Bullitt County Sheriff David Greenwell

Posted in the Highview Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Is it true

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I have heard several rumors that Sheriff David Greenwell and the Bullitt County Sheriff's Office has had several lawsuits brought against him and his department since taking office. Rumor has it that he has lost those lawsuits, if so who is footing that bill? I guess the taxpayers of Bullitt County. So what is the deal?
lennyfromthedepo t

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2012
every sheriff gets lawsuits against them but nobody ever brings it up until election time and no the taxpayer doesnt pay for it the insurance companies cover most of them so thanks for trying to start crap close to election time im sure others will start the same on the other candidates
Would like to know

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Well??? Is it true? Has there been a lot of lawsuits filed agaist the Sherriff's Department? What type are they? Are they real? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!
UAW Retired

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Bullitt County Sheriff's Department is a big J O K E .....

Greenwell is asleep at the wheel, letting the Rapist and Wife Beater run the Show. IDIOTS!
lennyfromthedepo t

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Sep 9, 2012
thats from a guy who rode the clock for 30 yrs what a joke
Out with the old

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
So put up or Shut up! What are these lawsuits you are talking about? What are they for?
2 b Frank

United States

#7 Sep 11, 2012
If you have heard several rumors, then confirm with your sources and quit using hiding on Topix's as a place to try to get false rumors started. Oh wait, that would make sense and then take away from your goal of trying to stir the pot which is what 90% of Topix is.
Dave

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2012
If you want to know anything that a taxpayer has a right to know, then come to my office and ask for me.
huh

New Albany, IN

#9 Sep 12, 2012
well my husband had charges pinned on him for something he didnt do by rocco, they go after the lower class who cannot afford a lawyer, so my husband has 12 felonies pinned on him for nothing, they have no proof of anything but its okay because its a cops word over ours
just the facts

Shepherdsville, KY

#10 Sep 12, 2012
yea yea yea 12 felonies and he did not do any of them? Come on, who is going to beleive that? With the legal system the way it is, there is no way anyone can PIN 12 felonies on someone without enough evidence to prove them.
These truths

Crete, IL

#11 Sep 12, 2012
Rocco is crooked. So theres no tellin with him. Old pill poppin copper. Might want to drug test that one dave.
Wrong Department

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2012
He does not work for the Sheriffs office, he works for Shepherdsville.
rocco shmocco

United States

#14 Sep 13, 2012
He works for Shepherdsville. Shows what an idiot you are.
These truths

Martinsville, IN

#15 Sep 14, 2012
I know whom he works for shmuck, dtf is what that was meant for. Bunch of ingnorant fu˘ks.
Dave

Louisville, KY

#16 Sep 14, 2012
As I said earlier, come to my office and ask for me and I will be happy to talk to you or if you prefer I can come to you!
Same Greenwell

Bardstown, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Is this greenwell any relation to the young Mike Greenwell that is said to be dealing drugs in Shep? If so, that would explain the rise in drugs and overdoses in Bullitt County.

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Same Greenwell wrote:
Is this greenwell any relation to the young Mike Greenwell that is said to be dealing drugs in Shep? If so, that would explain the rise in drugs and overdoses in Bullitt County.
There are at least two "Greenwell" families in Bullitt County.

I doubt our sheriff is involved in anything shady. But, most people have relatives who are involved in things we are ashamed of, right? It's not a reflection on us personally, so why should it be on our sheriff?
Art Vandalay

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2012
How come it takes 5 officers to man the metal detector at the courthouse, on a monday? Thats not a heavy court day, as Tue. and Thur. are!! I highly doubt that Greenwell is on here...unless it's to monitor.
State

Shepherdsville, KY

#22 Dec 9, 2012
The courthouse has the same amount of people every day. That is set by the state not the Sheriff. He just has to supply them. Perhaps informing yourself might help save yourself from stupid questions.
State

Shepherdsville, KY

#23 Dec 9, 2012
These truths wrote:
I know whom he works for shmuck, dtf is what that was meant for. Bunch of ingnorant fu˘ks.
He does not work for the DTF either you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 year old is abused by a teacher at brook... 35 min Tosha 18
Loserville Cardinals are about to be DESTROYED 56 min Cats Fan 19
who won the U of L and UK game? 1 hr people r ignorant 6
Foxy Lady Strip Club (Mar '13) 1 hr godbackwardsisdog 33
Paul Faust 2 hr curiousgal78 2
Michael W Storm Child molestor 6 hr I know 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 6 hr sfd 33
Highview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highview

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:46PM
AFC Wild Card 2015: Bengals vs. Colts, Ravens vs. Steelers Early Preview
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:35 AM
A.J. Green in concussion protocol
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NFL 3:54 AM
Mike Tomlin downplays spat with Reggie Nelson