Authorities say Patrick Phillips boug...

Authorities say Patrick Phillips bought beer for his son and another teen at a Mets game.

There are 3 comments on the WABC story from May 16, 2008, titled Authorities say Patrick Phillips bought beer for his son and another teen at a Mets game.. In it, WABC reports that:

A councilman from Ulster County is in trouble with the law Friday. He was a chaperone on a high school field trip to the Mets game Thursday. via WABC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WABC.

Concered parent

Willow, NY

#1 May 16, 2008
Great role model!! When are parents going to get it -underage means under the age of 21 - A chaperone is there to make sure kids make good decisions and don't do anything STUPID! What was he thinking! I could care less if he is a Rep or Dem - What does that matter-What the next thing is letting underage kids drink at your home - Oh that's right - now there is a law due to the bad decisions another parent made in Ulster County for having an after-prom party for kids and another child died. Think people - parents are suppose to be parents not friends who party with their children.
jessica

Neptune, NJ

#2 May 18, 2008
I feel so sorry that a story was so twisted, he bought beer for himself and handed it to his kid to hold while running into the bathroom in some eyes maybe thats wrong but people should get the entire story before accusing someone of being a bad role model.....
richard gorres

Thornwood, NY

#3 May 19, 2008
I feel sorry for Pat,he would never buy beer for underage kids,overzealous cops with nothing better to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Highland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black women at West Point caught up in photo co... May 16 Spotted Girl 4
News Hate-crime charges dropped against boys accused... May 14 2 Dogs 2
Peter Roper (Jan '11) May 12 Derby 2
News Rebuilding black-Jewish relations? (Feb '09) Apr '16 Vivek Golikeri 101
A Not-So-Open Letter to Rock Climbers of New Paltz (Jun '15) Apr '16 Jake Arr 10
Mexicali Blues Taco's and Burritos Warning Atte... (Jul '15) Apr '16 cray shawn 10
News Wilma "Jean" White Apr '16 Sheri Lynn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Highland Mortgages