spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4115 Jan 29, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>You dont have to claim them pond scum , anyone with any common sense knows!!!!!
Thanks dude.Considering that the only two posters posting with a Louisville address are me and her,,,it does seem obvious.
IAmEveryoneEvery where

Evansville, IN

#4116 Jan 29, 2013
Paranoia will destroy ya!

I know it was a particularly high level of genius so I can see why you think it was me. LOL!
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4117 Jan 29, 2013
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha, smegma! Glad we have nicknames for each other, buddy!
You are truly pysco , and I dont feel sorry for ya , you need squashed stink bug.
yunowho

Elizabethtown, KY

#4118 Jan 29, 2013
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha, smegma! Glad we have nicknames for each other, buddy!
You owe me royalties for using my word!
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4119 Jan 29, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks dude.Considering that the only two posters posting with a Louisville address are me and her,,,it does seem obvious.
No problem , and I would serously go to county attorney in the a.m., if nothing else you can find out for sure who it is putting you and your family in danger.
IAmEveryoneEvery where

Evansville, IN

#4120 Jan 29, 2013
yunowho wrote:
<quoted text>You owe me royalties for using my word!
Your word is smegma? Who knew?
IAmEveryoneEvery where

Evansville, IN

#4122 Jan 29, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>No problem , and I would serously go to county attorney in the a.m., if nothing else you can find out for sure who it is putting you and your family in danger.
Oh, I would absolutely do that!

Hey Ms. County Attorney--I use the name "spartan" on an anonymous website. Someone else has been using it and posting stupid crap. Can you help me? LOL!!!!!

You go first! Then I'll call and say that other people are using my name--I'll throw out Holly C's name just for starters!

While you're there, go ahead and tell them you impersonated Junior Bright on here, too! Hahahahaha!

Mark--are we the only ones posting from Louisville addresses? No.....I beg to differ.... But, again, I am everyone, everywhere.
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4123 Jan 29, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about you, pond scum did in an inbox to me but, I don't believe a word the psycho says!
She probably just said it because you came to mine and Spartans defense before..Its no biggie, she just keeps posting crap about the msgs and I was elaborating in a point. I seriously doubt she knows you anyway. Despite her self proclaimed genius, know it all bull
Have a good night I'm going to get some sleep before the storms roll in. Don't let her get to y'all, laugh at her pathetic life like I do. Karma is a bad deal, her hand will come eventually :)~
she will reap what she sows pretty soon.
Oh lol , there is no way she knows who I am , goodnight hb.
IAmEveryoneEvery where

Evansville, IN

#4124 Jan 29, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say anything about you, pond scum did in an inbox to me but, I don't believe a word the psycho says!
She probably just said it because you came to mine and Spartans defense before..Its no biggie, she just keeps posting crap about the msgs and I was elaborating in a point. I seriously doubt she knows you anyway. Despite her self proclaimed genius, know it all bull
Have a good night I'm going to get some sleep before the storms roll in. Don't let her get to y'all, laugh at her pathetic life like I do. Karma is a bad deal, her hand will come eventually :)~
she will reap what she sows pretty soon.
I love it how fake Christians always post about "karma". It's like wishing something bad on someone but not admitting you are doing so. Anyone with sense can read through the lines, though. Did you ever stop to think that maybe "karma" already got you, dear? Ponder on that for a moment.

By your logic, we get what we deserve. So, it would only be logical to assume that you reaped what you sowed, huh?
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4125 Jan 29, 2013
IAmEveryoneEverywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I would absolutely do that!
Hey Ms. County Attorney--I use the name "spartan" on an anonymous website. Someone else has been using it and posting stupid crap. Can you help me? LOL!!!!!
You go first! Then I'll call and say that other people are using my name--I'll throw out Holly C's name just for starters!
While you're there, go ahead and tell them you impersonated Junior Bright on here, too! Hahahahaha!
Mark--are we the only ones posting from Louisville addresses? No.....I beg to differ.... But, again, I am everyone, everywhere.
Thats ok get comfy , what you are doing is putting him and his family in real danger so yeah , do it spartan , you will know as early as next week who this worthless maggot really is.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4127 Jan 29, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lol , there is no way she knows who I am , goodnight hb.
;) good night be safe

Location hidden

#4128 Jan 29, 2013
IAmEveryoneEverywhere wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it how fake Christians always post about "karma". It's like wishing something bad on someone but not admitting you are doing so. Anyone with sense can read through the lines, though. Did you ever stop to think that maybe "karma" already got you, dear? Ponder on that for a moment.
By your logic, we get what we deserve. So, it would only be logical to assume that you reaped what you sowed, huh?
You know,.being CHRISTIAN does not mean being perfect. So since I've already sinned, mine as well say SHUT UP STUPID.
I've never done anything to deserve your lunatic psychopathic bullying I can tell you that! I call it being tested under pressure, not karma for me!!
You need help dial 911
Tri

Elizabethtown, KY

#4129 Jan 29, 2013
Backwoods Lady: How will we be able to keep Holly from coming to our party? She can always say she is someone else unless someone knows her. Just think of the possible ramifications.
KarmaBus

Evansville, IN

#4130 Jan 29, 2013
Wow. Some people are just incredibly stupid. Now, when I start posting on here as "Mark Lee", he may have a gripe in the legal arena--but probably not even then. So, if I decide to use the name "spartan", I can do that as often as I wish. You guys really think this forum is the real world, huh? I can tell you that I hadn't even read the Fleener thread until Mark directed me there. All the same, it was pretty funny to see someone else one step ahead of Mark (and me for that matter)! LOL!

HB-Everyone has figured you out, dear. They all just feel sorry for you.

How's that karma working out for you anyway?
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4131 Jan 29, 2013
Tri wrote:
Backwoods Lady: How will we be able to keep Holly from coming to our party? She can always say she is someone else unless someone knows her. Just think of the possible ramifications.
She is truly evil , with no concern or value for human life.
IAmEveryoneEvery where

Evansville, IN

#4132 Jan 29, 2013
Well, I'm going to sleep on this tonight but I think I may just use the name "spartan" from here on out. That oughtta make it easy for y'all. At least when I was registered, you knew who was posting. Now it's a guessing game thanks to HBs many mod reports about me.

Changing my IP.....yet again. But HB--you should already know that, right?
Tri

Elizabethtown, KY

#4133 Jan 29, 2013
gotta say wrote:
<quoted text>She is truly evil , with no concern or value for human life.
I know Monica if you really think there is action that can be taken.
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4134 Jan 29, 2013
Tri wrote:
<quoted text>I know Monica if you really think there is action that can be taken.
She is using this site to put a whole family in danger , seems like something could be done , but I dont know if spartan has to be the one to bring it to thier attention , couldnt hurt to mention it to her though.

Location hidden

#4135 Jan 29, 2013
Tri wrote:
Sorry Tri my husband said I was crazy for thinking of meeting up with the round table.... not because of you guys, but because of the so called Holly,and he said the same thing..... how can you stop her ???? He's not worried about us but the little ones have to be thought of. Still I would love to meet you guys.....
gotta say

Bardstown, KY

#4136 Jan 29, 2013
Goodnite table

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 58 min Common sense 1,897
Roccco and big Becky 1 hr big fat becky 3
Kelly prater (Jun '14) 1 hr separated 45
White blazer with push gaurd bumper (May '16) 4 hr Karma 5
There is a thief in Mt.Washington stealing Chri... 4 hr Karma 1
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? 7 hr Titileane 58
Dawn Gee 7 hr Mike 5

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance