Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>See! We`re getting ready to argue over a social point that I don`t even believe!!
No I'm not arguing I was asking u why?
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So being a single mom makes someone a disgrace to our nation? That bothers me quite a lot considering I am a single mother.:/ it takes 2 people to make that child and its the man that leaves that woman to be a single mother. I was with my daughters father for many many years up until a little over a year ago.
Sorry Princess, I don`t believe that, my Mother was a single Mom. I was just trying to show Holly why we should not use the round table as a place to solve the world`s problems and argue about topics that might hurt people`s feelings. I didn`t think about you though,
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

_princess1_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not arguing I was asking u why?
You would have to go back and read the previous posts, Holly was wanting us to solve the world`s problems on the round table and Spartan and I didn`t think the table should be used for that. I didn`t know you were on line or I would not have used that example, besides my Mother was a single Mom. However this makes my point (not meaning to hurt you) that we don`t need to be critical of each other. Have a good night!

“life is what you make of it.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>You would have to go back and read the previous posts, Holly was wanting us to solve the world`s problems on the round table and Spartan and I didn`t think the table should be used for that. I didn`t know you were on line or I would not have used that example, besides my Mother was a single Mom. However this makes my point (not meaning to hurt you) that we don`t need to be critical of each other. Have a good night!
Ok. I read that post from u and it was like a shot right through my heart.
HES

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>See! We`re getting ready to argue over a social point that I don`t even believe!!
Why does it have to be a argument, can it not be a discussion ?????? Why not start a thread we can talk about ...(economy,social issues,foreign affairs ect ) Maybe that will keep the bashers of others away...
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

HES wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it have to be a argument, can it not be a discussion ?????? Why not start a thread we can talk about ...(economy,social issues,foreign affairs ect ) Maybe that will keep the bashers of others away...
O.K. you go start it, I`ll stay here and guard the table. You`d better stay off that "one" thread though.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

no no wrote:
<quoted text>Gun show on Sunday.... church or gun show, i know where i was this morning,,,it was a great service,,,
If you don't call this judging then I strongly recommend you re read your words and the condescending tone you used.
What difference does it make if I were at a gun show on Sunday after church, as opposed to judging others on Topix???
As Holly stated, the guns I own or purchase will protect my freedom of religion and others' should the need ever arise. I highly doubt that posting chit chat on Topix will protect those freedoms.
I will pose this question again but a little differently than Holly... why post nicely to someone under one name then try to discredit them under another? I wonder how Jesus would view this? your backward apostrophes have always given you away. Some may have noticed, some not. I did long ago, just never called it out.
With that being said, good luck and Blessings to all people here :)
Here is my personal message which comes because of the message of patience I received today, this was not part of it, but because I heard and listened to what the Lord was telling me. This is from my recollections of my Bible studies about how we should treat each other to uplift, not down trod. Yes I have argued with 2 people here, Holly & Spartan. Since then I have apologized and humbled myself, I'm pretty sure they will agree with that.
Ephesians 4:29
Galatians 5:26
Hebrews 3:13
Job 13:9
Philippians 2:3
Romans 14:13
James 4:12
And finally
James 5:9
Goodbye round table
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>I`m sorry, about two posts earlier I had told Ms. Bee that I do not attend the evening service and I assumed that you had read it. My bad! Have you been watching any football games? In my initial post I stated that I didn't want to go out in space and argue with people but I`ve enjoyed playing on here but I guess anyone can start a discussion on anything they want and see how it goes. I was waiting to see how you felt about. I guess we could duplicate " my wife`s make gynecologist " and see how it goes.
Table's took some strange turns,but it's been eventful and somewhat exciting at times,,,so I'll probably be on it as long as someone has something to say.As for the football games,I don't watch them anymore,(not really interested).I happen to have a Sunday off coming up this month though,,,so maybe then I'll come collect a message with you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. you go start it, I`ll stay here and guard the table. You`d better stay off that "one" thread though.
Just when I think I know what people on here are talking about,I get confused,please ....... what " one " are you talking about???????

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Many shots thru the heart here PRINCESS.:(
Seems every since I got blamed for the Holly Cecil threads, which I did not post....I've been slowly banished from the kingdom. Not out and out, just little digs here and there.
As I've said, add long as God knows, and I know, then all is well with thee
G night.dear catch you on the flip side :)
Sorry we didn't get to meet up today, but someday soon
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Pretty Tinker Bell wrote:
<quoted text> Just when I think I know what people on here are talking about,I get confused,please ....... what " one " are you talking about???????
sorry, I meant "the one" thread. Someone was posing as someone else and I posed as someone else and delivered him a message. Hi Pretty Tinker Bell
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Table's took some strange turns,but it's been eventful and somewhat exciting at times,,,so I'll probably be on it as long as someone has something to say.As for the football games,I don't watch them anymore,(not really interested).I happen to have a Sunday off coming up this month though,,,so maybe then I'll come collect a message with you.
I hope so!
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't call this judging then I strongly recommend you re read your words and the condescending tone you used.
What difference does it make if I were at a gun show on Sunday after church, as opposed to judging others on Topix???
As Holly stated, the guns I own or purchase will protect my freedom of religion and others' should the need ever arise. I highly doubt that posting chit chat on Topix will protect those freedoms.
I will pose this question again but a little differently than Holly... why post nicely to someone under one name then try to discredit them under another? I wonder how Jesus would view this? your backward apostrophes have always given you away. Some may have noticed, some not. I did long ago, just never called it out.
Here is my personal message which comes because of the message of patience I received today, this was not part of it, but because I heard and listened to what the Lord was telling me. This is from my recollections of my Bible studies about how we should treat each other to uplift, not down trod. Yes I have argued with 2 people here, Holly & Spartan. Since then I have apologized and humbled myself, I'm pretty sure they will agree with that.
And finally
Goodbye round table
Not you too.I kinda thought BackWoods Lady was just blowing steam when she said "good-bye",,,but I ain't heard nothing from her since.Personally,I think you girls shouldn't be so quick to take off like that,but feel free to stop back in anytime.Good night Bee.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
Many shots thru the heart here PRINCESS.:(
Seems every since I got blamed for the Holly Cecil threads, which I did not post....I've been slowly banished from the kingdom. Not out and out, just little digs here and there.
As I've said, add long as God knows, and I know, then all is well with thee
G night.dear catch you on the flip side :)
Sorry we didn't get to meet up today, but someday soon
ms. Bee what in the world are you talking about? Who has offended you with backward apostrophes?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

tri wrote:
<quoted text>ms. Bee what in the world are you talking about? Who has offended you with backward apostrophes?
I looked could not find the post she was referring to ,boy I get lost a lot.
no no

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Honey Bee 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
And finally
Goodbye round table
Honey Bee,the post you are referring to with the post above I can find it no where, the only 2 post from no no are # 3333 and #3345, let me know what the post # you where talking about....and yes I still will go to church with you..... if you still want.
spartan

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The Real Holly wrote:
Hey spartan-
You may be allowed to chat in this thread, but that doesn't make it a chat room. You can also pray at Kroger, but that doesn't make it a church---or better yet, crap your pants at the county jail, but it's still nt a bathroom. Get my drift?
In your earlier post about immigration, I think you have some backwards thinking going on. ILLEGAL aliens already partake of our social resources. Surely you have seen the non-English speaking folks at the grocery using their flag cards, right? Not to mention SS benefits, medical care, costly educational resources (ESL), etc. etc. I have a problem with the proposed amnestly on many levels--one of which is how do we KNOW who these people are? They have no social security #s and we've all read in the newspapers (for example) how most of them use multiple, multiple names.
Since you made your point at the beginning of your post in three parts,I'll count it as intelligence,,,and not even dispute the content.And "yes mam",I worked with over forty Mexicans doing basement walls in North Carolina,hooked my sister up with a Mexican that I met in jail,(nicknamed "taco"),,,and bought my current vehicle from a man named "Hose" (doesn't rhyme with rose).A super-cool guy that actually made me wish I could understand his language a little better.However,I think you're misunderstanding my problem with Mexicans.My friction is the fact that that they will roll into your community,make three times the price that I will for nailing on your roof,while I'm the only one that gaurantees my work,,,and what makes it worse is the fact that those guys take the triple amount of resources and funds that they managed to double talk "you" out of after a hail-storm,,,and E-mail all of it to Mexico without even spending a buck-twenty on a Mountain Dew at the local store where they earned the cash.Fact is,this country comfortably has the resources to survive our "current" compliment of Mexicans because of the fact that they "aren't" freeloaders,they aren't stupid,and they aren't lazy.In short kiddo,the questions are ""how many and what can they offer""???,,,not ""are they cool,,and do we like 'em""!!! To put this another way though,,,"yeah,amnesty is a great idea on this end of it,,,so long as we can manage to "put a clamp on the intake valve" at the other end of it. I welcome your thoughts though.
tri

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Advice Needed wrote:
I`ve been lying to my wife about having a girlfriend so she would pay more attention to me and it is really working for me. She is trying harder in all aspects of life but I`m afraid she will find out it`s a trick and will be mad. My question is should I tell her the truth and soften the blow or should I let her find out by herself and take a chance. I would be particulary interested in opinions from married women. Thank You.
Those were the good old days when we just made stuff up!
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I was at Kroger's the other day and in the check out line. I had a couple of items so I went to the Express line. Two Mexicans were in line in front of me with a cart piled high with stuff.

Right beside one of the Mexicans elbow was a sign that said 15 items or less. I am standing there thinking these two stupid SOBs are unable to read the sign. How do they function in society ???? How did they even pick out the right groceries ???? Looking at pictures on the boxes and cans ?????

Now Obama wants to make them all legal ......
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

tri wrote:
<quoted text>I really don`t feel obligated to answer your question but tri are my initials and anyone may pose a question. I hope this information alleviates your concern over our little chat room so that you may concentrate on something that will give you some results in your life so you don`t have to stick your nose in where it is not needed. Have a nice day.
That question definately was'nt for you or whoever you're posting as, the Cove church keeps coming up in your posts ,no matter who you post as,{the first giveaway} then Jamestown N.Y. was giving you away {second} Like Holla' said, it seems your up to decieve when you get caught posting under different names, you take it so hurtful, when I'm only explaining the obvious, take TWO big swigs of Geratol tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,181 - 3,200 of10,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Highview Discussions

Search the Highview Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 7 min going down 19
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min i be dat nikka 81,555
POLICE: Louisville woman shot at granddaughter,... 21 min Disgusted 7
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 41 min Ricky Noya 16,114
The Chit Chat Channel 1 hr spartan 20
Brian Edwards 1 hr Spartian 4
Looking for a good gym around for aerobics and ... 1 hr Let it Be 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Highview Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000