Second child sex abuse suspect arrested

Second child sex abuse suspect arrested

There are 1 comment on the The Baytown Sun story from Sep 13, 2006, titled Second child sex abuse suspect arrested. In it, The Baytown Sun reports that:

Updated 34 minutes ago A second Highlands woman suspected of sexual abuse of a minor was arrested Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baytown Sun.

Best friend for 20 years

AOL

#1 Sep 14, 2006
Debbie Wallace you have been my friend for about 20 years now How could you do something like this? I just saw you in July when I came to Texas and I would have never known. I had no clue!!! I saw your son and was so proud of you for raising such a wonderful young man then, I met your other children. I really thought that you had things together. Nice home, car, job, and family. You even got married. What happened? You were my friend I never thought that you would do something like this. I'm really surprised and hurt to know that my best friend for 20 years is now being accused of having sex with a child!!!! What about your children? Now what do they do without you? Please tell me what or why you did this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm bored! Tell me a joke! (May '13) 17 min red dawn 29
Hey Trump Chumps...Rex Tillerson named Sec of S... 20 min red dawn 4
Hey Trump Chumps...Trump names Sec of Interior. 25 min red dawn 6
Stock market up 2000 points! Thanks president ... 31 min red dawn 12
Hey Trump Chumps...Trump calls CIA a "Joke!" 52 min Defiant1 6
Why does High School charge for pep rally? (Sep '09) 8 hr mom495 21
Time names Trump "Person of the Year"! 9 hr red dawn 11

Highlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance