Second Highlands sexual assault suspe...

Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court

There are 5 comments on the Texas Cable News story from Sep 14, 2006, titled Second Highlands sexual assault suspect in court. In it, Texas Cable News reports that:

Raw court video: Lanice Linthicum Deborah Lux A woman facing a sexual assault of a child charge was in court late Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texas Cable News.

none-ya

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2006
for anyone who actually knows whats going on with this, its bullshit i can personally say Lenice is not even like the way the news is making her seem, now deborah i dont know bout, but this is bullshit what they are doing to lenice, for one the boy tells everyone he is 18,he looks 18 or older, and he for sure aint no damn kid. Half the shit he does is stuff adults do so if he is capable of making those decisions he can decide if he wants to have sex with someone or not, victom my ass!!! and anyone has anything to say bad about lenice can take their happy ass on somewhere else. you dont know her you dont know whats going on
Victim91

Wichita, KS

#2 Aug 5, 2012
none-ya wrote:
for anyone who actually knows whats going on with this, its bullshit i can personally say Lenice is not even like the way the news is making her seem, now deborah i dont know bout, but this is bullshit what they are doing to lenice, for one the boy tells everyone he is 18,he looks 18 or older, and he for sure aint no damn kid. Half the shit he does is stuff adults do so if he is capable of making those decisions he can decide if he wants to have sex with someone or not, victom my ass!!! and anyone has anything to say bad about lenice can take their happy ass on somewhere else. you dont know her you dont know whats going on
Deborah is disgusting!! She is a typical predator!! She had our whole family fooled!! The other women,I have no idea!
Youhit31

Baytown, TX

#3 Feb 9, 2016
Hahah.
This is ridiculous..
REX

Kyle, TX

#4 May 28, 2016
Highlands is ridiculous
REX

Kyle, TX

#5 May 28, 2016
In-bred meth addicts in Highlands! The poor old-timers there are good people. Only a few left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's Brain Damage. 3 hr Defiant1 13
Trump's Child Care Plan 5 hr Defiant1 20
Clinton bribed Lynch. 16 hr Defiant1 37
kkk supports hillary 16 hr Defiant1 50
Does it bother you Christians? 16 hr Defiant1 77
lpbba Sep 20 Jason 1
Information about an old mansion in La Porte ca... (Oct '14) Sep 19 TxJethro 43

Highlands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance