Suspect sought in South Main fatal shooting

Oct 8, 2007 Full story: Houston Chronicle 6

“Robbery doesn't appear to be a motive.”

Charges are pending today against a 20-year-old Houston man in the shooting death of another man at a Highlands-area trailer park, authorities said. via Houston Chronicle

Full Story
ce ce

Houston, TX

#1 Oct 18, 2007
what i think about the trailer park shooting is that my heart goes out to the victum and his family, but at the same time i feel for De'andre Johnson(male charged for murder) because he doesn't deserve the harsh treatment that he going through. The only reason their treating him this way is because he killed a white person. If he would have killed a black person, then he wouldn't be getting all of the harsh and negative he is getting right now. All im saying is that I know De'andre personally and he's a nice guy and he just made a big mistake but we have to forgive and pray for him.
PAYBACKS A BITCH

Pasadena, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2007
WELL CE CE I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND DONT REALLY GIVE A SH*T. I KNOW THAT THIS THING NAMED DEANDRE IS A COLD BLOODED MURDERER. I CANNOT AND WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO CAN LOOK ANOTHER PERSON IN THE FACE AND PULL A GUN AND SHOT THEM. DID HE FELL SORRY WHEN HE WAS PLANNING ON SHOTTING HIM? NO I DONT THINK SO BECAUSE IF HE DID WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS WHOLE THING NOW. THIS THING DEANDRE TOOK A LIFE AND HE NEEDS TO PAY WITH HIS. EITHER BY THE STATE DOING IT OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL. SO GO AND TAKE YOUR FEELING SORRY FOR A COLD BLOODED MURDER A** AND SOMEWHERE ELSE. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP TRYING TO PLAY THE RACE CARD EVERYTIME A BLACK PERSON SCREWS UP. THIS IS AMERICA YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES. HE MADE A MISTAKE AND MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON AND HE WILL PAY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
Grieving Mother

League City, TX

#3 Oct 18, 2007
I can't believe that ce ce wants us to pray for a cold blooded murderer. My son is dead because of him & the only thing I will be praying for is for his killer to get the death penalty or at least life in prison without the possibility of parole. This race thing is such a cop out. It's like, if a black person does something wrong they should be forgiven because of the color of their skin no matter what. He made the choice to point the gun at my son, pull the trigger & shoot him in the back of the head. That's what cowards do, they can't look someone in the face that they are going to kill. I know my son made a lot of mistakes but he didn't deserve to be killed for them. The biggest mistake he made was to run across this coward in the first place. This murderer has left 3 children without a father, a family without a son, brother,uncle & nephew & numerous friends that will miss him forever. I'll never see my son again & I will not have any kind of peace until I see his murderer get the death penalty or put away for the rest of his life so that he can't do this to another person...another family!!
Observer

South Sioux City, NE

#4 Jun 24, 2008
I think we should all pray for each other. What a screwed up society we live in where people just can't get the fact that we're ALL connected ... to EVERYTHING! If you hurt him, you hurt yourself. I don't know the victim, his family, or the killer or his, but I know this... Until we can actually CONNECT with Mother Earth and the peace she puts forth, and with each other...we are doomed to repeat history and all it's errors. I wish you all PEACE, however it may come to you.
HangtheKiller

Hialeah, FL

#5 Jun 24, 2008
Hang his ass high, and slow. In fact, make it a public execution. This punk deserves a slow death.
It doesnt matter what color his victims were, hes still a killer. It doesnt matter what color he is, he is still a killer. Too bad it took the lives of 2 innocent people to put a pice of shit loser lowlife bitch off the streets.
HangtheKiller

Hialeah, FL

#6 Jun 24, 2008
Oh, and Ce Ce, this guy admits that he robs for a living. Hes beaten old people for money, on several occasions. This makes him a good guy? go to hell Ce Ce, and stop hanging out with drug dealers. Youll meet a real good person if you dont hang out with loser criminals moron. Go f%#k yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa in Lp 1 hr Heavy Fed 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
CIA Torture Report 5 hr Heavy Fed 34
Fed and the White (power?) Movement 5 hr Heavy Fed 18
Santa sex offender found in Texas... and not ar... 6 hr Phyllis Schlafly ... 4
Dear Josh: 7 hr Elaine 2
San jacinto mall Tue Louise 2

Highlands News Video

Highlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highlands News, Events & Info