Stone County prosecutor charges 3rd p...

Stone County prosecutor charges 3rd person for murder of Carl Anderson of Highlandville

There are 3 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from May 8, 2012, titled Stone County prosecutor charges 3rd person for murder of Carl Anderson of Highlandville. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Carl Anderson of Highlandville disappeared on Feb. 23. Searchers found his remains on March 21 at a property in Stone County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

A Taxpayer

Granby, MO

#1 May 29, 2012
Now all he has to do is hold him in jail and scare him into a confession. Just like most of the jailed victims in that county. Because I really doubt his ethics and capabilities as a lawyer or prosecuter. That is my opinion on this matter
adaughter

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
A Taxpayer wrote:
Now all he has to do is hold him in jail and scare him into a confession. Just like most of the jailed victims in that county. Because I really doubt his ethics and capabilities as a lawyer or prosecuter. That is my opinion on this matter
Scare who into a confession? Whose ethics? Jailed victims?
Cat

Branson, MO

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Have they held any of their trials as of yet on these cases?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dave Aug 18 ysai 1
Hey Punk, Wanna Dance? Aug 15 road warrior hawk 1
Third Street Aug 6 Gene 6
Ricky Lee Kessinger (Aug '12) Aug 6 Terry 11
Politics, Not Justice! Jul '16 NotACockFace 1
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Wrexham Jun '16 ayobangkit 1
Bobby Buttram Missing Jun '16 Helplocate 1

Highlandville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance