just that,,,lies.So why do you keep them going? All that asiide,,,I believe that I like arguing with you better than everyone else,,,even though you lie.Oh,,,and you were never in Texas,(another lie).nd in all honesty,,,cant' speak for my little friend,,,but I personally want you o keep talking.A moron of your caliber who's only weapons are lies,rumors,and deceit,,,honestly has nothing that a man of my caliber would shy from.Either way...

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4639 Feb 20, 2013
Lies? Are you trying to say that you have not been arrested over and again? If you are not claiming that...then what am I lying about?

I wasn't in Texas? Really? Okay...you got me... I was really in Paris, enjoying the wine!
Who would lie about being in TX? It's certainly not a place I care to go.
Geez. I could tell you I'm typing on a laptop and you'd deny that, too.

Can you converse without calling names? Funny how you claim to be a man of "caliber" (which makes no sense anyway) when you can't converse without cussing and namecalling--nevermind the many arrests you've had. I'd bet the rest of the world doesn't consider you a man of merit at all.

Location hidden

#4641 Feb 20, 2013
I have a question for TRI...NOT HOLLY
TRI, so you know Holly, yet, you had no problem with the things she said to me? I may have argued with her but never to the level she took it!! Never, still haven't!! I didn't make those posts about her Holly Cecil, she can repeat that as many times add she wants, doesn't make it true, I'd say those were the same people that make all the other ignorant posts in Shepherdsville forum about bad moms and dopeheads and such.
I simply asked, and nicely at that... why the hypocrisy...then got blasted!! Go back and re read. Those posts are still there.
What troubles me is that you call yourself a Christan, invite me to your church, all the while knowing such a mean and vicious person, personally and not speaking to them about it, wether in person or on the forum!?
Glad I didn't come, now I feel it was a trap so to speak. Especially since it was myself and Spartan that you kept inviting.
Debating with someone is one thing, but being called all those names, having my disability and loss if my child made fun of, lies after lies. The line should have been drawn the FIRST time
I was told TO KILL MYSELF!
Then making screen names ” I've fallen and can't get up”” where's my hover round” I mean really!!! I knew there was something not to be trusted about you, almost felt bad for ignoring you lately, but I listened to my gut feeling and now , guess it wasn't unfounded.
I would never sit back and let someone I personally know bully, degrade and make fun of a person like she has me, under any circumstances, especially if it was not warranted, which nothing I've said to the sociopath has been deserved. Like I said, go to the beginning I simply and nicely asked why she pounces so much and the claws came out. Now I see why no one said anything, i.always thought you and your idk how many screen names were ” scared” to get on her bad side.
Doug!!!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4642 Feb 20, 2013
Oh dear...
You just can't think out of the box, can you? Leave the man alone. He doesn't know who I am.

Most of what you said about me is true....and ALL of it was well deserved! You had all the hoards of threads you posted about me deleted. YOU did post a bunch of stuff about Holly Cecil and even sent me an email, claiming that you are going to my work (thinking I am her) to have me fired. You were hellbent on tormenting that girl. I never ONCE made fun of the loss of your child. NOT ONCE, so stop your lies. Where that comes about is you sent me an email, apologizing and trying to be my friend (inviting me to lunch, lol) and then denied on here that you sent it, so I simply posted the email. It was very easy to prove who the liar is. If YOU hadn't lied, I wouldn't have posted your email. It's that simple.

Now, realize that your post was not meant for me and I simmply don't care. The glory of this forum is that you don't get to choose who responds. You have acted more stable in recent weeks. Did the doctors finally get your meds straightened out?

Cheers!

Location hidden

#4643 Feb 20, 2013
There ya go again. Thanks for that!! That was your last move in this game. Change your IP all you want, it won't matter, especially since you admitted on that other post that's what you do. You did this to yourself, just keep that in mind.

On another note...YOU have posts removed, just like you lied and said your other account had been deleted then you popped up under it again, like everything else.... you lie about everything. I hope you get help on your own, or maybe that will be part of the conditions you may have to settle for. We'll see just how deserving I am of all the slandering/bullying/harassment you've accosted me with.
We ALL know who isn't of sound mind here.
How's the stupid show going anyway?? LOL
Again TRI, I addressed this to you, I'll await your response. Unless you always let this poster do your ” sinful” bidding for you. While you sit back and pretend to be all Christian like.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

#4645 Feb 20, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I have a question for TRI...NOT HOLLY
TRI, so you know Holly, yet, you had no problem with the things she said to me? I may have argued with her but never to the level she took it!! Never, still haven't!! I didn't make those posts about her Holly Cecil, she can repeat that as many times add she wants, doesn't make it true, I'd say those were the same people that make all the other ignorant posts in Shepherdsville forum about bad moms and dopeheads and such.
I simply asked, and nicely at that... why the hypocrisy...then got blasted!! Go back and re read. Those posts are still there.
What troubles me is that you call yourself a Christan, invite me to your church, all the while knowing such a mean and vicious person, personally and not speaking to them about it, wether in person or on the forum!?
Glad I didn't come, now I feel it was a trap so to speak. Especially since it was myself and Spartan that you kept inviting.
Debating with someone is one thing, but being called all those names, having my disability and loss if my child made fun of, lies after lies. The line should have been drawn the FIRST time
I was told TO KILL MYSELF!
Then making screen names ” I've fallen and can't get up”” where's my hover round” I mean really!!! I knew there was something not to be trusted about you, almost felt bad for ignoring you lately, but I listened to my gut feeling and now , guess it wasn't unfounded.
I would never sit back and let someone I personally know bully, degrade and make fun of a person like she has me, under any circumstances, especially if it was not warranted, which nothing I've said to the sociopath has been deserved. Like I said, go to the beginning I simply and nicely asked why she pounces so much and the claws came out. Now I see why no one said anything, i.always thought you and your idk how many screen names were ” scared” to get on her bad side.
Doug!!!
O.K. I`ll level with you since it`s you. How did you get my name? Holly is my wife posting on her laptop and I think she does a really good job considering she`s only been on the round table a short time. P.S. Don`t tell her I told you.

Location hidden

#4646 Feb 20, 2013
Margaret hahaha what a joke! I like when friends roll the bus over your head, took a while but they finally did haha. Now I shall be the voice in the back ruining the show :)
Linda made her jealous because her slandering ”man” couldn't keep his eyes off her, the rest...I'll keep to myself for now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
unlawful search 1 hr rightandwrong 3
Habitat for Humanity gives great-grandmother ne... 1 hr bite me 1
Your a POS... Paul Turner 4 hr frosty 68
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 7 hr My heavens 284
Beecher Terrace 9 hr blacker man 21
Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay people? (Mar '11) 10 hr please 66
Work At Ford Assembly Plant (Dec '09) 11 hr please 30
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web