Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Health Reform

Full story: TIME.com 18,909
Missouri voters go to the polls Tuesday for the first-in-the-nation referendum on President Obama's health care plan. Full Story
grave digger

Branson, MO

#19936 Oct 27, 2013
Disappointed wrote:
"Pesticide Exposure Linked to Obesity Across Generations."
Click here:
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/obesity/stud...
sorry,,,the test are wrong,,,its called fast food,,,cuz before the fast food arrived and the goverment pesticides were used in America,,,there were still overweight people,,,car fumes are worse for everyone then anything else,,,but the concerned still drive a car,,,still fly on airplanes,,,still wave at the truckers,,,still stop for trains,,,still ride rides at a carnival,,,still use generators during a blackout,,,still mow their lawns,,,now is that a big goverment cover-up?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19937 Oct 27, 2013
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>sorry,,,the test are wrong,,,its called fast food,,,cuz before the fast food arrived and the goverment pesticides were used in America,,,there were still overweight people,,,car fumes are worse for everyone then anything else,,,but the concerned still drive a car,,,still fly on airplanes,,,still wave at the truckers,,,still stop for trains,,,still ride rides at a carnival,,,still use generators during a blackout,,,still mow their lawns,,,now is that a big goverment cover-up?
@ grave digger. Keep drinking the sodium fluoride, it's working on your IQ to the bottom. Illness starts in the digestive system from the toxins you consume, breath and who you sleep with that has been exposed.
grave digger

Branson, MO

#19938 Oct 27, 2013
NFOBANG wrote:
<quoted text>
@ grave digger. Keep drinking the sodium fluoride, it's working on your IQ to the bottom. Illness starts in the digestive system from the toxins you consume, breath and who you sleep with that has been exposed.
so what your saying is,,,what you breath in your body doesnt digest them toxins,,,sorry,,,your wrong again,,,the blood stream effects all body parts and where does the air born toxins end up when in the lungs?,,,the blood stream,,,taking 02 toxin mixed blood to the whole body,,,so fast foods would be the problem for fat but the air toxins go everywhere,,,not just filtered thru the liver so you might lose a body organ from fast food but can lose everything thru air toxins,,,ha haa haaa
dont need one

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19939 Oct 30, 2013
Terrible
grave digger

Branson, MO

#19940 Oct 30, 2013
dont need one wrote:
Terrible
why?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#19941 Oct 30, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Don't give me that crap about doctors quitting. What are they going to do move to a different country where they get paid $1200.00 for a minor surgery instead of $30,000.00?
Get serious! QUIT!!!!!HAHAHAHA
It isn't crap! My doctor has already mentioned it. Maybe the doctors that get paid $1200 for a minor surgery should move here, huh? Why not?

BTW, I am very serious! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday!

CHEERS!
Ardita sharma

India

#19942 Oct 31, 2013
help me ..........08821016083
grave digger

Branson, MO

#19943 Oct 31, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't crap! My doctor has already mentioned it. Maybe the doctors that get paid $1200 for a minor surgery should move here, huh? Why not?
BTW, I am very serious! I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday!
CHEERS!
nobody has ever fell off a turnip truck before,,,maybe pushed but never fell off,,,and your doctor must be a od not a md cuz aint ever heard of a doctor with that many yrs invested in medicine gunna stop helping people,,,if obamacare is gunna be half as bad as everyone is saying,,,it wont last long before the idiots who voted it into law stops it,,,oh wait,,,half them lefty democrats are already turning on obamacare,,,
used to be

United States

#19945 Nov 1, 2013
lobo wrote:
Hope it goes. The Civil War was fought over states rights. Missouri is a great place to live.
It used to be anyway.
betty

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#19946 Nov 2, 2013
american vet wrote:
Please vote yes on C.
dan h
please hurry
Annie

West Plains, MO

#19947 Nov 6, 2013
Only Me wrote:
If any single one of you ever tried to buy your own private health insurance you would gladly be in favor of any health care reform. Anyone that is against health care reform is either getting Medicaid, Medicare, has insurance where you work, or is irresponsible and does not have any health insurance at all. The whole issue of Health Care Reform is not about government forcing anyone to buy health insurance. It is about changing a corrupt health care system.
It all sounds good on the surface but it's not that simple if it were just about health care then why can't those of us who have insurance already that are happy with our plans keep them like promised. Why are we having to pay more for extra things in a policy that we don't need, like maternity care, pediatric care, birth control, etc. Now if you need those things fine, but that should be your choice to pick and choose. We aren't able to do that so now we are paying much higher prices for the policies and now even those of us that could afford it no longer can, so we are now in a worse position than before. The poor will benefit from this forced health care issue but the middle class is gettin screwed as usual. The policies are so high alot are opting to just pay the fine and do without cause it's cheaper, so now we will have more living without coverage. People that did have it before! I agree with the other poster, it is a personal responsibility, it isn't the governments job to make sure we all have health care of can go to college, etc. that is all up to us as individuals not the governmens bussiness. They already have their noses stuck in too much. Ask yourself this question cause I've asked it many times, if their Obamacare program is so great why won't they go on it too, instead of having their own special health care plans? Did you ever think that maybe it's because it's really not such great plan as he would like us all to believe.
Annie

West Plains, MO

#19948 Nov 6, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any clue what it takes to become a doctor? I didn't think so.
I can guarantee you that Obamacare will be a disaster. It will also cost a lot and the healthcare will be a total disaster as well. I have friends that have been in healthcare for years and have talked about this happening for years. People really don't understand what is going on. Healthcare for everybody........great! However, somebody has to pay and that would be us. The government is the people you know. I know doctors that will just quit. There will be a shortage of doctors, longer waits, non-covered services because of this and that, etc. There are a million reasons this will be a train wreck. Sad thing is........this is not all about healthcare. It's about control and people don't have a clue.....not a clue!
CHEERS!
I could not agree with you more and the last line is so true, so many people haven't got clue. You would think the mess it's starting out as would wake them up but I don't know?
Norton

Overland Park, KS

#19951 Nov 8, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text> I could not agree with you more and the last line is so true, so many people haven't got clue. You would think the mess it's starting out as would wake them up but I don't know?
I have been following this thing for two years but a lot of working people just don't have the time or the interest to really find out what is happening. I have never seen things changing so fast and not for the better either. When you have a bill (Obamacare) with thousands of pages that people haven't read, there could be things hidden in there. Things we never dreamed about! As a Christian, I believe it is just a part of what the Bible says will happen in the end times. It's right on! BUT, few believe it! It is a way to get control of people and we can see that happening this very day. Unless somebody can stop it.........it is only the beginning. I know there are people that think I am nuts but we will see......!

CHEERS!
billy

Saint Louis, MO

#19954 Nov 14, 2013
cheers

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#19955 Nov 15, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been following this thing for two years but a lot of working people just don't have the time or the interest to really find out what is happening. I have never seen things changing so fast and not for the better either. When you have a bill (Obamacare) with thousands of pages that people haven't read, there could be things hidden in there. Things we never dreamed about! As a Christian, I believe it is just a part of what the Bible says will happen in the end times. It's right on! BUT, few believe it! It is a way to get control of people and we can see that happening this very day. Unless somebody can stop it.........it is only the beginning. I know there are people that think I am nuts but we will see......!
CHEERS!
Agree with a lot you say. I think they DO know some of the things hidden and that's why they exempted themselves. Maybe someone pointed those hidden things out to them since they don't have time to read it. These DAYS, it's all about control.

Cheers!
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#19956 Nov 15, 2013
obama and the lefty party passed a law,,defended that law,,,then when it failed,,,they are in panic mode,,,and dont ever forget come next election,,,every democrat made this law and voted for this law,,,and sense it failed like the republicans knew it wasnt ready and tried to delay the screw up,,,all them democrats who want re-elected are now saying we need to delay this law until its fixed,,,why didnt they read it and debate it first before they passed that law,,,is this the people you want back in office in 2014,,,if you vote to re-elect any of them your an idiot,,,anyone would be better then them,,,they are dumb liers and act like you the people are retarded,,,the democrat caused this mess and arnt the ones who can fix it,,,fire them all and start all over,,,and dont be a retard and vote any of them back to office,,,
Show Me

Farmington, MO

#19957 Nov 15, 2013
After repeatedly criticizing senators such as Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) over their crusade to defund Obamacare, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called for the “total repeal” of the Affordable Care Act on Wednesday. It’s a quick turnaround after the longtime senator, in September, proclaimed that it was “not rational” to think Obamacare could be defunded or repealed.

McCain outlined his “solution” during an interview with Greta Van Susteren, which culminated in an admission that the law should be repealed completely.

“The solution is, first of all, to let people keep their insurance if they want to,” he said.“Or at least reinstate them.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/mccains-stunning-f...
grave digger

Ozark, MO

#19958 Nov 15, 2013
Show Me wrote:
After repeatedly criticizing senators such as Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) over their crusade to defund Obamacare, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called for the “total repeal” of the Affordable Care Act on Wednesday. It’s a quick turnaround after the longtime senator, in September, proclaimed that it was “not rational” to think Obamacare could be defunded or repealed.
McCain outlined his “solution” during an interview with Greta Van Susteren, which culminated in an admission that the law should be repealed completely.
“The solution is, first of all, to let people keep their insurance if they want to,” he said.“Or at least reinstate them.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/mccains-stunning-f...
and so are all the democrats up for re-election in 2014,,the same democrats who created the law then voted it into law,,,you cant never forget that,,,plus how the democrats made a big deal about the govermen shutdown being the republican party holding a gun to the heads of all Americans,,,when they knew the new law wasnt ready,,,never forget that either,,,democrats in office today all need to be fired,,,cuz the failure of obamacare isnt the first big f--k-up the democrats lied about,,,
Show Me

Farmington, MO

#19962 Nov 15, 2013
President Barack Obama will nominate the head of a doctors group that promotes his signature healthcare law to be the next U.S. surgeon general, the White House said on Thursday, shortly after Obama proposed a "fix" for the latest problem with the law.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/obamacare-advocate-p...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#19963 Nov 15, 2013
Show Me wrote:
President Barack Obama will nominate the head of a doctors group that promotes his signature healthcare law to be the next U.S. surgeon general, the White House said on Thursday, shortly after Obama proposed a "fix" for the latest problem with the law.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/obamacare-advocate-p...
And how will he make the decision? Based on his medical expertise? LOL. Probably. What ever fits the situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Plains billboard depicts Obama wearing a t... (Oct '08) 3 hr Police State 1,019
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr g 2,832
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,027
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 hr Mugsy 521
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 22 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
You really think your vote matters? Who's runni... Sep 17 Pat N DeHat 3
Mayor Protem Randy Wright Is Not A Real Male Sep 16 Dog Man 2
•••
•••
•••

Highlandville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Highlandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••