First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2008
I am in Alabama and have been a victim of a former business called Diamon Acres Kennel owned by Gary and Evonne Denney. I purchased a puppy , A French Bulldog,from them a year ago and have been waiting papers since then. I have talked to several "victims" of theirs and all of us are basically told the same thing, contract null and void. They advertised themselves as "fine Christian people" at the time , that is why I chose them to purchase a puppy from, since then it has been one lie after another. I am now told I will not be receiving any papers on my now 1 year old dog. I have contacted BBB and Texas State Attorney General office which I am told is now being conducted by the FBI because it is considered internet fraud. I have also sent paperwork to an attorney in California, who along with someone else is going to press charges against her. If anyone in this area can be of help I would greatly appreciate it. I am resolved to the fact that I will probably not be getting papers, but I want to make sure if I do not that no one else is a victim of theirs. I understand that they are no longer in business, but I do believe that they are still selling puppies, and I do know that they have several relatives that are probably selling for them, just make sure you do better research than I did. Ask for puppy shot records which I did but never got, make sure that you get in writing that neither parent has had or has Dematox mange, and ask if either parent has had X-rays for hip dysplasia. If it is a good breeder of French Bulldogs they have. I did not know any of this at the time...These people were selling puppies so fast, and so many at a time, there wasn't even a thourgh vet exam done, my Frenchie is a female, but their vet papers listed her as a male..........thanks for any help
Brenda

Medicine Hat, Canada

#2 Sep 12, 2008
I to bought a french bulldog female from her. She will be 3 in Janurary. after 2 years of fight
and some nasty emails. I did receive papers for her. I was lucky from what I have read. I received a healthy puppy with the exception of ear infections and ear mites. She is a very well breed dog. And has awesome hips. So I was lucky. I have breed my female. She produces awesome puppies with exceptional quality. Keep on her. I did get mine eventually. I just didn't give up. The last times I talked to her. She said she has claimess bankrupsy because of all the dog and issues. So Good luck with pursuing them.
duped by scammers

Rock Springs, WY

#3 Nov 26, 2008
We paid for our puppy through the US Postal Service, so if you used the USPS also, then to me that counts as a Federal Fraud issue, right? We eventually got our papers after being told we were NOT going to get them. I think they are forged. We love our puppy, but I hate the idea of these people out there defrauding others and getting rich on the backs of puppy born in puppy mills in another country!
I hope you are able to get some resolution. For us, we have a nice "pet" not the "show dog" we paid for. And forged papers. And the knowledge we were ripped off.
anonymous wrote:
I am in Alabama and have been a victim of a former business called Diamon Acres Kennel owned by Gary and Evonne Denney. I purchased a puppy , A French Bulldog,from them a year ago and have been waiting papers since then. I have talked to several "victims" of theirs and all of us are basically told the same thing, contract null and void. They advertised themselves as "fine Christian people" at the time , that is why I chose them to purchase a puppy from, since then it has been one lie after another. I am now told I will not be receiving any papers on my now 1 year old dog. I have contacted BBB and Texas State Attorney General office which I am told is now being conducted by the FBI because it is considered internet fraud. I have also sent paperwork to an attorney in California, who along with someone else is going to press charges against her. If anyone in this area can be of help I would greatly appreciate it. I am resolved to the fact that I will probably not be getting papers, but I want to make sure if I do not that no one else is a victim of theirs. I understand that they are no longer in business, but I do believe that they are still selling puppies, and I do know that they have several relatives that are probably selling for them, just make sure you do better research than I did. Ask for puppy shot records which I did but never got, make sure that you get in writing that neither parent has had or has Dematox mange, and ask if either parent has had X-rays for hip dysplasia. If it is a good breeder of French Bulldogs they have. I did not know any of this at the time...These people were selling puppies so fast, and so many at a time, there wasn't even a thourgh vet exam done, my Frenchie is a female, but their vet papers listed her as a male..........thanks for any help
anonymous

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2008
Well it is Dec 4, and still no papers, I was told that she would not be sending papers, that I would have to go to the original owner. I also had x-rays done on Georgia and it came back that she did show signs of hip dysplasia. We had her sprayed, I had wanted to breed her but I could not honestly sell puppies to someone knowing there was a health issue. I do not want anyone to go through what some of us have gone through. I also talked to a lady in Texas that had purchased one of her puppies and she too had x-rays done, her results were the same, hip dysplasia, she had her dog neutered. When you pay $2750.00 for a dog you just assume their aren't any health issues. But I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world she brings us so much joy. I know that the Denney's will someday answer for what they have done(if they aren't already)I hate to see so many people that have been scammed by them, hope anyone who has not received papers eventually gets them, and I encourage anyone who has not done so already to file a complaint with Texas State Attorney General, I talk with someone there at least once a month, I will not give up, I am not told what they are doing, but that it is being looked into because there have been so many complaints, so I was told to just be patient it was being handled..............
Bulldog lover

Bonnots Mill, MO

#5 Jan 3, 2009
This is just the kind of CRAP that hurts people that raise health happy puppies.Good luck to all of you!These people should be put away!!!
Shawn McGauley

Garland, TX

#6 Jan 3, 2009
Diamond Acres Kennel pregnated mi esposa.
Si mi esposa gave birth to a fkn dog.
WFAA Employee

United States

#7 Jan 4, 2009
Shawn McGauley wrote:
Diamond Acres Kennel pregnated mi esposa.
Si mi esposa gave birth to a fkn dog.
Lol.
another victim

Lakewood, WA

#9 Feb 15, 2009
anonymous wrote:
I bought a frenchie 4 years ago this October 2009 and as of today we never got any papers for her either nor would anyone tell us the exact day our puppy was born so we really don't know how old our frenchie is. I asked for her paperwork for almost a year and then finally gave up. We got the run around and tons of excuses but no paperwork. If anything is ever brought against them we would gladly help out in anyway. We have all of the emails from them showing that they new we never received our paperwork. I hope they get whats coming to them.
Beth
in Washington State
Hey

Ashland, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2009
If if you guys look up Gary and Evonne Denney or Diamond Acres Kennel on Google.com i think you can get in contact with others she has scammed.

Call and let AKC know as well, if enough people call THEY WILL get suspended!!!
Bulldog In Buffalo

AOL

#12 Aug 7, 2009
I bought a English Bulldog from Evonne, I was mislead in many ways. 1. I was never told that the dog was in Russia, I was lead to believe the dog was in her care.2. I was told he was breeder quality and he had only one testicle.3. When I finally got his papers, he was misbred. My vet told me to send him back because he was very nasty at an early age but I just couldn't. He is now almost 5yrs old and will have to have knee surgery and has had 3 operations on his eyes. He has turned out to be very sweet after alot of work.Being a bulldog breeder once it was heartbreaking to see this dog bred this way. Shameful.
ED MUNCEY

Galveston, TX

#13 Aug 22, 2009
SAME SCAM FROM DIAMOND ARCES KENNELS FOR $1600. NO PAPERS, $4000 ON VET BILL IN 2 YEARS. THEY ARE STILL SELLING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, I HEAR. THEY SHOULD BE BUT IN JAIL LIKE M. VICK, THEY ARE JUST AS BAD. THEY SAY THEY WERE PENTECOSTALS, WHAT A LIE.
leticia evins

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Sep 1, 2009
anonymous wrote:
my name is leticia evins my husband and i bought an english bulldog from gary and evonney in 06 i fought evonney for about 3 months for papers she was imported so she told me it was just taking a little more time i cant remember exactly how long it was no but we finally decided to go back to her home where we bought her, she had moved i found her new address in fort worth i called and called she wouldnt answer so finally i got my neice to contact her and tell her she was interested in buying a puppy when she answered my neice put me on 3 way calling and i talked to her i had to threaten her that i would get a lawyer because i gave 2000 dollars for my female and wanted to breed her as soon as i could afford to she assured me she would find the papers and did in a few days she called and told me she had just miss placed them and they where on there way with the paper work to akc register her well i didnt register her right away because i didnt have the money to breed her i have now been able to breed her so i sent off for her akc papers and they called me and told me that the papers she sent me where false so i cant register her and now i have already bread her and now cant get papers evonney has moved from what i can tell from place to place since then and i cant find her so if you do know where she is and her phone number i would love to have it because i intend to keep trying until i find this so called relegious woman and file charges against her i have never delt with such a person that can talk about GOD and look you right in the eye and rip a person off like she did us if there is anyway i can help you with a law suit against her please let me know i live in crandall tx and want this perso brought to justice my email address is b.evins@sbcglobable.net
leticia evins

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Sep 1, 2009
anonymous wrote:
Well it is Dec 4, and still no papers, I was told that she would not be sending papers, that I would have to go to the original owner. I also had x-rays done on Georgia and it came back that she did show signs of hip dysplasia. We had her sprayed, I had wanted to breed her but I could not honestly sell puppies to someone knowing there was a health issue. I do not want anyone to go through what some of us have gone through. I also talked to a lady in Texas that had purchased one of her puppies and she too had x-rays done, her results were the same, hip dysplasia, she had her dog neutered. When you pay $2750.00 for a dog you just assume their aren't any health issues. But I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world she brings us so much joy. I know that the Denney's will someday answer for what they have done(if they aren't already)I hate to see so many people that have been scammed by them, hope anyone who has not received papers eventually gets them, and I encourage anyone who has not done so already to file a complaint with Texas State Attorney General, I talk with someone there at least once a month, I will not give up, I am not told what they are doing, but that it is being looked into because there have been so many complaints, so I was told to just be patient it was being handled..........
my name is leticia evins i live in crandall tx i bought an english bulldog from evonne denney in 06 she told me she was imported and it would be a while before i recieved my papers during the time i was waiting she moved from rockwall to fort worth i hounded her over and over i finally had to threaten her wiht getting a lawyer so she all of a sudden came up with her ukc papers and sent me the paper work to get her akc registered i havent had the money to breed here until now and is sent the papers off and was told today aug 1 by akc that the papers she sent me where no good and they cant register her she no longer lives in fort worth i dont know where she is but if you or anyone else out there knows where she is please let me know because someone has to stop her from making an eligale living off of innocent people she talked like she was such a religous person so i believed her but to every one out there if we all stick together we can make her pay for what she has done im like everyone else i love my dog but thats not the poing i paid 2000 dollars for and i should have gotten what i paid for i have bread her not knowing that her ukc papers werent good and now i will have to sell them as unregistered and loose lots more money it just isnt right so let find her and make her pay for what she has done not only to me or you but no telling how many others if you know of her whereabouts please contact me at b.evins@sbcglobal.net thank you
jay

Van Nuys, CA

#16 Nov 2, 2009
I bought an English Bulldog in 05 from Evonne and thank God she was a healthy Bulldog and still is today, it took about 9 months to receive papers on her. But now that I hear everyones story I think they are forged.

So I went back to her in 08 for another English Bulldog, being that my first dog was fine...OMG was I in for a suprise,,,I placed an order for a dog in March of 08 and did not receive a dog until Oct. 08 and it was not our first choice, we had to pick another one because of some lie she told us. I paid for papers but still have not received them as of today...the dog came to us with fleas and worms and under nourished but other than that the dog is fine... I truly believe she will get whats coming to her....I just kissed the papers goodbye. God will judge her.

Since: Jan 10

Grand Prairie, TX

#17 Jan 25, 2010
I am also a former customer of Gary and Evonne. I purchased a bulldog from them in the spring of 2005. I picked out a puppy and prepaid a deposit of one thousand dollars. Through telephone and email we discussed me visiting her house where she claimed her and her family happily raised the pups. I was still in school in College Station,Tx at that time and was going home for weekends at my parents in north Texas near where Evonne claimed to live. Every weekend I would go home and try to get to see my puppy and she always had an excuse why it was not a good time for her. About the time I was supposed to get my puppy, having still not seen the puppies environment, Evonne stopped answering my calls and emails. About the third day past the date I was supposed to pick up my new puppy I started calling her every 15 minutes or so all day long. She finally answered late that night and said that my puppy had died and I needed to pick a new puppy. Her story seemed fishy about how the puppy died; I do not remember her reason only that it seemed to not add up. I picked out a new puppy and found it odd that she already had another litter from different parents and thought it sure was a lot of bulldogs to be raising at home. When it came time for me to pick up the second time she did not answer my calls for a day and then I called her all day again. I was supposed to pick my puppy on Friday and she finally answered on Sunday and said she had been having a family weekend and we could meet the next weekend. I insisted on getting puppy and she agreed for me to meet her husband. The strangest part was they wanted to meet on the side of the highway in the middle of nowhere at past ten o'clock at night. I still meet them as they already had my 1000 dollars and wasn't giving them anymore money without seeing my dog. I meet Gary on the side of the road and when I got my puppy home I noticed one of his testicles had not fallen and he had some skin damage. I took them to the animal hospital at my school and they said my puppy had demadex mange and that he had to be neutered since he had only one testicle and had mange. I never filed for my refund as I loved my dog but she still never sent me my papers after multiple attempts. Lady was terrible business woman whether she meant to be malicious or not.
ndallas bulldog owner

Plano, TX

#18 Mar 8, 2010
I would like to hear from anyone who has made any actionable progress on these claims.
mike

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 12, 2010
I purchased a french bulldog from diamond acers almost four years ago. I have spent around $4000.00 in vet bills since I purchased him. He is a great dog, and my wife and I could never part with him. We believe that yvonne and her husband should be stopped from breeding and selling these wounderful little bulldogs that are ill and have false papers sent to the owners who spent there hard earned money to get a healthy puppy. In time these people will be stopped.
M- in Dallas

Richardson, TX

#20 Aug 13, 2010
I too am a victim of Evonne. I got a male and she promised papers etc. Took over a year, she got extremely nasty almost pyschotic. We hired a lawyer and just days before we would have started the court proceedings the papers showed up. What a B. This was in 2006 - so she has been at this awhile. Our frenchie is beautiful and was imported from the Ukraine. He is a real sports dog, we do agility and also flyball. But he does have a bad hip - X-Rays were horrible. But that is why we got into sports - the activity keeps his hip healthy - he gets daily supplements and we are hopeful for a long healthy life. Evonne is a piece of work - she actually stalked me on line for awhile. I think that she is dangerous.
brad

Glasgow, KY

#21 Aug 14, 2010
i hear it's just a rumor
SAD SAD SAD

AOL

#22 Oct 6, 2010
I bought a English Bulldog from Evonne Denney about 5 years ago. The dog had mange. We spent lots of money on medical bills. She also has many allergies. I had to send the police out to her house twice to get my papers. I finally got them but it was about 6 months. DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM. She claims to be a Christian. Ha! What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 5 hr Milwaukee PT 8,000
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Mary 7 hr mmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... 1
Review: Smith Lock & Key 13 hr Jeenny22 4
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Tue Whiny1 1,091
What Happened to the HPHS "Wall of Honor" ? Aug '14 CV Compton Shaw 1
New toll road to Greenville gets one step close... Aug '14 awesome 4
Highland Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Highland Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Highland Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Highland Park