spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4053 Jan 28, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text> We just may decide to get a life ... if you my dear will show us how to begin!!! Thanks for stopping in.
I don't know.I'm fairly comfortable with my lifeless position over here.How 'bout you,,,you feeling cheated outta anything because you post on the forum???

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#4054 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know.I'm fairly comfortable with my lifeless position over here.How 'bout you,,,you feeling cheated outta anything because you post on the forum???
Nope I know I don't. I'm pretty well content. I don't think posting on a forum changes anything about me

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4055 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know.I'm fairly comfortable with my lifeless position over here.How 'bout you,,,you feeling cheated outta anything because you post on the forum???
Not feeling cheated at all because of the forum. Just not as lifeless as I would like to be,laundry, and want to get started on the dining room floor.... but i'm not smart enough to do it myself, son said he would BE RIGHT HERE ... 6 hours ago,it's a waitng game....i'm going to win,no matter what time he's helping !!!!!

Location hidden

#4056 Jan 28, 2013
I don't either!
Thanks for the kind words up there Spartan.
Tomorrow is going to be warm! Looking forward to that!
WheresMyHoveroun d

Evansville, IN

#4058 Jan 28, 2013
king author wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bro',this happens to be a highly exclusive chat page specifically engineered to lure in morons who have no life,,,and articulately designed to keep them there.Anyway,,,welcome to the round table.
There's nothing exclusive about this thread--obviously.

This time I've decided not to register. I'll be popping up with a variety of names just to keep you guessing. So, if someone says something that you dislike, you can just pretend it's me because it very well may be! I will be everyone, everywhere! LOL
Andrew Loyd Weber

Greensburg, KY

#4059 Jan 28, 2013
WheresMyHoveround wrote:
<quoted text>
This time I've decided not to register. I'll be popping up with a variety of names just to keep you guessing. So, if someone says something that you dislike, you can just pretend it's me because it very well may be! I will be everyone, everywhere! LOL
Ah Ha! The phantom of the Opera. A little music of the night!
IveFallenAndICan tGetUp

Evansville, IN

#4060 Jan 28, 2013
Andrew Loyd Weber wrote:
<quoted text>Ah Ha! The phantom of the Opera. A little music of the night!
Well, thanks, I guess! LOL
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4061 Jan 28, 2013
WheresMyHoveround wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.

Location hidden

#4062 Jan 28, 2013
Spartan, just stay here for a bit and let your buddies back you up here, take a deep breath and ignore the evil!!
Like you said to me.
I Bet your mom is a wonderful person, who cares what some demented lonely young girl thinks or says. She will reap what she sows, believe that dude!! You cab tell by her words just how bad her life must be :)
FakeChristian

Evansville, IN

#4063 Jan 28, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Spartan, just stay here for a bit and let your buddies back you up here, take a deep breath and ignore the evil!!
Like you said to me.
I Bet your mom is a wonderful person, who cares what some demented lonely young girl thinks or says. She will reap what she sows, believe that dude!! You cab tell by her words just how bad her life must be :)
Unfortunately for you, my life is good. I don't have "pretend" internet friends, a fake husband who posts under my name, hypocritical ways, and a delusion affect.

Why are people flipping out about Mark's mom?

Hey, HB, shouldn't you have "prayed" for me before cursing me in the other thread?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4064 Jan 28, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Like you said to me.
Thanks Honey Bee.I appreciate your support through this beating I'm takin'.When the chance comes though,,,I'll repay double.Good night kiddo.May check back in but getting tired,,,so don't know.

Location hidden

#4065 Jan 28, 2013
Wth is going on? Who's saying things about Spartans mom? I completely missed something, I haven't got to catch up on today until now. How is everybody?
spartan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4066 Jan 28, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Wth is going on? Who's saying things about Spartans mom? I completely missed something, I haven't got to catch up on today until now. How is everybody?
I'm doing pretty good,young'n.How 'bout yourself???

Location hidden

#4067 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing pretty good,young'n.How 'bout yourself???
Hey spartan.... here we go again,but we already know.... once a ... well you already know the rest,and so do they. How about the round table met up for a couple of cold brown bottles... we can even invite Ms.Linda Tinnell ,for sure a good time for all !!!!
tri

Greensburg, KY

#4068 Jan 28, 2013
Goodnite round table and good night Ms. Calabash wherever you are.

Location hidden

#4069 Jan 28, 2013
tri wrote:
Goodnite round table and good night Ms. Calabash wherever you are.
Stay with us... sure to get better !!!!! NIGHT

Location hidden

#4070 Jan 28, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing pretty good,young'n.How 'bout yourself???
Doing good. Just Workn my life away.lol bout to get ready for bed now

Location hidden

#4071 Jan 28, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey spartan.... here we go again,but we already know.... once a ... well you already know the rest,and so do they. How about the round table met up for a couple of cold brown bottles... we can even invite Ms.Linda Tinnell ,for sure a good time for all !!!!
?
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#4072 Jan 29, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey spartan.... here we go again,but we already know.... once a ... well you already know the rest,and so do they. How about the round table met up for a couple of cold brown bottles... we can even invite Ms.Linda Tinnell ,for sure a good time for all !!!!
Will there be loud music and table dancing ???? I like women and girls that are good dancers..........

Location hidden

#4073 Jan 29, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Will there be loud music and table dancing ???? I like women and girls that are good dancers..........
This one dances very well... but it is to stupidity....I don't even want to learn any of those moves !!!! How are you this morning !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help! My sister is on drugs :( (Feb '13) 35 min Whore4hire 16
Julie Timberlake at Amazon 1 hr Curious George 1
You wonder why you got beat ? 2 hr That woman 3
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 2 hr Been there 160
I asked where you got your hat 3 hr You are her 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch 3 hr Earl 545
Trying to find someone who went to Bullitt Cent... 4 hr Allister 1

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages