First Prev
of 5
Next Last
realist

United States

#82 Jun 14, 2013
I have used Best Friends Animal Hospital for 4 years and they have been the best thing that has came to Ozark. I have 2 dogs and when they are in that clinic I have no worries on if they are going to have the right care. I think that everyone should try it once.
BackWoodsgirl

United States

#83 Jul 11, 2013
My 6 month old American Bulldog became ill, he was a rescue from a puppy mill. He was my baby boy, went everywhere with me. I took him in to get his shots on a Thursday-- got them, the vet checked him out- did parvo test it was negative- he acted a lil better that same evening. But the next few days were at a steady decline.. I was having to give him pedialite with a medicine dropper every hour. I called the vet on Sunday thinking maybe there would be an answering service- it was a voicemail, so I just hung up... I was a total mess balling my eyes out because deep down I knew something had to be terribly wrong..
30-45 mins go by and my phone rings with a unfamiliar #, I answer and it is the vet. He asked me what's goin on? I said who I was, if he remembered me - to which he replied of course yes what's going on with ..........and he actually said my pups name) I explained the symptoms and he asked me to bring him in the next morning to get an xray..
I tried my best to hold it in, but was unsuccessful - bursting into tears I tell him I don't have any money to bring him up for that.. He said well, I will work with you so you can.. just bring him up and we will see what's wrong with him.. I was so very thankful and relieved as well as surprised because I myself have never had a vet offer such..
I wish I had a happy ending for the story, but my pup had to be put to rest- I've decided he was probably born with it and as he grew it got worse. His skull had separated from his spine.. and with him growing so fast he was in alot of pain... I was so thankful for Best Friends Vet clinic.. They showed me nothing but love, compassion, and dedication... They are top notch in my book.... Thank you
Very Pleased

United States

#84 Sep 17, 2013
My family and I are new to the area and have found it very nerve wracking to change from our former vet of 15 yrs. to a new vet. A friend of ours recommended Dr. Jack and we decided to give Best Friend's Animal Hospital a try. To our delight we were extremely pleased. The staff were so very nice and helpful and Dr. Jack spent estra time with us answering questions and getting to know us. Our dog's responded very well to him also. I just want to say thank you for making our visit such a pleasant experience!
Leanne Retana

Ozark, MO

#85 Aug 21, 2014
I have been taking my two year old basset hound to Dr. Germeroth since she was 8 weeks old. He is very kind and gentle with her and she really likes him. Although she has only had routine maintenance and nothing major, they always give her good care. The receptionists and vet assistants have always been very friendly and talkative with me. I never have to wait in the lobby and am always taken right back to a room after checking in. I have never boarded Penny there and never would. I feel a veterinarian clinic is for health care not boarding services, and would recommend Caroline's Pampered Pet Hotel for doggie day care or a place to leave your dog when you vacation. As for Best Friends Animal Hospital, I give them two thumbs up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Signature Lawn and Landscape LLC (Sep '11) 3 hr Farmallboy89 7
Joey Kyle can you support him (Aug '08) Thu GrA 37
Joey Kyle Wed Embezzler 4
Buff Lamb (Nov '09) May 20 POTJR 52
homeschooling vs real school (Mar '12) May 11 spcparents 35
patricks family restaurant May 9 local 2
Steve Childers, Ozark City Administrator May 8 Watchdog 1
More from around the web

Highlandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE