after the election (pres) and other.....

Posted in the Highlandville Forum

georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Elan went through probate court in new york and once agai it stands as a bonafide piece of real estate belonging to myself. Also, the us dept of state is luded for victorious achievement in the land of OIL, Kaharisan and G.Lynn Jones. NOW COLORADO and MISSOURI will please heed this letter and stay out of all thigs Georgia QUeen in Branson and Missouri and soon, COlordo. COlorado did not win the ol rights nor land nor profits from what they did steal. After all was said and done, the state of colorado has nasty old egg on t's face as it tris to eat a paltry four barrels of oil--$17.00
was all they profited after theft, scam, and the smell of the slug judge danissi, traffic cop girl from denver led the parade to rob georgi jones and her heroine friend, and astute businesswoman in the oil biz for a lifetime, Sequilla Kaharisan. The US State Dept represented them in Louisiana and COlorado and both are entitled to full rebate of profit and retain all rights per OPEC contract with the approval of military whom have been assigned to the branson rea nd did suffer losses because a state, namely Colorado decided to wge a ganglike assault against land and oil and rock and roll. ANd now the smell of "muder" worries me because CHuck Jones of Louisiana, SHellOil, did not make it to my doorstep in boulder , but did die at the hands of pros. Donnahee as someone trying to find me on the internet. The check was stopped at SHell and there is anger in the air. I am appalled and I took off for New York CIty asap. I am still seeking Sequilla and my granddaughter, Cameron Lynn, 6 years old.
I presume that the broncos are adapting to the hands off technique ascribed to themselves nd colorado in the latest bash held by the us dept of state? DOes Gov. hngleloope have a brain? Obviously the world is not going to consider SHaron Blunt for any awards and she must bring to my hand delores michaels jewelry and money. So howdid they take it from the courtroom?
THis updates the origial story as seen at this domain TOPIX>NIxa.
CIA, Elan is still sitting there inpristine setting. DOnt worry about buying it at this time. Went thru probate new york in my name and is worth big money. As you know. Did you know that
Prince Henri died there and was taken from the crshed plane and "suffocated" by someone after the fall? Well, they seem to be holding his demise against me. Why didnt he see that a plane was already there on the strip. If his motive was to buy the estate, why hsn't the queen or someone come thru with an atty to secure the premises for their own investigation? I cannot afford anymore long delays due to forensics. Nor anymore threats of terrorism on my property. Can you see this?
Why didn't the mags want my story?
I am in nycity.
Georgia Lynn JONes
the belegurement by these english jesters include
princess of fish steaks massacre and others. why dont they stop whining and see that I will not give into them. No oil no rock and roll. They are too cheap to assess the value of myself in 760 zillion worht much less a generation of. Now, n all fairness, the embassy english are certin that I am hearing incorrecty as thy are anxious to see me paid and in clover .
to julie of nixa and adam--ilove you.
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2013
later.....
to adam m mobley, you did not lose gary colin's estate in claif. or new york city. Youown a bldg, rather quaint and somoewhat valuable on w 44 th complete with bar below and rights to newsroom at the big hq in new york city away from times square. Youhave rights to three years annuities asap. Your mother is advising interested persons of this and I, Georgia Lynn jones, owns the following per mary ann collins euthanasia, Good Morning America, the bldg free and clear at 1500 w 44th street and rights to executive slary and profit sharing. Relinquishing to me are the executiv producers asap: keys, three checks, letters of apology and moetary renumertion for slander nd reget and attemotsd to defraud. Per the Us Spreme Court rulings my chidrn and myself shall
prevail in this one. Also, the Govenor Cuomo of New York kis concerned for the economic impact the network system has in this city and in the country. What a genral did effect fr me was big mess because his greedy daughter stole the annuities and they tried to involve another govt with disney. The rest is conjecture because if disney/uk is part of my future busness (and they get not a thing until the riddle is solved and I am paid for monsters inc and some music and monetary comp is shown for slander and subterfuge to hide the intent of this other govt as seen above in my own words and sript.... I will not give a thing to another govt and willnot sell good morning america at this time.
I have proof of my inspirational attributes and wide range of music and past accomplishment per cia int'l mike fleischer, air america, mine own brother whom did relinquish to me the list and title of muse of all time. To accomplish this, one (the muse) entices good economy and actually makes a difference in the gross nat'l product. So why am I unrewarded?
I am blaming ozie ozborne and axl rose as insiders sowing discrimination and withholding my pay for inspiration as per my request. ALso, the queen of englands financial advisors and will not step out of the way. EVER.My suggestion to an ailing and impoverished fergie maltoban--mortgage the disney marquee on times square and be squared away with myself asap as my grandchildren are wanting to pursue new and imperious lifestyles with their grandmother, mother, father, and consrvators. God morning america will be n idpendent abc concern and advertisng proffered and innovated from the main offices will be rewarded and paid from disbursement from office. Abc nbc and cbs do not accept papers, proprties or monies on behalf of georgia lynn jones, adam mobley, hannah lynn tilley or individuals related to ms jones and family. Someone was heard this am. why? UK cease all threats agin me-I wll not relent and notice has been served to your deputy counselate and mr grotin of the uk and new york. You are forgetting the advisement of the counsellor of rome prior to the presidential debate. I get my way always. Rags this am and valentino this pm is what I am hoping for. Yes, I have comp in new york state.
georgia lynn jones

adam, this will serve as notice in a paper--adam m mobley has been awarded by boulder, colorado the don LAVEN estate and he may have it asap. is money tax free and home worth over million. also, his rutgers estate is 43 million and house in denver and thecalifornia thing is coveted by eisenbum or a general's wife--he keeps pratt/collins. New York is simple--what3ever he cn n list. georgia lynn jones
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2013
part II of II
Simone unleashed three checks for adam m mobley of missouri 150 milion x 3 from his mother's probate account. Please add to the requests.
georgia lynn jones
boulder/new york city
georgia lynn jones

New York, NY

#4 Jun 27, 2013
I am a cat. I wear a chubby size 8 and cannot help it at this time. WHom did the english see and host in the latest charade having to do with a size 14 girl whom did not dispute fraud and self deprecation? Do they even know me, georgia lynn jones after how many years of "testing". Do we have imposters representing the crown, from other worlds and galaxies, perhaps. Sometimes I wonder....I was here ibn new york city and the air was full of english cuts and slander and I am owed a fortune. I wil never give up my placement nor attributes to any of your newest pics and picks. An ameicn girl is kepping her own spot warm, thnk you.
To New York: GOv. Prosecutor Alnzo/johnson the concerned:

I require dental, rest and recreatio, body wraps, fingernails nd grooming pleae inkeeping with the prescribed status quo. Where do I exercise complete communique? georgia lynn jones
Why

Ozark, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Why are foreigners using Topix as some sort of English teacher? Just spewing complete nonsense post after post.

Poster georgia lynn jones, why did you post this?
georgia lynn nyc

New York, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2013
where are the posts from foreigners? What is all this spewing and where?
georgi fleischer

New York, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2013
let's hear it for africanee refugees in new york city whom try to steal buildings, homes and even the lives of grandmas! lETS HEAR IT FOR INFERIOR PRODUCTS SUCH AS CABLE FROM MEXICO CAPABLE OF INFLECTING HARM ON A HUMAN BEINGS LIMB AND LET US APPLAUD THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND FOR HER MORE MUNDANE MEANDERINGS IN THESE SHADY ARENAS WHEREIN BORN LOSERS AND INFERIOR SLEEZE TAKE PAY FOR POUNDING LITTLE KEYBOARDS IN STOLEN BUILDINGS. lETS HEAR IT FOR PENTAGON AND GENTS WHOM ARE STARTING TO SEE ...
LET'S HEAR IT FOR gEORGI WHOM DID ROLL FOR JAY NIXON YOUR GOVENOR. WHY? HE STILL LOVES THE GRATEFUL KAREN CAROL ANDERSON IN HER ORTHOPEDIC SHOES, HEADBAND AND TACKY BIG LEGGED STOCKINGS.
g jones

New York, NY

#8 Oct 10, 2013
to roll means to not ive him anything much less the time of day!
Letr's hear it for branson which hears foreigners in this and cannot love the africanese cargo cult which does spew idiocy based upon the distorted and mispronounced and mispelled interline/internet. If you know the hick kartheisers, they augment the toilet stupidity of melody morris of lebanon missouri quite nicely. If you even grasp the significance of this religion you will balk at aall things and people sacrifice cult. They have at tidy little bunch of grunions moving big clumos of dirt in this city of new york.
G j
g jones

New York, NY

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Why wrote:
Why are foreigners using Topix as some sort of English teacher? Just spewing complete nonsense post after post.
Poster georgia lynn jones, why did you post this?
why not? read the latest entry for sacrifice ala africanee cargo cult! Are you upset about these postings? Why? The problem with your response is this--you waited more than 30 days past the date of my listings and claims. georgia lynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an OB/GYN Fri SuZ 10
Buff Lamb (Nov '09) Thu little ole me 44
exain to me... Dec 12 Parent 4
Jessica Gamble Dec 2 Guest 1
Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Dec 1 Texas 12
were would me and my husband go to find bi-wome... Nov '14 anonymous 3
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Highlandville, MO (Oct '11) Oct '13 Sam I Am 2
Highlandville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highlandville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highlandville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highlandville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:37PM