Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90947 Nov 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Venting our frustration about the Obama administration through this thread is at least civil discourse as opposed to the "knockout" or "polar bearing" that has become popular amongst some Americans today. Low employment rates, high crime rates,and a President who did not live up to hype and promises. I guess I would be frustrated as well. I just would not hit 11 & 78 year old Americans,I would get motivated and educated.
Ah, yes! It is truly sad.

Why, I remember back during the Bush43 years, when the budget was balanced, a chicken in every pot, BMWs for everyone, good healthcare, no poverty, fine jobs with 6 figures, honesty, truthfulness, no wars, manna from heaven, and all the babies born were not only beautiful but had IQs over 120.

Ah, for the good old Bush43 days, when no one had a care.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90948 Nov 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called "Truth Teller" thinks of itself as educated.
And then attempts to discuss "nuclear grade materials." ROFL!
Sometimes I am tempted to gloat about wiping the floor with so-called "Truth Teller," but then I come back to the reality that it is no big deal.
hahahahaha

Game Point!!!!3552
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90949 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
A septic tank is not an in-ground pool.
hahahahahahahahaha
I fell out of my chair reading this... GAME POINT!!!!!

DAWG nice having you back!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90950 Nov 30, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahaha
I fell out of my chair reading this... GAME POINT!!!!!
DAWG nice having you back!
It's good to be back. I was in New York last week, but am now in Ohio, about to watch OHIO STATE slaughter the wolf-marines in "that state up north."

Are you aware that the last wolverine in Michigan died about 12 years ago? It was in the Detroit zoo. All the self-respecting wolverines moved to Canada years ago.

Wolverine: a skunk with a bad disposition.

Glad you, Chilli, and others of the intelligentsia held my place until I could get back to a computer. You sure have had a collection of fruit-cake trolls in my absence. Almost makes me "Trimble"!_8-)

Even "SirTrav" crawled out of his hole to make another appearance denying that he is a pedophile.

All is right with the world! GO BUCKEYES!
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90951 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, hahahahahahahaha!
"Later ..... as in never again!"
Ah, hahahaha! How often we have heard "I will never be back again!" You are addicted! You are driven to attempt to show that you have intellect! You are relegated to continually attempting to do so, BECAUSE YOU DON'T!
Yes that was funny ...he's so pitiful, he came right back with a STUPID post,so I had to slap his crazyASS down...AGAIN ...hahahaha

TruthTeller is noth'n but a Bullshitter!!!!
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#90952 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Well, get ready for 24 years of "Clinton-Obama-Clinton " anger!
Hillary! 2016! It will be good to have Bill back in the White House!
You think a woman can't be President? Think again! That may be one of the big problems in this country. Then need a woman to take over! However, I would not want it to be HILLARY CLINTON!

Women can multi-task much better than men and if you don'f believe me..........look it up! I am sure you can 'surf' that into!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#90953 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yet once again, "Norton" presumes to speak for God. "Norton" completely forgets what happened to King Herod when Herod did that.
"Norton," I will tell you what it says in the Bible: You are doomed to hell's fire, and worms will eat your body. Look it up -- if you can find your Bible.
You know Dawg, the difference between you and me is..........I know what my Bible says!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, KS

#90954 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange. You appear to be unaware that the entire United States has become an "Obama Nation."
Yeah, Obama's taking us straight to hell!

P. S. Did they meet that deadline, Dawg? Three years and counting! What a mess!

CHEERS!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90955 Nov 30, 2013
Maybe Ted Cruz and Barack Obama are not as far apart on ObamaCare as we thought.

Before the government shut down, the Texas senator and his Republican allies in the House were denounced as extremists for wanting ObamaCare repealed in exchange for keeping the government going. Yet now it’s the president and his Democratic allies who want to delay, indefinitely, key parts of this law.

If the Democrats get their way, we have to wonder: What’s the difference between repealing the law and not implementing it?

In July, the administration put off the employer mandate for a year. A few weeks ago, the president said insurance companies could hold off canceling their old policies. And now he’s pushed back next year’s enrollment period so that it will run from November 15, 2014, to January 15, 2015. Not only does this extend the time on the back end, it conveniently moves the start date until after the mid-term elections.

These are the latest of various deadline extenders and policy waivers on the part of Team Obama. And we can expect even more postponements, given the administration’s estimate that 78 million more Americans could lose their existing, employer-based health coverage because of ObamaCare.

At least with regard to the law taking force, these White House moves now leave the president in largely the same place as Sen. Cruz. The big difference seems to be that while Cruz wants to get rid of ObamaCare altogether and all at once, the president seems to want piecemeal measures to delay it from taking effect.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/30/obama-embr...
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#90956 Nov 30, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Savannah, if you read this forum you would know that wasn't Dog Rules. I suspect Max is angry and posted this bullshit. He is full of lies and deception.
Sure it wasn't. You had to make up some excuse since you can't go back and delete your hatred post.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90957 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
President Obama is doing okay. It is only you troll propagandists (aided and abetted by Rush Limbaugh) who make it appear to be worse.
Intelligent folks know better. Despite all the terroristic acts of the Tea Party, things are going well.
As a narcisistic left wing liberal demonrat you would say "things are going well."

That is the Clinton-Obama agenda-the destruction of prosperity and growth for the middle class. That is doing very well.

"Intelligent folks know better." your right. The people have finally awaken.

Obama just paid millions for propoganda that Obamacare is working. You must be getting your fair share.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90958 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
It's good to be back. I was in New York last week, but am now in Ohio, about to watch OHIO STATE slaughter the wolf-marines in "that state up north."
Are you aware that the last wolverine in Michigan died about 12 years ago? It was in the Detroit zoo. All the self-respecting wolverines moved to Canada years ago.
Wolverine: a skunk with a bad disposition.
Glad you, Chilli, and others of the intelligentsia held my place until I could get back to a computer. You sure have had a collection of fruit-cake trolls in my absence. Almost makes me "Trimble"!_8-)
Even "SirTrav" crawled out of his hole to make another appearance denying that he is a pedophile.
All is right with the world! GO BUCKEYES!
What? you had to apply in person for your propaganda Obama bucks?
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90959 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL! Well, get ready for 24 years of "Clinton-Obama-Clinton " anger!
Hillary! 2016! It will be good to have Bill back in the White House!
What do you need Bill for? You have Obama a Bill Clinton on steroids!

Even Bill is going to want a another Reagan so there can be a country left to call home!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90960 Nov 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it wasn't. You had to make up some excuse since you can't go back and delete your hatred post.
Well if that is what you believe you can go straight to hell. I tried to talk to you as an adult but you couldn't handle that concept.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90961 Nov 30, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Well if that is what you believe you can go straight to hell. I tried to talk to you as an adult but you couldn't handle that concept.
Funny, a narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrat trying to get a normal person to understand his concept. Have you forgotten Omama 101..... You have to lie about it!!!!!
Dog Rules

Overland Park, KS

#90962 Nov 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, a narcisistic left wing liberal Demonrat trying to get a normal person to understand his concept. Have you forgotten Omama 101..... You have to lie about it!!!!!
I am sure she will be one of your followers soon Big Max.
Constitution Party

Southbury, CT

#90963 Nov 30, 2013
http://www.nvets.org/

Immigration

US Constitution, Article 4, Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

James Madison:

“When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuses…aliens might acquire the right of citizenship, and return to the country from which they came, and evade the laws intended to encourage the commerce and industry of the real citizens and inhabitants of America, enjoying at the same time all the advantages of citizens…”

We affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders, including the regulation of the numbers and of the qualifications of immigrants into the country.

Each year approximately one million legal immigrants and almost as many illegal aliens enter the United States. These immigrants - including illegal aliens - have been made eligible for various kinds of public assistance, including housing, education, Social Security, and legal services. This unconstitutional drain on the federal Treasury is having a severe and adverse impact on our economy, increasing the cost of government at federal, state, and local levels, adding to the tax burden, and stressing the fabric of society. The mass importation of people with low standards of living threatens the wage structure of the American worker and the labor balance in our country.

We oppose the abuse of the H-1B and L-1 visa provisions of the immigration act which are displacing American workers with foreign.

We favor a moratorium on immigration to the United States, except in extreme hardship cases or in other individual special circumstances, until the availability of all federal subsidies and assistance be discontinued, and proper security procedures have been instituted to protect against terrorist infiltration.

We also insist that every individual group and/or private agency which requests the admission of an immigrant to the U.S., on whatever basis, be required to commit legally to provide housing and sustenance for such immigrants, bear full responsibility for the economic independence of the immigrants, and post appropriate bonds to seal such covenants.

The Constitution Party demands that the federal government restore immigration policies based on the practice that potential immigrants will be disqualified from admission to the U.S. if, on the grounds of health, criminality, morals, or financial dependence, they would impose an improper burden on the United States, any state, or any citizen of the United States.

We oppose the provision of welfare subsidies and other taxpayer-supported benefits to illegal aliens, and reject the practice of bestowing U.S. citizenship on children born to illegal alien parents while in this country.

We oppose any extension of amnesty to illegal aliens. We call for the use of U.S. troops to protect the states against invasion.

We oppose bilingual ballots. We insist that those who wish to take part in the electoral process and governance of this nation be required to read and comprehend basic English as a precondition of citizenship. We support English as the official language for all governmental business by the United States.
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90965 Nov 30, 2013
Obama’s Liberal Media In For A Big Surprise…

Shhh! Don’t tell anyone, but there is a super top secret bill the sneaky Republicans are putting together that so far has eluded the media’s notice. It’s gaining support right under their noses, and they don’t know a thing about it. Not even the media’s Democrat masters seem to know this bill exists.

The secret bill, The American Health Care Reform Act (AHCRA), is being treated as if it were the Unicorn Husbandry and Cultivation Act. Although it has over 100 House Republicans ready to sign on as co-sponsors, the media has not heard about it and – silly gooses!– they keep saying “the Republicans don’t have any alternative to Obamacare!”

There is, of course, very good reason for the media to ignore this news; but the AHCRA is here, it is real, and it is another problem for the Left’s lie machine.

HR 3121 would not only repeal Barack Obama’s greatest assault on American liberties; it would actually achieve the goals of better, cheaper, and more easily attainable healthcare the cynical Obama lied about while “selling” his plan.

The bill, which is being spearheaded by Louisiana Republican Steve Scalise, contains fewer than 200 pages (instead of the 2700 in Obamacare.)

The AHCRA will:

-Fully repeal President Obama’s health care law, eliminating billions in taxes and thousands of pages of unworkable regulations and mandates that are driving up health care costs.

-Spur competition to lower health care costs by allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines and enable small businesses to pool together and get the same buying power as large corporations.

-Reform medical malpractice laws in a commonsense way that limits trial lawyer fees and non-economic damages while maintaining strong protections for patients.

-Provide tax reform that allows families and individuals to deduct health care costs just like companies, leveling the playing field and providing all Americans with a standard deduction for health insurance.

-Expand access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), increasing the amount of pre-tax dollars individuals can deposit into portable savings accounts to be used for health care expenses.

-Safeguard individuals with pre-existing conditions from being discriminated against purchasing health insurance by bolstering state-based high risk pools and extending HIPAA-guaranteed availability protections.

-Protect the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions.

If the Republicans introduce it as “The Repeal Obamacare Act of 2014&#8243;, maybe the media will notice it.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-liber...
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90966 Nov 30, 2013
Brain Dead Liberals wrote:
Obama’s Liberal Media In For A Big Surprise…
Shhh! Don’t tell anyone, but there is a super top secret bill the sneaky Republicans are putting together that so far has eluded the media’s notice. It’s gaining support right under their noses, and they don’t know a thing about it. Not even the media’s Democrat masters seem to know this bill exists.
The secret bill, The American Health Care Reform Act (AHCRA), is being treated as if it were the Unicorn Husbandry and Cultivation Act. Although it has over 100 House Republicans ready to sign on as co-sponsors, the media has not heard about it and – silly gooses!– they keep saying “the Republicans don’t have any alternative to Obamacare!”
There is, of course, very good reason for the media to ignore this news; but the AHCRA is here, it is real, and it is another problem for the Left’s lie machine.
HR 3121 would not only repeal Barack Obama’s greatest assault on American liberties; it would actually achieve the goals of better, cheaper, and more easily attainable healthcare the cynical Obama lied about while “selling” his plan.
The bill, which is being spearheaded by Louisiana Republican Steve Scalise, contains fewer than 200 pages (instead of the 2700 in Obamacare.)
The AHCRA will:
-Fully repeal President Obama’s health care law, eliminating billions in taxes and thousands of pages of unworkable regulations and mandates that are driving up health care costs.
-Spur competition to lower health care costs by allowing Americans to purchase health insurance across state lines and enable small businesses to pool together and get the same buying power as large corporations.
-Reform medical malpractice laws in a commonsense way that limits trial lawyer fees and non-economic damages while maintaining strong protections for patients.
-Provide tax reform that allows families and individuals to deduct health care costs just like companies, leveling the playing field and providing all Americans with a standard deduction for health insurance.
-Expand access to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), increasing the amount of pre-tax dollars individuals can deposit into portable savings accounts to be used for health care expenses.
-Safeguard individuals with pre-existing conditions from being discriminated against purchasing health insurance by bolstering state-based high risk pools and extending HIPAA-guaranteed availability protections.
-Protect the unborn by ensuring no federal funding of abortions.
If the Republicans introduce it as “The Repeal Obamacare Act of 2014&#8243;, maybe the media will notice it.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas-liber...
Shhhh! The Repeal Obamacare Act of 2014... won't pass the Senate or be signed by the President...anymore than the other 44 times the House voted to repeal it...LOL

Shhhh! YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!
Brain Dead Liberals

Branson, MO

#90967 Nov 30, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh! The Repeal Obamacare Act of 2014... won't pass the Senate or be signed by the President...anymore than the other 44 times the House voted to repeal it...LOL
Shhhh! YOU ARE A DUMBASS!!!!
http://melaniekillingervowell.files.wordpress...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Woman 13 hr Dinger 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May 20 DAVID DULIN- tbear 3,839
Victor arias of nixa May 20 Pocohonta 3
cheating husband May 18 Mark 5
Judge Luna Lifetime Judge (May '15) May 8 Attorney Joe 18
Joey Kyle can you support him (Aug '08) May 2 hey there 42
Needing info on stone county sheriff doug rader Apr 29 Wondering 1

Highlandville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highlandville Mortgages