Oklahoma City, OK

#90911 Nov 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is paying millions effective today for propoganda that Obamacare is working.

So are you left wing, liberal goons getting your fair share to promote the lawlessness?
Really?
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

#90912 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is paying millions effective today for propoganda that Obamacare is working.
So are you left wing, liberal goons getting your fair share to promote the lawlessness?
Max, you are the Tea Party expert on breaking the law. Think of the millions convicts like you cost taxpayers every year. I am sure you got your fair share of government handouts.
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#90913 Nov 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is paying millions effective today for propoganda that Obamacare is working.
Are you going to stop us? Just because we're more adept at breaking the law is no reason for you to cry.
Or are you pissed because I get more man-boy action than you do?
Dog Rules

Belton, MO

#90914 Nov 29, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/TheCo nstitutionParty
The Judiciary
We call attention to the following provisions of the Constitution:
Article 3, Section 1:
“The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour”.
Note that the tenure of Federal Judges is not for life, but merely “during good behaviour”.
Also, Article 2, Section 4:
“all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
“All civil officers” clearly includes Judges.
And the Constitution says regarding jurisdiction:(Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2)“the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction … with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.” Note that the Constitution gives Congress the power to make exceptions to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
And regarding the duty of Judges:(Article 6, Section 1, Clause 3)“all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution”.
Which Constitution must they swear to support?
The United States Constitution does not provide for lifetime appointment of federal judges, but only for a term of office during good behavior. We support Congressional enforcement of the Constitutional rule of good behavior and to restrain judicial activism by properly removing offending judges through the process of impeachment provided for in Article I,§ 2 and 3 of the Constitution. Furthermore, Congress must exert the power it possesses to prohibit all federal courts from hearing cases which Congress deems to be outside federal jurisdiction pursuant to Article III,§ 2 of the Constitution.
We particularly support all the legislation which would remove from Federal appellate review jurisdiction matters involving acknowledgement of God as the sovereign source of law, liberty, or government.
We commend Former Chief Justice Roy Moore of the Alabama Supreme Court for his defense of the display of the Ten Commandments, and condemn those who persecuted him and removed him from office for his morally and legally just stand.
We deny the validity of judicial rulings that use foreign court rulings to overturn U.S. precedent.
The Constitution is for brain dead GOPers and useless libertarians. It should be scrapped RIGHT now and Congress with Obama should draft a new one.
Say goodbye to your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 9th, & 10th Amendments sucker!!
Savannah

Trimble, MO

#90915 Nov 29, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is for brain dead GOPers and useless libertarians. It should be scrapped RIGHT now and Congress with Obama should draft a new one.
At least you don't hide your hatred for America. Perhaps you would be happier someplace else like China or North Korea. Feel free to move there as soon as you can.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90916 Nov 29, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution is for brain dead GOPers and useless libertarians. It should be scrapped RIGHT now and Congress with Obama should draft a new one.
That's the Clinton-Obama agenda!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90917 Nov 29, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you don't hide your hatred for America. Perhaps you would be happier someplace else like China or North Korea. Feel free to move there as soon as you can.
They plan on it! That is why GM's research and development was/is sent to China on the US taxpayer's dime.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90918 Nov 29, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to stop us? Just because we're more adept at breaking the law is no reason for you to cry.
Or are you pissed because I get more man-boy action than you do?
I see red in your eyes! The Obama shaft is getting into you too! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#90919 Nov 30, 2013
Dog Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Max, you are the Tea Party expert on breaking the law. Think of the millions convicts like you cost taxpayers every year. I am sure you got your fair share of government handouts.
One more handout for the Left Wing Liberal Goons.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#90921 Nov 30, 2013
decent woman wrote:
<quoted text>and if you were a decent man you wouldn't be on here you would be working and providing for your family rather than taking your debt card and paying for Thanksgiving while us decent people are paying for it!! Get a job and a haircut loser!!!!
I am 80. Retired. I pay more income tax than your salary.
My children make more money than all the residents of your trailer park put together.

#90922 Nov 30, 2013
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you go after me on a personal level. All because I hit you with a dose of truth. You know it's the truth or you wouldn't be acting like a jerk.
I had a three car garage once on a duplex we rented in college. Both sides had one. It's really not that big of a deal. Maybe next time you can find something a little better to make up to brag about. Try an in ground pool. I have one. You can use it for your next make believe story on here.
A septic tank is not an in-ground pool.
Dog Rules

Kansas City, MO

#90923 Nov 30, 2013
Savannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Savannah, if you read this forum you would know that wasn't Dog Rules. I suspect Max is angry and posted this bullshit. He is full of lies and deception.

#90924 Nov 30, 2013
I Lost My Plan Thx 2 ACA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what we call a 10-96.
And YOU are what WE call a 10-48. You are HALF nuts!

#90925 Nov 30, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Hey Yellow Dog.
You know I do not like perverts like you and Hitlery and Obama. It really, really pisses me off when one of you dogs kill an African. But I have support Obama on his nuclear deal with Iran.
You heard me right. I think the Iranians gave too much for the deal. But if that is the cost of world peace, so be it. I am down with Obama and Kerry on this one.
<.snicker!.>

#90926 Nov 30, 2013
Sir Traveler of Missouri wrote:
Haa!! Ha ha ha ha!
90,000+ comments and still nothing new.
Same old thing. I guess after 10K comments, I should have learned to expect it.
(No Dawg! I am not and never was a pedophile, so don't try to pin that lie on me again. No one believes anything you say any ways. Just like I don't believe that you really meant to imply you were gay. Who would want you? Man or woman? Smithers?)
Happy Thanksgiving Trolls!!!!
(Happy Mass-Secular-Gluttony-Thank-me Day! Dawg.)
May your slime trails be bright!!
Huh? You show up suddenly, after a few months, pleading with us that you are NOT pedophile?

Why the guilt, if your are NOT?

#90927 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
"Why are you so angry?" What a stupid question.
I Know it's hard for an anti-american, anti-family, anti-future narcistic, left wing, liberal like you to comprehend.
Get ready, This is only the begining of the anger for over 20 years of the Clinton-Obama agenda.
ROFL! Well, get ready for 24 years of "Clinton-Obama-Clinton " anger!

Hillary! 2016! It will be good to have Bill back in the White House!

#90928 Nov 30, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little guy! I pity you!:( Keep posting! You make your CON buds look nearly compos mentis.
I drove to New York last week, so I have been a bit "out of pocket." Good to see you keeping the lemmings at bay!_8-)
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I was on one of the great lakes Thursday! Good to see everything going well in civilized America.(Note the this does NOT include Michigan, which university is going to get trounced today by the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES! Go Bucks!
(I am going to predict 41-14 Buckeyes, but Michigan might get blown out of the water even more by the Buckeyes, which are AWESOME this year (and last year)! 23 consecutive wins! What a team!)

#90929 Nov 30, 2013
GOPee CRUZifying America wrote:
<quoted text>
Trav - I see you're back again... using the computers at the unemployment office.
You are having yet another Baptist Breakdown?
I heard that SirTrav bought yet another Bible -- the Holman Christian Standard Bible. One of these days, after 2000 years, they might finally get all of the errors out of their bible -- but I doubt it.

So many errors! So many versions!

#90930 Nov 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I see your still sitting at that 486, leaching off of tax payers and annoying all of Campbell with your smell, Dawg.
You might recall that I told you that I would come after your job. That's it, SirTrav. Better start putting out resumes, and applying for unemployment checks.

#90931 Nov 30, 2013
Well!! Dawg. I will check in again when you and all your personalities reach 190K comments (assuming your mental real estate doesn't continue to fall to epic erosion). I know where you will be. The same place that you inhabit 20hrs a day, everyday.
ROFL! About-to-become-unemployed-per son, today I am sitting here watching the "lake effect" snow come down in beautiful Cleveland, Ohio. Rarely am I here "20hrs a day, everyday." How little you know! How soon you forget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Luna Lifetime Judge 2 hr concern citizen 1
Gil Deleon Snake bite 6 hr justice 1
Joey Kyle can you support him (Aug '08) 18 hr anonymus 40
Steve Childers, Ozark City Administrator 18 hr CURIOUS 3
Joey Kyle Sat anonymus 5
Review: Signature Lawn and Landscape LLC (Sep '11) May 22 Farmallboy89 7
Buff Lamb (Nov '09) May 20 POTJR 52
More from around the web

Highlandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE