have to share..must read
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lynn

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2010
You might have a heart filled with love for other idiots at least but your mind is filled with a peanut and it is crowded.
d d s

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#23 Jul 12, 2010
now, now linda, did not your mother teach you better?

you need a hug from dd ?
d d s

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#24 Jul 12, 2010
linda is a big meany, she needs a group hug from us
kendra

Columbia, MO

#25 Jul 12, 2010
lynn wrote:
Kendra I guess your hillbilly mind thinks kiss my lily white azz is elegant. You started it moron! As for D dumb he should try some lucid it is a great example of how great wormwood really is. Expensive though you hillbillies better stick to homemade. Black ugly heart? Pot calling the kettle black?
lol, yes, i consider "my" lily white azz elegant!!!
kendra

Columbia, MO

#26 Jul 12, 2010
sending lynn a hug...(snickering) hey, we all have bad days and God will forgive you......(i think bones will agree with the God part)
lynn

United States

#27 Jul 12, 2010
no thanks dd I'd rather have a group hug from a dozen skunks (they probably smell better than most men in Galena). My mother taught me men that have little respect for woman are not worth giving respect back to. May she RIP.
Now as much as I love putting down hillbillies male and female I think I need to make a little better use of my time.
lynn

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2010
God? Ok too freaking funny Kendra go pray now baby!
kendra

Columbia, MO

#29 Jul 12, 2010
lynn wrote:
You might have a heart filled with love for other idiots at least but your mind is filled with a peanut and it is crowded.
now, is this a first-class comedian or what??????? let's all give her a hand.......great job, lynn!!!
sprfly

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#30 Jul 12, 2010
yes, great hand job, lynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlandville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky Lee Kessinger (Aug '12) Jul 19 Raceboy752000 10
Politics, Not Justice! Jul 10 NotACockFace 1
Solid Wood Furniture For Sale Wrexham Jun 28 ayobangkit 1
Third Street Jun 27 Big man 5
Bobby Buttram Missing Jun 27 Helplocate 1
Cox Clinic Ozark Jun '16 Misty_L 1
keck May '16 just here 1

Highlandville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance