jesse ventura conspiracy theory epsio...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Raymond

Grain Valley, MO

#63 Dec 29, 2012
The underground city they visit is not Springfield underground, It is no where near the mansion. The complex they visit is Hunt Midwest in Kansas City, MO. The only security is an old man in a security truck. The lot of new trucks is a staging lot for the nearby Ford Plant in Claycomo, MO. What a joke. The reason they couldn't go to Springfield underground is because they actually have security and gated access. So they drove 200 miles to a more security lax facility that anyone can enter.
Alexandra

Austin, TX

#64 Dec 30, 2012
I like Jessie but yes, we all have to really exam everything on facts. I believe some of the things he has said in his TV show but others I question but really do not have the time to really worry one way or the other.

In the meanwhile, I do believe we are going to face something that we as Americans never faced before and Americans are going to get very rude wake up call. Like I said, I believe in the down right fact what Jessie has stated and especially our dollar and the Constitution of the United States.
markthespark

United States

#65 Jan 22, 2013
Corruption is easy. To say that there is not a conspiracy against those with little power is easy . To totally disregard the laws in the books that were created to protect the integrity of the people that pay taxes to support infrastructure and citizens is easy . To not volunteer your time and energy for anything other than self is easy. We must learn to find people with more integrity to lead by example and that uphold the constitution and the laws of the land. They never seem to get elected because we honestly don't have a clue who these people are that are running for election . What I see around the corner is not good . I hope very much that I am wrong . Courage is not the easy way . Virtue is not the easy way. Doing the right thing can even get you in to threatening situations. While we knock people who think they might have some good information that could possibly spark your own investigative curiosity , without them you might never seek to find out the truth or the not so true and yes there are very bad people in the world
Lynnette Alexander

Eugene, OR

#66 Sep 8, 2013
cometland wrote:
An underground city? Come on....
My sister lived in Missouri for awhile and while she was there her husband got mixed up with one of these cults. The man that built this one underground city had her husband convinced to come and live there and he had convinced her too. But when she was being interviewed, he told her she would have to give up her wedding ring, her business, everything. All he had to do was say sign your business over to me and she fled. Luckily she is very selfish and won't share anything. She was given a tour of this underground city and she told me it was humongous. something like 10 football fields. this guy is beyond rich and has had a lot of people living down there since the early 90s maybe even in the 80s.
AV8TORWOMAN

Ozark, MO

#67 Sep 20, 2013
skuller67 wrote:
logan, you are an idiot, one world government is what you think is a great solutio?, absolute power? communism on a world scale will be the death to all joy in life, eisenhower even knew this, he warned the world of this, under absolute power, you will have no rights you complete brainwashed moron. and you call us cavemen? wow thanks for reminding us all what not to turn into, sorry man but you will answer to Yahweh wether you believe in him or not, read the bible and brush up on the history of the world and ask yourself if absolute power for the entire earth, all earth unions uniting works, wow it's amazing that people like you are still out there, you're like an ancient art masterpiece, i don't fall for the divide and conquer of the 99 vs 1% either but i will never believe what a lemming like you has to say, I follow Christ and the nwo is anti christian and clearly you are too, i could be wrong but just a wild guess, that you don't believe in God, i can't judge you, even though it sounds like i am, and i do apologize for the name calling, but i can't judge you - only Jesus can do that., the truth is if you don't accept Yashua Hamashiach before you die, you will join the one worlders who do not accept Christ who died for us on the cross - remember the old foxhole saying, like if you think you are truly going to die right now, I guarantee you would pray to Christ. think about it logan, think i'm a simpleton? don't care man, i speak the simple everlasting truth
This is more complicated then Logan gives it credit for. Since our foundation, Free Masons have schemed to rule the world. Many control banks and financial institutions already. It's rumored That Steve Huff is an Illuminati (they are bent on creating a New World Order) by destroying our economy/financial status. They are not pulling for the growth and well being of our subjects, but the domination and rule over us. The Bible calls for a New World Order after Jesus returns for His Church in the rapture. With Christians off the earth and in Heaven, the world will look for answers and leadership. The antichrist and false prophet will emerge to fill this void. This will likely happen after a peace treaty is to be signed by Israel. There will be a 7 year time of tribulation where the antichrist rules and tries to get people to accept his mark 666 or die. The false prophet will create a one world religion (a false religion). Jesus Christ will return on the mount of Olives after 7 years of tribulation to fight the battle of Armaghedon and usher in his rule on earth or the Millineum 1,000 years, after that God creates a New Heaven and a New Earth. That's the bible! And, it's coming true quickly right before our very eyes. Dictators are falling rapidly (Nations ready to receive a new leader). Weather phenomena is off the charts. The Bible says that there is coming a day that even gold and silver will be worthless. I guess that's why Preppers are so popular hording food and the like. But, if you know Jesus the time of tribulation should not be a worry.:)
Elmer

Lenexa, KS

#68 Sep 21, 2013
AV8TORWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is more complicated then Logan gives it credit for. Since our foundation, Free Masons have schemed to rule the world. Many control banks and financial institutions already. It's rumored That Steve Huff is an Illuminati (they are bent on creating a New World Order) by destroying our economy/financial status. They are not pulling for the growth and well being of our subjects, but the domination and rule over us. The Bible calls for a New World Order after Jesus returns for His Church in the rapture. With Christians off the earth and in Heaven, the world will look for answers and leadership. The antichrist and false prophet will emerge to fill this void. This will likely happen after a peace treaty is to be signed by Israel. There will be a 7 year time of tribulation where the antichrist rules and tries to get people to accept his mark 666 or die. The false prophet will create a one world religion (a false religion). Jesus Christ will return on the mount of Olives after 7 years of tribulation to fight the battle of Armaghedon and usher in his rule on earth or the Millineum 1,000 years, after that God creates a New Heaven and a New Earth. That's the bible! And, it's coming true quickly right before our very eyes. Dictators are falling rapidly (Nations ready to receive a new leader). Weather phenomena is off the charts. The Bible says that there is coming a day that even gold and silver will be worthless. I guess that's why Preppers are so popular hording food and the like. But, if you know Jesus the time of tribulation should not be a worry.:)
Can you give the scripure readings so I can study and read up on it? Gold, silver, rapture.
Name

Hollister, MO

#69 Oct 9, 2013
Cometland wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear people like you. Utopian pipe dreamers who will try to convince the "cavemen" of this world that if we put our trust in the good intentions of others, peace and happiness will prevail. The desire for a benevolent world government that would be none too happy to allow its citizenry to be ruled by happy little town councils is the stuff of fantasy. The failings of man guarantee that such a body could never exist without ushering in servitude for those it claims to govern. Inclusiveness and a desire for absolute peace leads to what we have now....a United Nations that allows some of the most oppressive governments to sit on the human rights council, a United Nations that fails to make distinctions of right and wrong (don't wanna hurt any feelings), and a United Nations that sees the most productive nations as the benefactors for those governments that are "less fortunate", irrespective of those entities' entrenched corruption and oppression.
Media is nothing but a fear tactic to keep people under control...and scared to speak out. Our government is the worst about this BY FAR! Our countries have banned all big media to air in their countries, because of its misinformation and brainwashing! The United States military has killed more people by far compared to other nations. Hitler was bad, but at least he really believed he was doing something to improve life for everyone. America believes in improving life, for America. Those people in other countries, are people too, and that oil, is THEIR OIL! We do not need to improve power that our government has over us. The government is supposed to be the people for the people, and it is NOT! Other countries do not want us going there and forcing are control either, it's not our country! Violent crime does not occur as often as you are lead to believe it does. And its increase that did occur, occurred when they enforced more laws, "war on drugs", and lowered educational standards. He is a simple scare tactic for the holiday season that the media loves, Halloween candy with poison and glass. Did you know that the cases that were documented that they reported on air, was committed by the parents/or family members of the child who received such. The people are kept scared, they in whole resort to more efforts to defend themselves regardless if it is even related to the fear at hand. Simply testing will prove your emotions effect you ability to preform in schools, and your response to answers. Same thing in voting season and when they try and get laws to pass or people to accept more money to support the war efforts. There is no happy one world power, and there is no free hippy life either. People need structure and basic rules. But what we do not need is what we have now, too much control, and them fighting for more. The country worked better years ago. Law was law, no one got upset by others feelings, and you really had to commit a crime to get in trouble. And we fought for things, not others oil. There has to be a middle ground. And there has to be more than a single power, because one power in control has no one to please but themselves, and if you leave a mass of people to themselves you have chaos.
Ugh

Ozark, MO

#70 Oct 13, 2013
ok wrote:
This Jesse Ventura guy is a joke just like his theories. It's sad to see an ex seal act like this what a shame. Anyone that falls into this theory ur just as brain dead.
If you wanna see springfield underground go drive there please tell me if you see an armed guard he was talking about. Plus the pensmore mansion is about technology this man has developed. If you would read up the guy building the mansion hopes this homes structure become a future for safer building for like a school where our children go. If you about underground cities go underground and find and quit wasting your time in real life
Ding ding ding.
I've been to Springfield Underground dozens of times, it's a food storage facility and certainly not the only one of its kind. In areas like this, where nature provides us with a natural area to preserve food at a cool temperature, we use it; it's been common practice for thousands of years.
As for the mansion, as far as I see it, that guy can do whatever he wants with his money. Just because he's an "outsider" (ooh, scary, I know!) doesn't mean that he can't do that.
These conspiracy nutters piss me off. There are perfectly rational things to be investigating (our county's good ol' boy politics!), but we're going to be focusing on some FEMA reptoid Illuminati bullshit.
castlequeen51

Twin Falls, ID

#71 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah! Bullit-proof glass for cold storage...please wake up!
syndi wrote:
I have been to this so called underground city... its there but its not what Jesse is making it out to be.. we delivered products to a company there.. its just storage warehousing. Its cheaper and colder to store parishsbles there then to build a frozen cold storage above ground. I was freaked out when I seen the place.. I don't like tight places.. yes armistice can drive in there trains can also. Its just a maze of cold storage facilities!
Vicki McLean

Prairie Village, KS

#72 Nov 8, 2014
417icon wrote:
yes thats right ...jesse ventura came to ozark mo investigating all the banks moving in to town and maybe a connection between pensmore mansion and an underground city being built nearby <springfield underground maybe?>. you can listen to his interview with eric mancow muller at mancowdotcom. Get an earfull then sound off
Bunker in Christian county was started after the Mark Twain National Forest was incorporated into the national forest service oddly on Sept. 11, 1939 linking this bunker to World trade bombing. Finished by 1974 the former Armstrong dig in late 1800's located just east of Pensmore mansion by 2 miles in township 25N 20 W sections 6,7,8,18,, 20 & 19. 194O barn with 1969 home on current Gimlin property on section 19 . Likely dominate HAARP computers in section 8. Stone was removed and placed on Dr Urbsn Busiek labd later donated in 1981 as Busiek State park. Dominate family clans involved in this evil work for NASA were Dewitt, Jones and Hilton. University of Missouri dominate player for developing the independent technology for the water and self sufficient energy supply and dominate for getting my husband James McLean their former research student from 1970-1977 killed which is the reason for my interest. Likely connected by underground tunnels to Pensmore mansion and Branson Airpot terminal developed by Dewitt and Associates who also build many churches that house HAARP mind control bunkers on lands in Springfield Missouri area. If bunker was in jeopardy in any lawsuit computers could be moved quickly to another bunker likely in Mountains in Arkansas.
Vicki McLean

Prairie Village, KS

#73 Nov 8, 2014
Raymond wrote:
The underground city they visit is not Springfield underground, It is no where near the mansion. The complex they visit is Hunt Midwest in Kansas City, MO. The only security is an old man in a security truck. The lot of new trucks is a staging lot for the nearby Ford Plant in Claycomo, MO. What a joke. The reason they couldn't go to Springfield underground is because they actually have security and gated access. So they drove 200 miles to a more security lax facility that anyone can enter.
Bunker is located 2 miles east of mansion the former Armstrong dig at township 25n 20w sections 6,7,8,18,19,20 within the Mark twain national forest that was incorporated on Sept. 11, 1939 being why world trade towers were bombed on that day. Stone removed was placed on Urban Busoek land that was donated in 1981 as a state park. Dominate family clans involved was Jones, Dewitt and Buseik. Dewitt and Associates developed the Branson airport terminal linking it to the bunker by tunnel. Also connected by tunnel to mansion both being quick exit points for the NASA/HAARP computers if in jeopardy and reaso for all 3 space accidents the last week of Oct. 2014 also being linked to University of Misspuri -Rolla geological and petroleum engineer James McLean murder in Texas in 2001 and his mother murder in St Louis in Jan 2004 both killed with the pork tapeworm parasite due to university of Misspuri -Rolla and James McLean intellectual property stolen and illegally patented in US HAARP/NASA patent 5041834 that created the Japan earthquake on the anniversary of James McKean's death which is a murder.
statesrightsman

Hollister, MO

#74 Nov 13, 2014
I will toss a boomer rang in this mess.
First, if you call our country a democratic one you have never understood our pledge (and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands).
I find it odd that a lawyer from Illinois was responsible for the deaths of more American soldiers than all the foreign wars before and since the "civil" war.(keep in mind EVERY soldier who died in that conflict was an AMERICAN soldier).
I further find it odd that another lawyer from Illinois now states that if congress does not act, he will do so using his executive powers.
Fact is our forefathers meant for the power of government to be a representative one, not a democratic one (after all they knew a democracy like Rome, was bound to make 49% of the people SLAVES to 51%). The war between the states was not about slavery although Lincoln and the media of the time made that the only issue that is taught in our schools since and even today, it was about "States Rights" Or you can say the Lincoln ites decided you will do as the federal government says or we will burn you out (remember Sherman?).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat Woman 13 hr Bbq chaser 2
Victor arias of nixa 16 hr Mariah013 4
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May 20 DAVID DULIN- tbear 3,839
cheating husband May 18 Mark 5
Judge Luna Lifetime Judge (May '15) May 8 Attorney Joe 18
Joey Kyle can you support him (Aug '08) May 2 hey there 42
Needing info on stone county sheriff doug rader Apr 29 Wondering 1

Highlandville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highlandville Mortgages