The jerk

Covington, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I use public toliots and pee on the seats. Have my way with the ladies tell em I will call but they never hear from me. Told my mom I was taking her to dinner instead I put her in a home. I may be a jerk but I'm free I don't put up with any $hit you can all suc/ me!! That's why it's good to be a jerk like me! So fu$k off & go to Hell.
Todd

Covington, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
The jerk wrote:
I use public toliots and pee on the seats. Have my way with the ladies tell em I will call but they never hear from me. Told my mom I was taking her to dinner instead I put her in a home. I may be a jerk but I'm free I don't put up with any $hit you can all suc/ me!! That's why it's good to be a jerk like me! So fu$k off & go to Hell.
at least your honest.
Honestly

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
??
Hugh

Covington, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
??
yeah me too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was the best looking woman in camptaylor in... (Nov '09) 2 min Bigslim 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Earl 251
Don't drink the water 1 hr Hibbet 9
Why save heroin addicts 3 hr louisville 8
Highview Music Forum (Mar '13) Mar '16 Musikologist 9
News Halton Hospital firm suspended in parking penal... (Jul '15) Jul '15 alarm 1
Election Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Lorelei Schnect 12

Highview Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages