Former Harris County deputy indicted ...

Former Harris County deputy indicted for sexual assault

There are 4 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Former Harris County deputy indicted for sexual assault. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

A Harris County grand jury has indicted a former HCSO deputy for sexual assault and official oppression for an alleged rape last August.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

Business as usual

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 16, 2013
Law enforcement officer using his authority in Texas to screw someone.
Deputy Tipps asked 4 BJ

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 17, 2013
The rape victim, Lisa Rodriguez claimed Harris County Sheriff deputy Donald Wayne Tipps ushered her into a back bedroom and offered to ignore a warrant for her arrest if she performed oral sex. The woman’s two young daughters and a niece were in the next room.
Bob

Pearland, TX

#3 Jul 15, 2015
Harris County Assistant district attorney Justin Keiter's father indicted by grand jury in June 2015. Aaron Keiter, former attorney, indicted by Harris County Grand jury for fraud, theft, and other charges, stealing millions from his clients. Justin Keiter is also involved in covering up crimes of his father.
Millions of farts

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2015
I farted again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok Josh… 1 min josh 16
White Privilege 1 min Heavy Fed 35
Sandra Bland Street 2 hr josh 11
Megyn Kelly Exposed Trump 8 hr Heavy Fed 6
Jorge Ramos 9 hr fubar 4
Republicans Trumping Voters 12 hr Heavy Fed 41
Drones! Or that Spy in the Sky! Tue Skunkfox 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highlands Mortgages