First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Corrupt clique

Deer Park, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Someone is in big trouble. Did you think you we're going to get away with it Charles?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I dont know about HF, but I dont find illiterate people the least bit intimidating. It may come across a little scarier if you correct your grammar/spelling before you post.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Please... please oh please, don't throw me in that there briar patch!

www.HeavyFed.com

#4 Mar 4, 2013
If they come for me here... I will contest the extradition... and I will get the FBI involved.

It will turn into quite a big thing... very quickly.

When the truth comes out... heads will roll.

I know of their plan.

I got wind of it last year.

They can not do anything as long as I am alive... they know their actions are under a microscope.

I have declared eternal war on them and their kind.

I'm costing the corruption in La Porte millions of dollars.

They engineered these charges against me... knowing they could never get a conviction... but that is not their goal.

They plan to get me behind bars... and fake my suicide... or have me killed in a fight.

They know that is the only way to stop me.

There are plenty of people out there who know what I am saying is true.

My name is Heavy Fed... and I'm heavy fed up!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
gringo

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 5, 2013
A little delusional and paranoid?

Thanks for costing the city you say you love so much so many millions.

And thanks for all the so called love.

And remember, vote Pedro.

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Mar 5, 2013
I understand that you Know Notheeng, but you should know plenty about Heavy Fed because you are him, and he is you. Both of your alter egos are delusional and paranoid, with an overinflated opinion of yourself and your worth. You are just stupid stupid stupid.

www.HeavyFed.com

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Texan wrote:
I understand that you Know Notheeng, but you should know plenty about Heavy Fed because you are him, and he is you. Both of your alter egos are delusional and paranoid, with an overinflated opinion of yourself and your worth. You are just stupid stupid stupid.
Right, we heard you the FIRST 100 times you said that... and you are just as wrong as the FIRST time you said it.

www.HeavyFed.com

#8 Mar 5, 2013
gringo wrote:
A little delusional and paranoid?
Hmmm... delusional and paranoid?

The corruption I am fighting has been filing escalating charges and lawsuits against me now for four years... using tax payer funds to fight me.

Now, why do you think they would have spent around $200,000 fighting me... so far?

They can't steal the millions they were stealing before I started fighting them... they know they are vulnerable as long as I am alive.

I've sworn... to take them down... these are not the good old boys you think they are.

This is a MAFIA type organization.

These guys are serious.

You have no idea what goes on behind closed doors in La Porte.

Delusional and paranoid?

More like aware and awake.

My name is Heavy Fed... and I am heavy fed up!!

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#10 Mar 5, 2013
gringo wrote:

Thanks for costing the city you say you love so much so many millions.
And since you failed reading comprehension... I'd like to bring to your attention that I said, "I am costing the CORRUPTION in La Porte millions".

They have only used around $200,000 in taxpayer funds fighting me.

So, if you figure the difference... I am saving tax payers money that the corruption might otherwise have pilfered.

Elaine

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And since you failed reading comprehension... I'd like to bring to your attention that I said, "I am costing the CORRUPTION in La Porte millions".
They have only used around $200,000 in taxpayer funds fighting me.
So, if you figure the difference... I am saving tax payers money that the corruption might otherwise have pilfered.
So then you admit that you have cost the La Porte taxpayers $200,000. Just stay in Kalifornia and save us the cost of arresting you again and again.

But I don't know that.

#12 Mar 5, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you admit that you have cost the La Porte taxpayers $200,000. Just stay in Kalifornia and save us the cost of arresting you again and again.
If the city is stupid enough to spend that $200,000 to pursue a person accused of stealing cabinets with a reported value of $20,000 then the taxpayers of La Porte are stupid for tolerating a city government that would do such a thing.

But I don't know that.

#13 Mar 5, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, we heard you the FIRST 100 times you said that... and you are just as wrong as the FIRST time you said it.
If I needed to vomit suddenly then I would bother to read what ticsun says. Spending very much time around that low life liar will catch you a bad case of bulemia.

www.HeavyFed.com

#14 Mar 5, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
If the city is stupid enough to spend that $200,000 to pursue a person accused of stealing cabinets with a reported value of $20,000 then the taxpayers of La Porte are stupid for tolerating a city government that would do such a thing.
Only about $100,000 of that has been spent over the last fours years as they have desperately tried and failed to get one thing or another on me... most of it is in the cost of the "Court of Records" which anyone with any insight at all will tell you they created the Court of Records to deal with me.

The actual amount spent trying to stop me, if you figure in man hours, court costs, transportation, the court of records and it's upkeep... the figure is probably well over $200,000... that estimate is probably low.

But see... that's all free money to them... money they are using to cover their collective asses.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15 Mar 5, 2013
And... they are ALL guilty.

Every single person on City Council is either guilty... or complicit and needs to be replaced or removed.

If they will not stand up for me... then they stand against me!!!
Elaine

Houston, TX

#16 Mar 5, 2013
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
City officials are bound by law to enforce the law. They are just stupid enough to fulfill their duties like a soldier or a doctor. Nothing stupid about that.
Lomaxx

Houston, TX

#17 Mar 5, 2013
But you said you were NOT hiding! But now you say you are and they will never get you?!?!
You ARE delusional!(as if I didn't know! LOL!)

Where did you come up with the $200k number when you are not worth 2 cents!

Run, Felon, Run!

www.HeavyFed.com

#18 Mar 5, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
City officials are bound by law to enforce the law.
Looks to me more like they are covering their asses.

If they were not doing anything wrong... they would have no reason to protect themselves from me.

Why do you suppose they are so dead set on stopping me?

But I don't know that.

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Elaine wrote:
<quoted text>
City officials are bound by law to enforce the law. They are just stupid enough to fulfill their duties like a soldier or a doctor. Nothing stupid about that.
They ate not bound to enforce the law to the point of stupidity. Unfortunately, LP chooses to do so. Like arresting people for.....walking on the roadway. Waste of money. No city enforces evey single law all the time because it would be wasteful and stupid. There are times cases aren't pursued because of the expense. This should be one of those times.
Joe

Deer Park, TX

#20 Mar 5, 2013
Obviously two different people.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#21 Mar 6, 2013
No, merely one attempting to sound like two. He has been doing it for so long that he has gotten pretty good at it. Let's face it what are the odds of two people that ignorant being on the same website, and always defending each other on every single thing? No HF&KN are the same person, and he is an egotistical liar and false prophet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highlands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Lost Dog 19 min Heavy Fed 2
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Oscar 18,577
things HEAVY needs to do (Oct '11) 5 hr Elaine 38
Debate: Health Care - Deer Park, TX (Oct '09) 7 hr Big Daddy 16,665
NFL &Ray Rice 10 hr Elaine 69
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 573
Heavy Fed the beggar 13 hr fubar 33
•••

Air Quality Alert for Harris County was issued at September 23 at 2:14PM CDT

•••

Highlands News Video

•••
Highlands Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highlands Jobs

•••