You have to be kidding me - Really

You have to be kidding me - Really

Posted in the Highview Forum

Uncle Sammy

Shepherdsville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Gun nuts are you really that stupid to think that they are going to take your guns?? I am a gun owner and have several.Yes what happened in that school was unthinkable and makes me sick.Will things change being able to obtain a gun, probably so. Are they going to take them away no. How many americans die each year in car accidents that was no fault of thier own?How many people die each year from alcohol or with alcohol a contributing factor? How many people die each year from smoking? How many people die each year from air planes crashing? The numbers are staggering and guess what in the morning you can go buy a car and when you leave the car lot stop and get 12 beers and a pack of smokes on the way to the airport to get on a aircraft!! If people really want to get up set and the school shooting is a reason to be, then take a stand for those kids and do something and make a diffrence about the kids that are going hungry, going to bed on the streets, selling themself,being beat and on and on.Stop pissing and moaning about something you think they might do or talk about doing because nothing has been done yet.We and yes I said we as Americans need to stop pointing and blaming the people in Washington for the situation the country is in be cause we voted them in. Here is a bright idea gee lets VOTE them out and then do are part as americans to help are fellow americans that are less fortunate than some of us. For the life of me I can not figure out why someone who serves this country and willing to give all comes home to the place he or she so willing defends and has to stand on a street and beg for money,work,food and or a place to stay. Because of those vets thats why we are able to live in the land of the free and do what we are able to. I am done venting and by the way God Bless America and our Vets and those who do serve. Show as much care for then as you do the guns and we might make a diffrence.
Poa

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Uncle Sammy wrote:
Gun nuts are you really that stupid to think that they are going to take your guns?? I am a gun owner and have several.Yes what happened in that school was unthinkable and makes me sick.Will things change being able to obtain a gun, probably so. Are they going to take them away no. How many americans die each year in car accidents that was no fault of thier own?How many people die each year from alcohol or with alcohol a contributing factor? How many people die each year from smoking? How many people die each year from air planes crashing? The numbers are staggering and guess what in the morning you can go buy a car and when you leave the car lot stop and get 12 beers and a pack of smokes on the way to the airport to get on a aircraft!! If people really want to get up set and the school shooting is a reason to be, then take a stand for those kids and do something and make a diffrence about the kids that are going hungry, going to bed on the streets, selling themself,being beat and on and on.Stop pissing and moaning about something you think they might do or talk about doing because nothing has been done yet.We and yes I said we as Americans need to stop pointing and blaming the people in Washington for the situation the country is in be cause we voted them in. Here is a bright idea gee lets VOTE them out and then do are part as americans to help are fellow americans that are less fortunate than some of us. For the life of me I can not figure out why someone who serves this country and willing to give all comes home to the place he or she so willing defends and has to stand on a street and beg for money,work,food and or a place to stay. Because of those vets thats why we are able to live in the land of the free and do what we are able to. I am done venting and by the way God Bless America and our Vets and those who do serve. Show as much care for then as you do the guns and we might make a diffrence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ive been noticing 19 min number1mommy 4
what are the areas to avoid? 1 hr Walk behind the b... 17
Erik tinnel 1 hr Dust buster 1
Smoking Ban Wrong (Jun '07) 2 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 48
voodoo (Sep '12) 2 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 9
Poll should marijuana be legalized in kentucky. (May '12) 2 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 20
Medical Marijuana for Kentucky? What are your ... (Feb '12) 2 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 28
More from around the web

Highview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Highview Mortgages