Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3452 Jan 18, 2013
So you admit that you are in fact ” no no” That is who I asked what God they believe in after they said they go to church twice Sunday and on Wednesday then try to act ask high and mighty and judgmental then from the same mouth they praise God, used such vulgar language a few days later.
Spin it LOL you love doing that haha NO I did not day I was Hollas ex best friend, never said that, have no idea where you came up with that, again grasping straws pinocchio haha! In short...blah blah blah don't dish if you can't take it. I didn't dish anything I haven't even been on or posted here you brought Me into it, once again. I think you missed me. That's all you had to say, that would have resulted in a much nicer response lol.
You think you can down my belief and faith yet get upset when I call you out because you actually have misbehaved...that's what they call, mentally challenged in your thought process. They also call that transference. Dont put what you do on me to try to make yourself look better. No I won't be circling around again. You enjoy doing that don't you? Make someone mad just to see if you can get them back again... Lol funny right there! Oh I'm not mad, I'm laughing, laughing hard especially knowing that....well I'm just laughing,,,, enough said. Guess you aren't allowed to be nice to someone being nice to you unless its one of your fake names or a guy hahah dont worry, I won't be nice or say anything positive and encouraging to you again. Pigs, pearls...not me, won't be wasting mine again. Blast on wait until you're all ” warm and fuzzy” on someones pain killers tho.
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#3453 Jan 18, 2013
What scent does "fluffy" put off, oh, you mean "sweaty"..LOL, who are to disparage my military service? What have you ever done for your country LOSER? I bet in prison you had more cigarettes in your cell than an R.J. Renyolds warehouse...for of those of you that don't know.. that means he was doing sexual favors and probably doing alot of washing mens underware!! Is your wife real or your pet dog, maybe a sheep in your case..does she ever say "get off my baaaack!!"
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#3454 Jan 18, 2013
no no wrote:
i just want to know about art because i want to lick the man juice off of his buttcrack when he gets off from work. i hope he will finally agree to meet me and spartan in our weekly meetings at the rest stop.
holla is the queen and everybody knows it.
Please, you and spartan start without me...Holla' is the queen, spartan is more like the fair maiden!! Art and Holla' are two different people!!
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3455 Jan 18, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
So you admit that you are in fact ” no no” That is who I asked what God they believe in after they said they go to church twice Sunday and on Wednesday then try to act ask high and mighty and judgmental then from the same mouth they praise God, used such vulgar language a few days later.
Spin it LOL you love doing that haha NO I did not day I was Hollas ex best friend, never said that, have no idea where you came up with that, again grasping straws pinocchio haha! In short...blah blah blah don't dish if you can't take it. I didn't dish anything I haven't even been on or posted here you brought Me into it, once again. I think you missed me. That's all you had to say, that would have resulted in a much nicer response lol.
You think you can down my belief and faith yet get upset when I call you out because you actually have misbehaved...that's what they call, mentally challenged in your thought process. They also call that transference. Dont put what you do on me to try to make yourself look better. No I won't be circling around again. You enjoy doing that don't you? Make someone mad just to see if you can get them back again... Lol funny right there! Oh I'm not mad, I'm laughing, laughing hard especially knowing that....well I'm just laughing,,,, enough said. Guess you aren't allowed to be nice to someone being nice to you unless its one of your fake names or a guy hahah dont worry, I won't be nice or say anything positive and encouraging to you again. Pigs, pearls...not me, won't be wasting mine again. Blast on wait until you're all ” warm and fuzzy” on someones pain killers tho.
No,,,"no no" is not me.I simply misunderstood your post as I seem to have misunderstood the other post I was speaking of.God may appoint me to Hell and make you feel better for it later,,,so why call me names now??? And another thing,,,why are you calling me "pinocchio"???
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3456 Jan 18, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
What scent does "fluffy" put off, oh, you mean "sweaty"..LOL, who are to disparage my military service? What have you ever done for your country LOSER? I bet in prison you had more cigarettes in your cell than an R.J. Renyolds warehouse...for of those of you that don't know.. that means he was doing sexual favors and probably doing alot of washing mens underware!! Is your wife real or your pet dog, maybe a sheep in your case..does she ever say "get off my baaaack!!"
Believe it or not,I was an enterprising individual,and usually had plenty of whatever provisions were available.However,you're not far off base on one call.When you first get to La Grange,they freeze your money for six to nine weeks,,,which meant that washing sneakers for cigarettes with your toothbrush was a highly coveted job with competition in line to before you.Anyway, I want to level with you about something.I believe it was wrong of me to attack your military history or anything to do with it.Honestly,I appreciate and respect the fact you stood for me while I laid on the couch.I truly honor you for that and regret my callous and candid attitude about it earlier.However sir,you're giving me a whole lot of grief but failing to give me any good reasons why,,,and it's getting rather puzzling and confusing as well as annoying.Do you honestly feel that I don't deserve any better than that??? Please explain.

Location hidden

#3457 Jan 18, 2013
Art Vandalay wrote:
So have you been there ??? You seem to know a lot about it !!!!! My question is " Why do you have a problem with spartan " ????

Location hidden

#3459 Jan 18, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
HB...you did admit to posting all the post from "holla's ex best friend". I couldn't care less, but you did admit it. You put a lot of work into something that didn't matter to me either way.
Mark, I didn't criticize your wife. I was trying to be nice by calling her fluffy, instead of fat. Still yet, she is more likely to be Art than I am.
Where and when did I admit to that? I sure don't recollect saying I posted something I didn't. was this in a post or the inbox because there seems to be a misunderstanding here... Joy that it really matters, I'm just curious tho
How would I have known any of that stuff anyway, I don't know you or Holly Cecil.
I know some GOOD people that knew mark and his siblings but would never blast anything I've heard about him, my friends trust is more important than silly bantering, besides you already have posted almost everything I know anyway.

Location hidden

#3460 Jan 18, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
No Spartan you are not calling anything a spade!
I don't know her, nor are we friends on the street KIDDO!!! Like I said, you are hopeless, I give up. To think I actually felt sorry for you...well actually I still do, your lack of reasoning is faulty.(nicest way I could put that)
And.
TO NO NO
you sound like someone that attends church services alright, just wonder what exactly are you worshiping? There are some messed up individuals on this thread haha!!! Thank God I don't have to live around this bunch...never know when someone is going to rob you, stab you in the back, talk garbage but meet up and act like friends while hiding behind 15+ screen names. LoL like I said, worthless!! Y'all know who you are! Some decent folks here, but not many obviously! Judgment day will not be fun for the others I hate that tho...I really do.
I read ( I think ) all of no no's post and saw nothing vulgar on them, please what # post were they ????????
dr phil good

Louisville, KY

#3462 Jan 18, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>I read ( I think ) all of no no's post and saw nothing vulgar on them, please what # post were they ????????
Please dont get her talking until she gets back on her bi polar medication.

Location hidden

#3463 Jan 18, 2013
no no wrote:
i just want to know about art because i want to lick the man juice off of his buttcrack when he gets off from work. i hope he will finally agree to meet me and spartan in our weekly meetings at the rest stop.
holla is the queen and everybody knows it.
This is vulgar to me....definitely not something that would come from a Christan that proclaims to go to church twice on Sunday and on Wednesday. After telling me he was in church where was I LOL
Opossum

Louisville, KY

#3465 Jan 18, 2013
Goodnite Spartan, Backwoods Lady and XXXX.

Location hidden

#3466 Jan 18, 2013
The Real Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
HB, I don't think that was "no no". Go back and read the context. Someone hijacked the name.
Its always the Louisville KY address, only Spartan has that. On this forum anyway.
I don't care really, I find it amusing. 99.9% of the time I'm laughing at these posts. But I still don't know where or when I supposedly claimed to have posted that, I was accused if it, among other things but I did not. I said it was funny but that's all I recall, was so long ago. I will go thru later as I'm trying to put myself to sleep with this thread, that's about the only use it has for me now. Try to be nice, get accosted, stand up for myself.... Get accosted, try to apologize for any thing...get accosted so I just laugh at it all
no no

Louisville, KY

#3467 Jan 18, 2013
Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
This is vulgar to me....definitely not something that would come from a Christan that proclaims to go to church twice on Sunday and on Wednesday. After telling me he was in church where was I LOL
That was another" no no " and your not gonna believe me but IT WAS NOT ME..... but I also think it's stupid to post things like that.... but I wish you well....

Location hidden

#3468 Jan 18, 2013
Opossum wrote:
Goodnite Spartan, Backwoods Lady and XXXX.
G-Night,are you really going to retire this early ????? Now I'm the real Backwoods Lady!!!!
Opossum

Louisville, KY

#3469 Jan 18, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>G-Night,are you really going to retire this early ????? Now I'm the real Backwoods Lady!!!!
I know, but I really did think you were Farmer Girl at one time.

Location hidden

#3470 Jan 18, 2013
Opossum wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but I really did think you were Farmer Girl at one time.
No I have NEVER been Farmer Girl,but what made you think I was ???
fox

Louisville, KY

#3471 Jan 18, 2013
Opossum wrote:
<quoted text>I know, but I really did think you were Farmer Girl at one time.
Night 'possum.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#3472 Jan 18, 2013
Backwoods Lady wrote:
<quoted text>No I have NEVER been Farmer Girl,but what made you think I was ???
G'night ma'am.

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3473 Jan 18, 2013
Goodnight everybody!

Location hidden

#3474 Jan 18, 2013
_princess1_ wrote:
Goodnight everybody!
Night all, have a good one tomorrow !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Louisville cops as corrupt as Lexington cops? (Jul '13) 29 min rebel111 10
crossdresing (Nov '13) 1 hr rebel111 2
Marijuana Gallup Poll (Dec '13) 1 hr rebel111 5
News Kentucky State Police use Taser numerous times ... (May '13) 1 hr rebel111 84
Bbws (Feb '14) 1 hr rebel111 7
News Louisville police: 17 downtown mob incidents Sa... (Mar '14) 1 hr rebel111 4
News Crews battle fire at The Tavern in Old Louisville (Jul '14) 1 hr rebel111 2
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages