LMAO

Bardstown, KY

#4297 Feb 2, 2013
Holly's new name rocks,as much as she posts you have to think those cankles would demolish some heels ;-)

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4298 Feb 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Holly's new name rocks,as much as she posts you have to think those cankles would demolish some heels ;-)
Oh dear....cankles? No. I would venture to say that I am healthier than any person posting here.

I've been on the Paleo "diet" for the past two months. If you've never done it, you should try it. It's not really a diet, like to lose weight, but more of an overall health diet. I've actually gained a couple of pounds on it but I feel great. I also run at least 3 days a week and have for the past 20 plus years religiously.
Soooooo.....
When your wife can fit in my yoga pants, then you can talk about my ankles.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4299 Feb 2, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we had a little fun with it also !!!! If your not Holly Cecil then people should leave that alone.... I know a couple of Holly's, could be one of them is you,Later.....
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You just never know when I might decide to go off the radar again. I doubt you know me, but maybe. But if you know me, then I know you. ;-)
shallow holla

Louisville, KY

#4300 Feb 2, 2013
LMAO wrote:
I can't believe you said that. It is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about me. That's why I'm going to Dallas Monday to have cankle surgery. If you mention it again I'll go to the topix police and have you removed.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4301 Feb 2, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
When your wife can fit in my yoga pants, then you can talk about my ankles.
I like it, it takes an intelligent woman to pick attractive shoes.
tri

Louisville, KY

#4302 Feb 2, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
then my wife must be brilliant. She has about 300 pairs.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#4303 Feb 2, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
;-)

Shallow Holly-
That's funny! I'll actually be visiting my inlaws. Surgery may be more appealing! LOL

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4304 Feb 2, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you enjoyed it. You just never know when I might decide to go off the radar again. I doubt you know me, but maybe. But if you know me, then I know you. ;-)
Like I have always told others on here you are who you are... I can live with that.makes no difference to me,and by the way spartans right about your shoes...... my 12 year old niece wants a pair just like them.... LOL Have a good one !!!
Marv Albert

Louisville, KY

#4305 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,,,since I can't talk to 'holly because of the pending circumstances,,,would you mind telling her for me,,,that her screen-photo is rather lovely? Thanks.
She just chose that one to irritate you because she knows you have a foot fetish!
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4306 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Tri,,,how you doing tonight? Hope you're doing alright.Been thinking about it,and I believe it's fair to say that we've been in this thing together for a while now it seems,,,and everything's been good for the most part,that I know of.However,several times over our topix tenure together,I've felt as if you've carry a serious uneasy feeling towards me for something or another.Not sure if its in the way you say stuff while not saying other stuff or simply the way that sometimes you just don't say stuff to me at all,,,but I just can't help but feel a tension on the table with you sometimes.Always figured that I was juiced up and badmouthed one of your unfamiliar screen-names one night in the past or something to that effect,,,but never could really put my finger on it.Anyway,I respect you strong,so you can expect me to never attempt to get crafty and crude with you on the forum here,even if you happen to tell me something that I would rather not hear.Either way,,,good luck and God bless you brother.
Let not your heart be troubled, I don`t take umbrage at what`s said on the table. Like Backwoods Lady said and I`m paraphrasing " we are what we are ". The only time I ever got a little upset at you was when we were talking about dogs and I asked you if you had one and you insinuated that I had stolen yours because it was missing. Since then, I`ve often wondered whether you were pulling my chain or not. I can`t talk to Holly either if you want messages forwarded you will have to ask the Holy post. He has given Backwoods Lady dispensation to talk to her because she is so good. I hope this alleviates any concern about my intentions and I`m wondering whether we will have church tomorrow. Have to clean house today so don`t know how much I`ll be on computer!

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

#4307 Feb 2, 2013
Marv Albert wrote:
<quoted text>She just chose that one to irritate you because she knows you have a foot fetish!
Whoooaaaa,,,slow down a bit bro'.There's a great big difference in having a foot fetish,,,and merely appreciatin' a pair of pretty little feet.Ain't there???
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4308 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Whoooaaaa,,,slow down a bit bro'.There's a great big difference in having a foot fetish,,,and merely appreciatin' a pair of pretty little feet.Ain't there???
After researching a " foot Fetish " I certainly agree with your assessment of the situation. In fact I wouldn`t even have said it had I known the full meaning of the phrase. I would also have to apologize to Marv Albert. I was thinking he got into trouble for toe sucking but now I remember that was Dick Morris. Anyway, I`m sorry..

Louisville, KY

#4309 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>After researching a " foot Fetish " I certainly agree with your assessment of the situation. In fact I wouldn`t even have said it had I known the full meaning of the phrase. I would also have to apologize to Marv Albert. I was thinking he got into trouble for toe sucking but now I remember that was Dick Morris. Anyway, I`m sorry..
Got into trouble for toe sucking you say.What punishment does that bring with it these days??? All playing aside,who among us,if we had a pretty little foot/feet laying on our chest,face,or in close proximity of the chest and face,,,wouldn't give them some playful attention under the right circumstances and in the right lighting and all that???
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4310 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Got into trouble for toe sucking you say.What punishment does that bring with it these days??? All playing aside,who among us,if we had a pretty little foot/feet laying on our chest,face,or in close proximity of the chest and face,,,wouldn't give them some playful attention under the right circumstances and in the right lighting and all that???
After all my years of driving over the road and being a rogue and having been married three times, I considered myself pretty worldly before age took its toll. I had no ideal what a foot fetish involved. Now I`ve got a bar of lye soap trying to clean my computer before someone sees it. Like you, I thought it was just a little like loving. We`ll have to get some more opinions on the subject.
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4311 Feb 2, 2013
Well! There must not be any more opinions.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4312 Feb 2, 2013
Evening all! Sorry haven't been on today, it's been hectic all the way around today! How was everyone's Saturday?
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4313 Feb 2, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Evening all! Sorry haven't been on today, it's been hectic all the way around today! How was everyone's Saturday?
Hi Princess. Not much going on the table today. A little discussion about foot fetishes as you can see above. Had some delicious 15 bean soup. Do you like it? Glad you`re home.

Louisville, KY

#4314 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>After researching a " foot Fetish " I certainly agree with your assessment of the situation. In fact I wouldn`t even have said it had I known the full meaning of the phrase. I would also have to apologize to Marv Albert. I was thinking he got into trouble for toe sucking but now I remember that was Dick Morris. Anyway, I`m sorry..
Don't really matter,I don't guess.If the truth be known,,,everybody's guilty of it.Some of us just never got caught.

Louisville, KY

#4315 Feb 2, 2013
the real imitator wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess. Not much going on the table today. A little discussion about foot fetishes as you can see above. Had some delicious 15 bean soup. Do you like it? Glad you`re home.
Like 15 bean soup myself."Love" the big fat limas though.Anyway,I can't lie,I didn't Google "foot-fetish" as you did,,,but my imagination took me in some directions I didn't really want to go.Either way,while it's true that I find making use of a pretty little foot that may be lingering about closely during moments of passion to be the obvious choice,,,I can also see that the fine line between passion and perversion can vary quite a bit from person to person,so honestly,,,I'd like some further opinions myself.
the real imitator

Louisville, KY

#4316 Feb 2, 2013
1spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Like 15 bean soup myself."Love" the big fat limas though.Anyway,I can't lie,I didn't Google "foot-fetish" as you did,,,but my imagination took me in some directions I didn't really want to go.Either way,while it's true that I find making use of a pretty little foot that may be lingering about closely during moments of passion to be the obvious choice,,,I can also see that the fine line between passion and perversion can vary quite a bit from person to person,so honestly,,,I'd like some further opinions myself.
Yeah, I`d like to know Scarecrow`s opinion as much as he likes little hands and feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tail gating drivers 1 min bkind 2
Child support 1 min Rubber Time 8
hogan is just a good old country cowboy!! 1 min Rubber time 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 min Maverick 808 8,068
Daisy Mae 2 hr horndog 4
Brad Frans Mcdonalds 2 hr manager 21
south hern business should not allow naacp memb... 13 hr Ho-tep 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages