Search ongoing for man who led Taney County deputies on chase into Highlandville area

Dec 6, 2012 Full story: KYTV Springfield

Authorities are searching for a man who led authorities on a chase up U.S. Highway 65 from an area north of Branson.

Full Story
l lee

Nixa, MO

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Well its great that the news media tells all of this to start with then they drop it and then don't follow up with it, this person could have been standing in anybodys yard and they don't even bother to let people know if he was cought or not.
They are worthless as far as local news in our area.
25000 reward

Branson, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Johnny Bryan has a 25,ooo bounty on his head now.
what happened to him

Branson, MO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
where is this puke?
Stone County resident

Branson, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Please someone turn him in before he comes over here we dont want him.
Outlaws gal

Branson, MO

#5 Mar 31, 2013
SO WHO GOT THE REWARD???!!!!

ALL OF U R SO RETARTED!!! THAT'S Y I HATE THIS TOWN!! U ALL TALK SH*T ON PPL U DON'T EVEN KNOW!!.. AND U ALL JUST SIT AROUND SPREADING RUMORS AN TALKING OUT UR A**ES AND MAKE'N STUFF UP THAT IS SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH IT'S UNBELIEVABLE!!!!... IT'S PATHETIC HOW U ALL JUST POINT THE FINGER AT SOME1 U DON'T EVEN KNOW AND BLAME THEM FOR CRIMES THEY DID NOT COMMIT JUST TO GIVE UR SELFISH AS**S CLOSER SO U CAN SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT... WELL THAT'S BS!!.. ITS BC OF PPL LIKE U ALL WHY WE HAVE PPL LIKE JB!! I KNOW HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO RUN LIKE HELL IF U IDIOTS WOULD SHUT UR MOUTHS AND QUIT MAKE'N UP LIES ABOUT HIM MAKE'N HIM OUT TO BE ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!! BC OF PPLE LIKE U, HE WAS N FEAR OF HIS LIFE, AND AFFRAID IF HE GETS CAUGHT, THEY'RE GONNA KILL HIM!!! IS THAT OUR NEW "AMERICAN WAY"??? GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT??!!! WHAT IF IT WAS UR KID OUT THERE OR UR PARENT AND EVERYONE WAS JUST TAKEN STORIES OUTTA THE PAPER AND JUST MAKE'N UP LIES ABOUT THEM RO GET THEM CAUGHT UP AN KILLED??!!! U'D BE OUTRAGED AND DISCUSTED WITH UR COMMUNITY JUST LIKE I AM.... I AM ASHAMED TO TELL OUT OF TOWNERS IM FROM HERE BC I DON'T WANT TO BE STEREOTYPED OR JUDGED BY THEM... PPL LIKE ALL OF U OUT THERE R THE REASON FOR THIS BLACK HOLE TOWN'S SH**TY AS* REPUTATION... YES, THIS TOWN & IT'S POPULATION HAVE A HORRIBLE REP BC OF EVERYONE'S LIEING, BACKSTABBING, SHADY, SNITCH A**, TWO FACED, FUGAIZY MOTHER F**KERS I AM NON OF THOSE SCUMBAGG PERSONALITY TYPES.. THE OPPOSITE IN FACT!!!.. I PRIDE MYSELF ON THE STRONG BACKBONE AND CHARACTER I POSESS.. IT'S A RARETY IN THIS AREA, ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE THAT WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOWN.... JUST KNOW THAT IF SOME OF U THINK U OR UR FAMILY WERE HARMED IN ONE OF THE "SITUATIONS" THAT ALLEGEDLY TOOK PLACE, IT'S BC OF SHADY AS* PPL LIKE U ALL THAT THERE WAS EVEN A SITUATION TO BEGIN WITH!!!!.. IF U DUMMIES WOULD KEEP UR TRAPS SHUT AND MIND UR OWN BUSINESS, EVERYONE'S LIVES WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE PEACEFUL & HAPPY... CLEARLY U ALL SHOULD JUST GIVE IT A SHOT... OR A TRY... NO 1 NEEDS TO DO ANY SHOOTING OF ANYTHING.. CLEARLY OUR TOWN DOESN'T HAVE THE MATURITY LEVEL TO HANDLE POSESSING FIREARMS OR WEAPONS... B4 U KNOW IT OUR KIDS WOULD B COMMITTING CEREAL MURDERS IN NY AND CALI JUST BC THEY'RE GOIN THRU THEIR TERRIBLE 2s... THAT'S HOW DIARRHEA OF THE MOUTH RUNS AND MIXED WITH THESE SHADY A** PESONALITIES IN THE POPULATION AROUND HERE, THAT IS NOT SUCH A FAR FETCHED TRUTH.. SAD... SO SAD.... U ALL NEED TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND ASSES UR OWN LIVES B4 U START WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS LIVES IN WHICH U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH... HAVE SOME COOTH FOR GODS SAKE!!.. WHAT A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COMMUNITY..... UR DICUSTED NATIVE NEIGHBOR...-- OUTLAWS GAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
were would me and my husband go to find bi-wome... 14 hr anonymous 3
Buff Lamb (Nov '09) Nov 17 Traveler 42
Roadrunner Tours (May '09) Nov 14 dumbeddownamerica 44
jesse ventura conspiracy theory epsiode ozark mo (Jul '12) Nov 13 statesrightsman 72
Ku Klux Klan (Oct '12) Nov 3 mouse 19
No Trials in Galena (Jan '14) Oct 30 HaHa 4
Review: Davis Dental Of Nixa - Christopher Davi... (Jun '10) Oct 26 Pam 23
Highlandville Dating
Find my Match

Highlandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highlandville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highlandville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News