Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court

Full story: Texas Cable News
Raw court video: Lanice Linthicum Deborah Lux A woman facing a sexual assault of a child charge was in court late Wednesday night. Full Story
none-ya

Edinburg, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2006
for anyone who actually knows whats going on with this, its bullshit i can personally say Lenice is not even like the way the news is making her seem, now deborah i dont know bout, but this is bullshit what they are doing to lenice, for one the boy tells everyone he is 18,he looks 18 or older, and he for sure aint no damn kid. Half the shit he does is stuff adults do so if he is capable of making those decisions he can decide if he wants to have sex with someone or not, victom my ass!!! and anyone has anything to say bad about lenice can take their happy ass on somewhere else. you dont know her you dont know whats going on
Victim91

Wichita, KS

#2 Aug 5, 2012
none-ya wrote:
for anyone who actually knows whats going on with this, its bullshit i can personally say Lenice is not even like the way the news is making her seem, now deborah i dont know bout, but this is bullshit what they are doing to lenice, for one the boy tells everyone he is 18,he looks 18 or older, and he for sure aint no damn kid. Half the shit he does is stuff adults do so if he is capable of making those decisions he can decide if he wants to have sex with someone or not, victom my ass!!! and anyone has anything to say bad about lenice can take their happy ass on somewhere else. you dont know her you dont know whats going on
Deborah is disgusting!! She is a typical predator!! She had our whole family fooled!! The other women,I have no idea!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK in Deer Park (Jan '10) 5 hr Mom41 130
Cosby 13 hr Nini23 34
Homeland? 13 hr Elaine 16
LaPorte Post Office Fri Josh 5
What makes you a racist? Fri Josh 80
Dear Josh: Fri Josh 3
Your not smart enough Thu Heavy Fed 1

Highlands News Video

Highlands Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highlands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highlands News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highlands

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season