fearless fosdick

Louisville, KY

#4277 Feb 1, 2013
Lisa wrote:
I think the real Holly maybe Holly Brooks???
Does anyone have any info about this?
Francis

Louisville, KY

#4278 Feb 1, 2013
Hey Scarecrow, look at the second item on Shepherdsville shopping.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4279 Feb 1, 2013
fearless fosdick wrote:
<quoted text>Does anyone have any info about this?
I am not her and she is not me. That should clear it up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4280 Feb 1, 2013
1spartan wrote:
To anybody that might be interested,,,the vehicle in question belonged to me and my wife.An appearance of impropriety upset me severely.One blow to the car seem to spook her pretty bad,so she decided to run into me with the car,,,twice.After twice bouncing off the windshield of the car,and looking up in expectation of sympathy of some description,,,only to find an evil glare beaming back at me.It was then that I attacked our vehicle with everything I had,,,not my wife.After two gloriously over-rated Shepherdsville police officers had a discussion in front of me that they assumed I was too drunk to understand,about how they couldn't charge me with destruction of marital property,,,it was then that they decided to charge me with domestic violence instead,,,in spite of my wife and several other witnesses claiming that my wife was never touched.And by the time,that those two morons spoon fed their story to the judge,,,she wasn't as eager to hang me as my own attorney was.However,after accepting my plea deal like any railroaded spartan would graciously do,,,I served my time,was released from jail,bought replacement parts at the junk yard from a matching colored vehicle,,,and fixed it up good as new.All in all,I learned a little bit about body work,a little bit about the system,,,and a little bit about love.
Seems I remember a little about that.... and everyone seems to call their better half " the old lady" or " the old man " well just not mine,he has learned better over the years.... don't know why it bothers me, but it does....so glad you learned a little bit about body work,hope you learned not to pick on a car !!! Got to get a wink or two in..check in later !!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4281 Feb 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
Well, looks like I'm registered again. No more games for my impersonators! LOL
And look at you,you bragging all over the place,being glad you were not registered,hopped right back on that wagon,WELCOME BACK Ms. Holly we missed you !!!!

Location hidden

#4282 Feb 1, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Seems I remember a little about that.... and everyone seems to call their better half " the old lady" or " the old man " well just not mine,he has learned better over the years.... don't know why it bothers me, but it does....so glad you learned a little bit about body work,hope you learned not to pick on a car !!! Got to get a wink or two in..check in later !!!!!!!
That is funny Lady, I thought I was the only one who felt the same about that saying haha my husband always called me his ” little girlfriend” and after we married I told him if he even attempts to call me his ole lady...well it wouldn't be pleasant :) I used to get on his friends for saying that about their wives, and those women appreciated it. It was just a saying to the guys, but a cut down to the women, the guys just didn't see it because, well we know they just grew up hearing it, not thinking twice.
I hope your evening is going well...a hard working woman/mother deserves a break. I admire your tenacity! Have from day one when you posted on my prayers thread.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4283 Feb 1, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>And look at you,you bragging all over the place,being glad you were not registered,hopped right back on that wagon,WELCOME BACK Ms. Holly we missed you !!!!
Yep, some fool was using my name and then Holly Cecil popped up (again) so it got a litle confusing......so here I am. I'm done switching names anyway, but that was fun while it lasted!
Punxsataweny Phil

Louisville, KY

#4284 Feb 1, 2013
Any one coming to the groundhog day dance at paroquet springs tomorrow night. $20 per couple includes setups (byob). Starts at 8 p.m. to midnight. Really good band. Redstone has a variety of music to dance to.
tri

Louisville, KY

#4285 Feb 1, 2013
Punxsataweny Phil wrote:
Any one coming to the groundhog day dance at paroquet springs tomorrow night.$20 per couple includes setups (byob). Starts at 8 p.m. to midnight. Really good band. Redstone has a variety of music to dance to.
Just kidding, happy groundhogs day every body. You too 1gotta say. Princess1 are you in?

Location hidden

#4286 Feb 1, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
That is funny Lady, I thought I was the only one who felt the same about that saying haha my husband always called me his ” little girlfriend” and after we married I told him if he even attempts to call me his ole lady...well it wouldn't be pleasant :) I used to get on his friends for saying that about their wives, and those women appreciated it. It was just a saying to the guys, but a cut down to the women, the guys just didn't see it because, well we know they just grew up hearing it, not thinking twice.
I hope your evening is going well...a hard working woman/mother deserves a break. I admire your tenacity! Have from day one when you posted on my prayers thread.
Husband is a husband and not an old man, so don't like being ..old lady,I do call him my better half, because he truly is, any way, got a little shut-eye, got lots of house work to catch up on now, will check back in later

Location hidden

#4287 Feb 1, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, some fool was using my name and then Holly Cecil popped up (again) so it got a litle confusing......so here I am. I'm done switching names anyway, but that was fun while it lasted!
Yes we had a little fun with it also !!!! If your not Holly Cecil then people should leave that alone.... I know a couple of Holly's, could be one of them is you,Later.....

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4288 Feb 1, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Just kidding, happy groundhogs day every body. You too 1gotta say. Princess1 are you in?
Yep I'm here finally. Had a great day at work and a beautiful evening with the most handsome man!:) everything's pretty perfect!

On another note, I dropped my truck off this morning at 10 with the goobers at the Bardstown walmart to have an oil change and new tires and they were still working on that dang thing at 6 this evening!!!:/ then to top it off,, the idiots broke one of the lug bolts off my truck and still charged me full price and didn't fix it! Now it have to take it to big o to have it fixed and be out more money because walmart said even though they broke it off, they don't fix those.:/ grrrr!!!!!

Location hidden

#4289 Feb 1, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I'm here finally. Had a great day at work and a beautiful evening with the most handsome man!:) everything's pretty perfect!
On another note, I dropped my truck off this morning at 10 with the goobers at the Bardstown walmart to have an oil change and new tires and they were still working on that dang thing at 6 this evening!!!:/ then to top it off,, the idiots broke one of the lug bolts off my truck and still charged me full price and didn't fix it! Now it have to take it to big o to have it fixed and be out more money because walmart said even though they broke it off, they don't fix those.:/ grrrr!!!!!
That is sucky..leave it to Walmart !!!! Glad you had a good evening.

Location hidden

#4290 Feb 1, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>That is sucky..leave it to Walmart !!!! Glad you had a good evening.
Yep other than that darlin, I had a terrific evening!:)

Location hidden

#4291 Feb 1, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>That is sucky..leave it to Walmart !!!! Glad you had a good evening.
What about yourself and the kiddos? Y'all have a good evening?

Location hidden

#4292 Feb 1, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about yourself and the kiddos? Y'all have a good evening?
I did.... went to bed ..... my sister kidnaped my babies,so I played catch up on sleep. My sister has no kids so she borrows mine, and they love it, and so do I. Have three days off,and loving it !!!!!

Location hidden

#4293 Feb 1, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I did.... went to bed ..... my sister kidnaped my babies,so I played catch up on sleep. My sister has no kids so she borrows mine, and they love it, and so do I. Have three days off,and loving it !!!!!
Lol oh I know girl. Getting to catch up on sleep is amazing! I rarely get to do that myself. You should take advantage of it when you can that's for sure!! But it's awesome that she rescues you like that sometimes. Every momma needs some beauty rest sweety. I work tomoro but off Sunday but then my baby girls going to have one of her little friends over tomoro night for a sleep over. So no sleep for me tomoro night.lol

Anyhow, have a great sleep tonite and ill check in with y'all in the morning. Got a full book tomoro so I'm looking forward to the day going by quickly!:) nitey nite sugar

Since: Jan 13

Louisville, KY

#4294 Feb 2, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Husband is a husband and not an old man, so don't like being ..old lady,I do call him my better half, because he truly is, any way, got a little shut-eye, got lots of house work to catch up on now, will check back in later
Yeah,I've noticed that some people don't accept those as terms of endearment.It was even taught as sinful in my domestic violence classes,,,which I graduated Wednesday.However,I feel that it should only be judged by it's receiver.I myself call my wife "Wilma",(as in Flintstone) from time to time,,,but it's meant a reference to being this ol' grump's girl.Nothing negative,sexist,or disrespectful intended.Anyway kiddo,I hope your day was alright and your night goes good.

Louisville, KY

#4295 Feb 2, 2013
tri wrote:
<quoted text>Just kidding, happy groundhogs day every body. You too 1gotta say. Princess1 are you in?
Hello Tri,,,how you doing tonight? Hope you're doing alright.Been thinking about it,and I believe it's fair to say that we've been in this thing together for a while now it seems,,,and everything's been good for the most part,that I know of.However,several times over our topix tenure together,I've felt as if you've carry a serious uneasy feeling towards me for something or another.Not sure if its in the way you say stuff while not saying other stuff or simply the way that sometimes you just don't say stuff to me at all,,,but I just can't help but feel a tension on the table with you sometimes.Always figured that I was juiced up and badmouthed one of your unfamiliar screen-names one night in the past or something to that effect,,,but never could really put my finger on it.Anyway,I respect you strong,so you can expect me to never attempt to get crafty and crude with you on the forum here,even if you happen to tell me something that I would rather not hear.Either way,,,good luck and God bless you brother.

Louisville, KY

#4296 Feb 2, 2013
tri wrote:
Oh,,,since I can't talk to 'holly because of the pending circumstances,,,would you mind telling her for me,,,that her screen-photo is rather lovely? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black women that want white men (Jan '11) 5 hr Nena Linda 23
T.Brooks likes to drink 7 hr bb rineyville grill 15
Review: The Student Success Center 7 hr Southern guy 3
Does anyone know Erin Renee? (Dec '11) 11 hr Erin emory 7
heartless men (May '08) 12 hr THATB 40
brittany zweydoff 14 hr Fact Jack 5
searching for the best place to have my makeup ... 14 hr The Clown 5
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE