spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4418 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well u didn't hurt me in any way darln. I just didn't explain myself properly in the previous post. How's your day been anyhow? The wife doin well?
And just to put it out there,,,do you really suppose that if the wife was doing well,,,that she would really tell me???

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4419 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Because I hurt sometimes,,,and speak before I think.Ever happened to you???
Yes my forum friend, often, when I have not heard from my son for weeks at a time,and have to check the jail site or call the hospital to make sure he has not been hurt or when I lose a patient ,when I can't help when some one really needs help!!!! Hope things get better for you !!!!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4420 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Well,,,since you asked,,,Today,,,I've took every sort of slap in the face that a man can possibly take.Remminds me of the last time I fell in Love.Girl told me she was feeling it(hoped she was talkin' to me).Felt compelled to tell her that I was feeling it too.Looked up to share that,,,only to find her toting her purse and keys,,,and see that perhaps what she wanted to share,,,she did not want to share with me.Anyway,,,thanks.
Well speaking of love,, why do I only find the jerks to date??? I found out my new fella infact had a girl on the sidelines!!!!!! Ughhhhh :/ I met up with him tonite like nothing was wrong and then I unleashed on him like non other! He said he was in the wrong and swore it wouldn't happen again so I gave him the benefit of doubt and gave him a second shot. Only to get a txt from the girl telling me that he had just txtd her again! In between him txtn me!!! Seriously???? Wth?! I busted him out and he broke up with me, lol said he just didn't need the drama! Lmfao! Wtfe!!! He was the drama

Location hidden

#4421 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>And just to put it out there,,,do you really suppose that if the wife was doing well,,,that she would really tell me???
Lol no probly not darln.. Anyhow, tell her good evenin for me. Hope y'all have a good nite! I think I'm gonna just wash my hands of today completely. Goodnite all!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4422 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Yes my forum friend, often, when I have not heard from my son for weeks at a time,and have to check the jail site or call the hospital to make sure he has not been hurt or when I lose a patient ,when I can't help when some one really needs help!!!! Hope things get better for you !!!!
Spent a few nights on the phone with various county jails and hospitals,,,hoping to God that my people was ok,,,as well.In short,,,I understand.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4423 Feb 6, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well speaking of love,, why do I only find the jerks to date??? I found out my new fella infact had a girl on the sidelines!!!!!! Ughhhhh :/ I met up with him tonite like nothing was wrong and then I unleashed on him like non other! He said he was in the wrong and swore it wouldn't happen again so I gave him the benefit of doubt and gave him a second shot. Only to get a txt from the girl telling me that he had just txtd her again! In between him txtn me!!! Seriously???? Wth?! I busted him out and he broke up with me, lol said he just didn't need the drama! Lmfao! Wtfe!!! He was the drama
I guess the biggest mystery in this life,,,that I spend the smallest amount of time trying to answer,,,is why does it always hurt,,,when all I wanna do is feel??? To quote some fella that I looked up to though,,,"I guess I'll never know".

Location hidden

#4424 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the biggest mystery in this life,,,that I spend the smallest amount of time trying to answer,,,is why does it always hurt,,,when all I wanna do is feel??? To quote some fella that I looked up to though,,,"I guess I'll never know".
Me either!!! Thts me. It hurts like hell, but I think you just put it best my friend!!! Thanks

Location hidden

#4425 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you chew on somebody else girl,,,and mind your own.You wanna be tri's buddy,then by all means,,,be his buddy.Just don't make it a problem for me,,,and everything will be just fine.
Spartan sometimes I'm a little slow in reading these post, so I guess I will " chew on someone else " I have no reason to not be Tri's buddy,if you can come up with a good reason, then maybe I won't be his buddy !!!!! But I'm tired and not going to listen to your crap, I truly don't know what I did to piss you off, let me know and if i'm in the wrong iI will say "sorry "
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4426 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Spartan sometimes I'm a little slow in reading these post, so I guess I will " chew on someone else " I have no reason to not be Tri's buddy,if you can come up with a good reason, then maybe I won't be his buddy !!!!! But I'm tired and not going to listen to your crap, I truly don't know what I did to piss you off, let me know and if i'm in the wrong iI will say "sorry "
Didn't say that you did kiddo,but really didn't need you tellin' me that I was swimming upstream alone,,,when I already wasn't feeling strong.Thanks annyway I guess.

Location hidden

#4427 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,,,it's me bro'.And I understand how this can appear to be outta the blue,to the untrained eye.However,I've been tracking an unease with tri for quite a while.After backtracking posts to follow up on it,,,the clues seem to indicate that tri has carried hard feelings for me since I made it clear that I don't accept homosexuality as God's grace.Made me seriously wonder exactly how many of my topix troubles that he's actually hiding behind,,,while fronting to be a dear sweet old man.Bottom line is,I was having a tough time with my account disappearing while I was posting to tri as it was.Backwoods Lady interjecting with her self-righteous interruption,,,upset me even worse,(actually woke me up this morning).And while I feel a little bit awkward,,,on the off beat chance that I may be giving tri an unfair shake due to reading the facts wrong,,,Backwoods Lady deserved the reply that she got.Either way,,,I'm sorta sorry it's this way dude.
Tell me NOW how I deserved " THE REPLY SHE GOT " ??? If you have a beef with TRI, I don't know how I got dragged into it !!!! I have always had your back spartan.... even when you may of deserved a little bit of chewing you got !!!!! I do not remember interjecting with my self-righteous interruption.. please show me what post that was!!!!

Location hidden

#4428 Feb 6, 2013
Where the hell are you Tri...... and you always show up around this time ?????

Location hidden

#4429 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't say that you did kiddo,but really didn't need you tellin' me that I was swimming upstream alone,,,when I already wasn't feeling strong.Thanks annyway I guess.
Spartan, i'm worried about you! I've just read all these posts, i'm confused because your registered account is still open I sent you a msg. I'm really tired so please answer soon so I can go to bed. Even tho we had some rocky times, you're the only one that has had my back so i'm here, and I want you to know that. Did you get to read the last ones, they were uplifting, I feel like you need that as it looks here. I'm sorry you feel so beat down right now. Anything in particular? Msg if you have to

Location hidden

#4430 Feb 6, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
Spartan, i'm worried about you! I've just read all these posts, i'm confused because your registered account is still open I sent you a msg. I'm really tired so please answer soon so I can go to bed. Even tho we had some rocky times, you're the only one that has had my back so i'm here, and I want you to know that. Did you get to read the last ones, they were uplifting, I feel like you need that as it looks here. I'm sorry you feel so beat down right now. Anything in particular? Msg if you have to
Sorry Honey Bee for buttin in I'm worried to, as i read back over the last couple of days threads, I could find nothing that would of got him banned, I don't recall any thing that I did to make him mad,but it seems I did..... anyway Prays to spartan, and you !!!!!

Location hidden

#4431 Feb 6, 2013
PRAYERS ..... SORRY

Location hidden

#4432 Feb 6, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good question.I was actually proud of the fact that I've never been kicked off here before.And honestly,I can't even imagine what kind of song and dance that someone had to sing to get my account removed,,,since I'm actually quite tame compared to most.Either way,whoever done it,,,that was really weak.
You haven't been kicked off, are you sure you're inputting the right password? I just sent you a message. Let me know you're ok. Or lets talk about it. I'm here for ya dude.

Location hidden

#4433 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Honey Bee for buttin in I'm worried to, as i read back over the last couple of days threads, I could find nothing that would of got him banned, I don't recall any thing that I did to make him mad,but it seems I did..... anyway Prays to spartan, and you !!!!!
Thanks for the prayers . Since you asked, I'm answering, I believe it was the comment about does it ever stop” when he was asking tri some questions on his mind... just my guess tho. We've taken alot of low blows here, totally uncalled for. Bickering is one thing, but degrading and such was totally uncalled for and like he said, no one really spoke up about it until just recently but many many horrible things were said. Seems we jump to others' defenses awful quik and those we've taken up for seem to have appreciated it, but we get chastised and hit with some horrendous comments...yet no one jumps in for us. So maybe he is as disheartened and fed up and feels let down, so to speak, such as I do. Again, just a guess. Many low blows, cruel and ruthless have just been let go against us... Can't say that either of is have deserved what was shelled out.
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4434 Feb 6, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me NOW how I deserved " THE REPLY SHE GOT " ??? If you have a beef with TRI, I don't know how I got dragged into it !!!! I have always had your back spartan.... even when you may of deserved a little bit of chewing you got !!!!! I do not remember interjecting with my self-righteous interruption.. please show me what post that was!!!!
You give me some time to think about this,,,before I rply???
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4435 Feb 6, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't been kicked off, are you sure you're inputting the right password? I just sent you a message. Let me know you're ok. Or lets talk about it. I'm here for ya dude.
Am the kind of guy to act tough,,,even when I'm feeling weak.Guess I make that sorta obvious.Either way,and for whatever it's worth kiddo,,,'thank's a lot',,,,"you don't owe me that though".

Location hidden

#4436 Feb 6, 2013
I don't feel it as owing... Its what friends are for
:)
I understand if you don't want to talk tho, I hope tomorrow is better! I'm here if ya do tho!
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4437 Feb 6, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
I don't feel it as owing... Its what friends are for
:)
I understand if you don't want to talk tho, I hope tomorrow is better! I'm here if ya do tho!
Can't lie kiddo,if there was ever hate in me,,,you once sparked it.Have since come to Love you above most else though.And will likely soon explain that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 9 min dude 21
Trump will win 31 min rylermyler 5
White police =Bad People 40 min Reasons 3
All lives matter 1 hr The Truth 171
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 1 hr They Are So Trashy 12
Hey Paul Inkaholix Turner (Oct '15) 2 hr Concerned real fr... 37
Forget about trump and black lives matter, let'... 3 hr Question 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance