Deadly Stabbing in Richmond - wtvr

There are 10 comments on the Jan 22, 2010, WTVR story titled Deadly Stabbing in Richmond - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

Police are investigating a deadly stabbing in south Richmond this morning. It happened at the Midlothian Village Apartments around 6:00 a.m. That's near the intersection of Midlothian Turnpike and Belt Boulevard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

Mother of 3

Glen Allen, VA

#1 Jan 22, 2010
What is this world coming to? Can we focuse on trying to do something positive instead of taking people's lives. There is already enough people dying from natural causes and from natural disasters. Where is the love?
Neighbor

Glen Allen, VA

#2 Jan 22, 2010
This is crazy... I live on the same block as the suspect... I watched the police suit up and bring in the SWAT and everything there are like 20+ police officers here
InHenrico

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 22, 2010
The police that I saw walking down Telegraph road had fully automatic weapons. There are guys in camo with rifles. New York Ave is full of police vehicles. You can't even drive down the street as it is completely full of cars and the Henrico Police Command Center vehicle.
InHenrico

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Some pictures I took can be found on my flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbrinson/
soldier girl

Glen Allen, VA

#5 Jan 22, 2010
Well they always over do it! They have their reputation to protect you know. It takes 40 of them to bring in one guy. I am sure they are disappointed that they didn't get to shoot him because they usually kill their suspects. It means less paperwork!
American Cop

Glen Allen, VA

#6 Jan 22, 2010
**** you!! Why don't you just up your meds! We are the ones putting our lives on the line!!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#7 Jan 22, 2010
Mother of 3 wrote:
What is this world coming to? Can we focuse on trying to do something positive instead of taking people's lives. There is already enough people dying from natural causes and from natural disasters. Where is the love?
Evil people do not have love. With all the hating going on in this country i can see why people "nut up." The fox(fake) news station is a big promoter of the hate agenda
now engulfing american weak minds. Just look how the "teaheads" act out their hate agenda in the political arena.

When you hate the leader of the USA, then all those that are haters open the door for the devilish fringe to come out the wood-work. Thank you haters, accept your role as a leading advocate of hate-mongering. And you know who you are the followers of becking and rushing.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#8 Jan 22, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
This is crazy... I live on the same block as the suspect... I watched the police suit up and bring in the SWAT and everything there are like 20+ police officers here
The Bible said this is the beginning of woes in the land. Watch as well as pray.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#9 Jan 22, 2010
American Cop wrote:
**** you!! Why don't you just up your meds! We are the ones putting our lives on the line!!
If you are a cop, be respectful in your choice of words. We do not pay you to "cuss" the public out. I know you were trained how to take verbal abuse and if you can't take it, i suggest you resign right away.

attitude on the ground, attitude on the ground. Looking like a fool with your attitude on the ground. Get um up.
NATLE

Richmond, VA

#10 Jan 27, 2010
This situation is not even about a cop, a good cop or bad cop. this is about some ones life being taken away by another human.this child out here with no mother or father.because of his own selfish ACT. its sad Our black people.who gave him the right to take her life. who gave him the right to take this child away from her mother.I just feel so so sorry for this little girl. GOD WILL WATCH OVER HER.GOD BLESS THIS CHILD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of The Smart Meter 2 hr Outraged Citizen 1
My First Major Disappointment with Cong. Dave Brat 16 hr Disappointed Cons... 1
Review: A & H Locksmith (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mrs Edwards 2
News Saturday High School Hoops Scores & Highlights ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 AHS FAN 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Highland Springs, VA (Mar '12) Mar '12 KUANISHA 1
New Pastor in Highland Springs (Dec '10) Oct '11 Highland Springs ... 2
JAmie and jessica loux (Apr '11) Apr '11 WoW2011 2
More from around the web

Highland Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]