Comments
41 - 60 of 107 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2013
scott

Shepherdsville, KY

#41 Mar 25, 2013
she traded me a favor for something she needed. she came out better than I did, worst sex I had in my life. wont do that again
Brittany

Shepherdsville, KY

#42 Mar 25, 2013
Wow, I just found this site and people here are so mean! I don't know this gurl but I feel sorry for her. I wish a man cared about me half as much as this guy cares about her. She's retarded for passing this up! I'll take him!
The jerk

Ashburn, VA

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Of course you would. You'd try and do the same thing as Erica did because your who res.

“No whining!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#44 Mar 26, 2013
Did anyone else see Tim's pathetic ad in the Pioneer News today? Like calling everyone she knows, beggin her on public websites, and otherwise making a fool of himself is not enough....he just had to write her's and her children's name in the freakin' newspaper.

Now, my comment about stalking does not seem so far off....
just passin thru

Louisville, KY

#45 Mar 26, 2013
First of all Erica needs to get an EPO on Tim for publicly stalking her and then turn Dina loose on this one man pity party for exploiting her family on Topix!!!!!! Get the hint and leave them alone. In your sick twisted mind you probably believe they all think you're a swell fella. NEWSFLASH!!!! They ALL think you're the craziest most perverted on this planet!!! You're a desperate sad lonely fool.
just passin thru

Louisville, KY

#46 Mar 26, 2013
just passin thru wrote:
First of all Erica needs to get an EPO on Tim for publicly stalking her and then turn Dina loose on this one man pity party for exploiting her family on Topix!!!!!! Get the hint and leave them alone. In your sick twisted mind you probably believe they all think you're a swell fella. NEWSFLASH!!!! They ALL think you're the craziest most perverted on this planet!!! You're a desperate sad lonely fool.
Oops!! Posted twice!!
Brittany

Shepherdsville, KY

#47 Mar 28, 2013
I think that Holly gurl needs to get sum. Maybe she won't be so mean!
Jazz Guy

Louisville, KY

#48 Mar 28, 2013
Brittany wrote:
Naw,she is just down right mean,not to say she thinks she knows everything, i have only been on the forum for a short time,but learned that right off.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#49 Mar 28, 2013
Brittany wrote:
That's white trash logic.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#50 Mar 28, 2013
Jazz Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Naw,she is just down right mean,not to say she thinks she knows everything, i have only been on the forum for a short time,but learned that right off.
Oh really? Well, hmmm.....let me pencil in some time to care about your opinion. I'll start with January 2031, but it's likely to get pushed back.
obviously

Louisville, KY

#51 Mar 28, 2013
HollyIsHellOnHeels wrote:
<quoted text>
That's white trash logic.
If you think your better than everyone else,why not go away?
obviously

Louisville, KY

#52 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh really? Well, hmmm.....let me pencil in some time to care about your opinion. I'll start with January 2031, but it's likely to get pushed back.
We don't care if you care. The only reason you stay here after knowing you are hated is because no one in real life will even talk to you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#53 Mar 28, 2013
obviously wrote:
<quoted text>If you think your better than everyone else,why not go away?
Where did I say I am better than someone? I simply said the poster was using white trash logic. Read for comprehension or hush.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#54 Mar 28, 2013
obviously wrote:
<quoted text>We don't care if you care. The only reason you stay here after knowing you are hated is because no one in real life will even talk to you.
Who is "we"? Are you speaking for your imaginary friends again? There's medication to help you, dear. I stay here to impart my knowledge and opinions on people like you who seem so desperate for both.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#55 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Who is "we"? Are you speaking for your imaginary friends again? There's medication to help you, dear. I stay here to impart my knowledge and opinions on people like you who seem so desperate for both.
Haha. Look at the know it all whiny poor girl talking trash again.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#56 Mar 28, 2013
Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Look at the know it all whiny poor girl talking trash again.
So, am I whining or trash talking? Those terms are fairly mutually exclusive, not that your small mind could interpret such....

It seems as though I have gained another hanger on, following me around, hanging on my every word..... Haha! Even devoted her screen name to me! Pathetic!
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#57 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
So, am I whining or trash talking? Those terms are fairly mutually exclusive, not that your small mind could interpret such....
It seems as though I have gained another hanger on, following me around, hanging on my every word..... Haha! Even devoted her screen name to me! Pathetic!
Yep hanging right on you hog.

Small mind? Oh well thank you sweetie! Aren't you so precious!

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#58 Mar 28, 2013
Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep hanging right on you hog.
Small mind? Oh well thank you sweetie! Aren't you so precious!
Hog? Hahaha! You obviously have no idea who you are speaking to. You must be one of those fat chicks who likes to post anonymously and degrade others for being what you are. Self hatred is an ugly attribute, dear.
Holly is an idiot

Louisville, KY

#59 Mar 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Hog? Hahaha! You obviously have no idea who you are speaking to. You must be one of those fat chicks who likes to post anonymously and degrade others for being what you are. Self hatred is an ugly attribute, dear.
Oh no babe, I do. All this time you have assumed I am female, incorrect sweetie. Self hatred? No, I'm pretty fine with myself. I just like taunting you.

“No whining!”

Location hidden

#60 Mar 28, 2013
Holly is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no babe, I do. All this time you have assumed I am female, incorrect sweetie. Self hatred? No, I'm pretty fine with myself. I just like taunting you.
If you had any inkling of an idea of who I am, my name would be all over this forum. You are simply a liar, no doubt.

I assumed you were a woman because no self respecting man whould follow a woman from post to post, hanging on her every word, making every effort to diminish her.... And, besides, your writing style is very feminine. I bet you are told that about other *things* in your life as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min truth 2,174
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 51 min In-Like-Flynn 7,935
I have a relationship question? 1 hr bob Dillon 12
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 2 hr TRUTH 7
Constance Banet 3 hr Messy 1
Bullitt Central teacher charged with rape 3 hr spartan 8
sami dawn puyear (Aug '12) 5 hr TRUTH 32
•••
•••
•••