yooflungpoo

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

if these were his words, as reported by Bobby Vasquez.... he needs a press secretary....

and Deer Park High School needs to raise the bar...
deer

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

If you want a change at City Hall vote for JP.
PeeWee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

deer wrote:
If you want a change at City Hall vote for JP.
Agreed. I also think 32 years of Burke and Riddle is enough. I can't do another 16 years of the same. Puppet
PeeWee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

I didn't shop at Deer Park Sporting Goods when I played sports in High School either. Time for the Burkes to go.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

yooflungpoo wrote:
if these were his words, as reported by Bobby Vasquez.... he needs a press secretary....
I thought it was a good interview. He's got my vote. We need change and this is the year to do it.
Andrea

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Nice article.
Honey Badger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

yooflungpoo wrote:
I agree. I have read many of the articles on insidedp and have noticed grammer errors. Send them a message POO and them know that you could be a POOfer.
No Way

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Police come to his home for an assault on his wife, he goes headfirst in the funeral business and purchases the most expensive equipment, placing Fairmont Funeral Home in so much debt they had little choice in selling to Jack Niday, oh he's a fine choice to lead the city.

He does have thing going for him, he makes Jimmy Burke look like a good leader.

“Perplexed”

Since: Nov 08

Deer Park

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

No Way wrote:
Police come to his home for an assault on his wife, he goes headfirst in the funeral business and purchases the most expensive equipment, placing Fairmont Funeral Home in so much debt they had little choice in selling to Jack Niday, oh he's a fine choice to lead the city.
What in the corn nut hell are you smoking? Poof, be gone.
Rapt

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

No Way wrote:
The Wayne & Jimmy show must be very worried about their candidate, Jerry Mouton, u just thought the circus left town. Mouton would make a good clown, I can just see him riding into the big top with the rest of the clowns including McDugle and Tim the chamber king.
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

No Way wrote:
Jimmy Burke is your idea of a good leader? Is that why the north end of our city looks like a border town in Mexico. Good leaders don't pitch a golf course to residents that cost them 700 thousand a year in bond payments for 91 members to have a country club. Good Leaders don't transfer 4.8 million dollars from our General Fund to the Golf Course Enterprise Fund in 3 years. Good leaders don't have their name on a building until after they are dead. Good leaders don't build a 106 million dollar Cruise Ship terminal when the residents that live by it don't want it. Especially one that isn't used for nothing but storage. Good leaders don't go before a City Council asking for additional taxes to be placed on the residents as he did February 2011. Good Leaders would however support a candidate for Mayor and put a Forum together so everyone could see their Chosen One perform or not against the other choices. What say you NO WAY or is it ONE WAY.
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

No Way wrote:
One other comment for you ONE WAY. Pound and Cernosek might loose and be beat trying to win, and still walk away as a Man. Which is better than winning and walking away as a puppet.
Broke

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Our Mayor and Council have over spent and now our City has money and want too raise taxes, Its time for a change, Vote for JP..
Broke

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

has money problems
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Honey Badger wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I have read many of the articles on insidedp and have noticed grammer errors. Send them a message POO and them know that you could be a POOfer.
I doubt you would know a grammatical error if you saw one, Honey Twit.
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

PeeWee wrote:
I didn't shop at Deer Park Sporting Goods when I played sports in High School either. Time for the Burkes to go.
"Pee Wee" must allude to the size of your brain. There hasn't been a Burke in office in years. You people need to go back to watching Wheel of Fortune and leave the mature discussion to those of use who know what's going on; obviously, you haven't a clue.
winston zeddemore

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

No Way wrote:
You haven't a clue as to what you are talking about, and trust me, I absolutely would know.
Johnny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

winston zeddemore wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pee Wee" must allude to the size of your brain. There hasn't been a Burke in office in years. You people need to go back to watching Wheel of Fortune and leave the mature discussion to those of use who know what's going on; obviously, you haven't a clue.
You are clueless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of101
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Highlands News Video

•••
•••

Highlands Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Highlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE