Is it Muscoda or Riverdale?

Is it Muscoda or Riverdale?

Posted in the Highland Forum

Harry

Batesville, MS

#1 Feb 1, 2006
Seems like the Muscoda Progressive and business people are using the community name of Riverdale when it should be Muscoda. I guess the short form for referring to the region of Avoca, Blue River, and Muscoda is boiled into Riverdale. The Jan 12, 06 Progressive refers to the Riverdale Community Choir and this choir includes Richland Center. And the choir is to perform in the Riverdale and Richland Center communities. Where in will the choir actually perform?

“Highlands News Corner”

Since: Jul 07

Highland

#2 Jul 19, 2007
I believe when referring to Riverdale, most people mean Muscoda, but I could be wrong. At least the people I know who do that, mean Muscoda, but I agree that is can be confusing..good luck finding out.
jelly

Black River Falls, WI

#3 Dec 27, 2008
no, retards actually its the muscoda progressive cuz i live in muscoda so burn.
(sticking tounge out)
Rivalum

Madison, WI

#4 Jan 27, 2009
WOW! Ok, Muscoda, Blue River and Avoca are all towns that incorporate into the Riverdale School district.
Yountbrat

Atlantic, IA

#5 May 6, 2009
Riverdale is the school district.Muscoda is the town.I was a resident of Muscoda and went to Riverdale highschool.
TJn

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 7, 2011
jelly wrote:
no, retards actually its the muscoda progressive cuz i live in muscoda so burn.
(sticking tounge out)
- Way to maturely represent Muscoda/Riverdale.
Muscoda is the town, Riverdale is the school encorporating Blue River, Avoca, and the smaller farming communities. Businesses have included Riverdale into the name because they contribute to the other communities as well, and why can't they incorporate it? I was raised in Muscoda and lived there for 19 years. I felt like the neighboring communities were almost just as much my hometown as Muscoda was.
Wordsworth

Middleburg, FL

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Way to say it, TJn. We only lived there for a couple of years, but it was a wonderful place. Used to go to the Riverdale football games and see the entire population of the town in one place. Anyone know what ever happened to the Blackhawk? Really enjoyed that place!
Swan

Highland, WI

#8 Feb 23, 2016
Muscoda is a town, Riverdale is the school in it. Riverdale is considered the "community" feeling of Avoca Muscoda and Blue River. Current High School resident..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Life of pie (Feb '08) Nov '14 almadenmike 9
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lloyd Vidrine 1
Highland Charter School (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kristina 1
Highland schools (Jun '12) Jun '12 Kristina 1
Election Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Oct '10) Nov '10 SWBadger 9
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Ski 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Ski 30

Highland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages