Slain Miller Place man had been depressed, wife says

Full story: Newsday

Joseph Odierno fell into a depression recently after his house went into foreclosure and financial burdens weighed him down, his wife, Jessica, said Saturday from their home in Miller Place.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 96 of96
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JIM

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

Judged:

Can we please let these career criminal, societial rejects finally REST IN PIECES!
JOHN DENVER

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2008

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS MOTHER
new york

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Judged:

Hey how about everyone stops blogging about this. His family is having enough of a hard time with this and you should be respectful of the situation. no matter what! whatever your thoughts on the subject. drop it... this does not only touch one person. he has family and i would appreciate if everyone(no matter what their opinion) would lay off. who ever is speaking bad of him obviously did know the real joey. so as a family member please do not comment anymore. it's hard as enough as it is. thank you.
new york

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

So Sick wrote:
ok i have come to a conclusion that people on here think that you have to be a drug dealer to have an Escalade. Who cares what he drives. And you guys dont even know his wife so how can you sit here and call her a liar when you dont even know here.. My Hearts Goes out for the Odierno's Family and Friends. And My hearts goes out to the Santo's family and friends
thank you for being respectful and a decent human being- an odierno family member
new york

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

Judged:

Craig B wrote:
DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL
hey why dont you find something else to do with your time!
new york

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2008

VOR wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mr. Goo" certainly is some sick crackpot but I find it very hard to believe that people who are involved in drugs deals gone wrong can have completely different personalities when they are not shooting up dope (or whatever the hell the terminology is). Come to the realization that the people we know are not necessarily saints and when and if they turn out to be drug dealers, murderers, etc. dont go on message boards trying to convince people how good they are (or were) it is futile and pathetic.
You say "dont go on message boards saying how good are they are (or were)" then where does that leave you...your doing the same but your saying how "bad" a person is and you havent even met or know them. so im guessing that makes you more "futile and pathetic"....
givemeabreak

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2008

None of these people are good people. If you don't want anybody posting about your family, then don't give an interview to Newsday. Nobody believes you when you say you didn't know what was going on. It is obvious you did and that makes you just as bad.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

new york wrote:
Hey how about everyone stops blogging about this. His family is having enough of a hard time with this and you should be respectful of the situation. no matter what! whatever your thoughts on the subject. drop it... this does not only touch one person. he has family and i would appreciate if everyone(no matter what their opinion) would lay off. who ever is speaking bad of him obviously did know the real joey. so as a family member please do not comment anymore. it's hard as enough as it is. thank you.
Uh oh, we'd better stop because you told us to!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...tool.
Gkilla

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

I wason the block in Middle Village when they raided the crib.I can't belive no one heard the gun shots because he had people living upstairs and downstairs from him and his house he was in was a connected house so he had neighbors to the side. It sucks now thinking about losing your life in jail for 20,000 but Im sure at the time the combo of coke and roids as well as the loss of the cash would put a normal person over the edge but if he knew that one of the dudes got away didn't he think he would snitch.They would also have to go look for that dude to play it safe as well but I guess they couldn't find him.I seen darren walkin his new pit on the block and he seemed normal up to the day they hit the crib.I highly doubt the torture shit someone suggested he did and the whole slow death nonsence.Slow.........This dude had two grown men kidnapped bound shot and disposed of in 5 hours. That is lightning fast so forget the extra drama wit the torture crap too many nosey neighbors and too much traffic on block someone would have heard. One question if someone could answer how did he get the scar on back I never asked him. Feel sorry for the kids and parents but for the victims .......You picked the wrong mark and saddened many people by your deaths so your selfishness of being involved in dishonorable actions in the course of business of any kind led to your end god bless life wasted.....Good luck darren We pray for you............
snappertooth

East Hampton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

lsd, longwood school dissaster, a, a, a, a
coram resident

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

them dudes tried to get over on the wrong guy, they got what they deserved.keep your head up darren.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

Something like this, was A LONG TIME COMING !

States consider drug tests for welfare (and Unemployment) recipients

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/bbdp/st...
B excellent 2 each other

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Judged:

Craig B wrote:
DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL DRUGS KILL
I agree but you could of shortened it up a bit lol
Louie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

None of you knew this guy. Or his wife. So ease up. Joe had one of the biggest hearts of anybody I ever met.
George C

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

WAY TO REVIVE A DEAD THREAD.....IS JOE NEXT?

Truth is Joe had demons.....couldn't kick COKE, where you there?
unpopular but honest

Endicott, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

HighPlainSphincter wrote:
he wasnt too depressed to try and set someone up for a robbery
this guy is a complete moron for putting his family in this situation
Screw em all, they all got what they deserved
except his family. they lost everything they had because of it. they didnt deserve that. I dont know if they had kids but wether they did or not - you cant judge a wife/kids by the actions of the husband/father. they may have been victims in all of this. and i am sure his wife doesnt need the added burden of finding these postings to add to her pain, humiliation, loss, and misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 96 of96
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Highland News Video

•••
Highland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Highland Jobs

•••
•••
•••